Oct 18, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
Alabama lost some much-needed depth this week.
Oct 13, 2014, 9:45 PM EST
Alabama locked up a talented in-state point guard in the 2015 class.
Oct 7, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
Every season, a few college coaches find themselves on the Hot Seat as the season begins. Can they win themselves off in 2014-15?
Jul 12, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
Alabama guard Retin Obasohan had surgery on his left ankle, but should be back before the season.
May 9, 2014, 11:00 PM EST
Alabama landed a key graduate transfer in Chaminade guard Christophe Varidel on Friday night.
Apr 25, 2014, 11:06 PM EST
Alabama picked up another 2015 commitment with in-state forward Donta’ Hall.
Feb 19, 2014, 6:26 PM EST
The Alabama Crimson Tide have lost five of their last six games, most recently dropping a one-point decision at South Carolina on Saturday afternoon. Trevor Releford scored 27 points and grabbed four rebounds to lead the way for Alabama, which is now 10-15 overall and 4-8 in SEC play. Also playing in that game was…
Nov 5, 2013, 12:53 PM EST
Alabama’s season hasn’t exactly gotten off to an ideal start, as the Crimson Tide needed overtime to dispatch of Division II West Georgia in an exhibition game on Monday night. Trevor Releford, who finished the game with 27 points but just a single assist, hit two free throws with a couple of seconds left on…
Oct 20, 2013, 12:15 PM EST
In this day and age, job security is seemingly as important as a high-paying job. For Shaka Smart, he has both at Virginia Commonwealth. On October 11th, Smart signed a new contract with VCU — different from the one he signed this past March — that enables the 36 year old coach to remain in…
May 19, 2013, 12:29 PM EST
As teams begin to solidify their non-conference schedules for the 2013-14 season, it has been reported that UCLA will host Alabama next season with the Bruins traveling to Alabama the following year. Anthony Grant may have his best team in next season his fifth in Tuscaloosa even with Trevor Lacey transferring out of the program.…
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 0
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 0
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (4)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)