Apr 13, 2015, 12:55 PM EDT
Grant spent 10 years as Donovan’s assistant at Florida.
Mar 15, 2015, 5:33 PM EDT
Grant made one tournament in six years at Alabama.
Mar 2, 2015, 7:20 PM EDT
Alabama loses another starter as the regular season winds down.
Feb 26, 2015, 4:50 PM EDT
In addition to a ruptured plantar fascia suffered in a loss to Florida in late-January, Ricky Tarrant also needs to undergo a procedure on his left knee.
Oct 18, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
Alabama lost some much-needed depth this week.
Oct 13, 2014, 9:45 PM EDT
Alabama locked up a talented in-state point guard in the 2015 class.
Oct 7, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Every season, a few college coaches find themselves on the Hot Seat as the season begins. Can they win themselves off in 2014-15?
Jul 12, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Alabama guard Retin Obasohan had surgery on his left ankle, but should be back before the season.
May 9, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
Alabama landed a key graduate transfer in Chaminade guard Christophe Varidel on Friday night.
Apr 25, 2014, 11:06 PM EDT
Alabama picked up another 2015 commitment with in-state forward Donta’ Hall.
Feb 19, 2014, 6:26 PM EDT
The Alabama Crimson Tide have lost five of their last six games, most recently dropping a one-point decision at South Carolina on Saturday afternoon. Trevor Releford scored 27 points and grabbed four rebounds to lead the way for Alabama, which is now 10-15 overall and 4-8 in SEC play. Also playing in that game was…
Nov 5, 2013, 12:53 PM EDT
Alabama’s season hasn’t exactly gotten off to an ideal start, as the Crimson Tide needed overtime to dispatch of Division II West Georgia in an exhibition game on Monday night. Trevor Releford, who finished the game with 27 points but just a single assist, hit two free throws with a couple of seconds left on…
Oct 20, 2013, 12:15 PM EDT
In this day and age, job security is seemingly as important as a high-paying job. For Shaka Smart, he has both at Virginia Commonwealth. On October 11th, Smart signed a new contract with VCU — different from the one he signed this past March — that enables the 36 year old coach to remain in…
May 19, 2013, 12:29 PM EDT
As teams begin to solidify their non-conference schedules for the 2013-14 season, it has been reported that UCLA will host Alabama next season with the Bruins traveling to Alabama the following year. Anthony Grant may have his best team in next season his fifth in Tuscaloosa even with Trevor Lacey transferring out of the program.…
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)