Jan 19, 2015, 6:26 AM EST
How can we value a team that beat Louisville after losing to N.C. State and Miami?
Jan 17, 2015, 9:00 AM EST
Saturday’s schedule of games is fantastic.
Jan 16, 2015, 9:05 AM EST
Five games between top 25 teams. Three of them feature teams in the top 11. That’ll be fun.
Jan 12, 2015, 6:26 AM EST
Five top ten teams lost last week. Conference play, baby.
Jan 12, 2015, 12:45 AM EST
Langston Morris-Walker’s layup gave Oregon State its first win over a team ranked in the Top 10 since 2000, when they beat then-No. 3 Arizona.
Jan 12, 2015, 12:12 AM EST
No. 2 Duke fell from the ranks of the unbeaten, and No. 4 Wisconsin now has to worry about Traevon Jackson’s foot injury.
Jan 9, 2015, 4:20 PM EST
Oregon refused to help off of their assignments Thursday night, and T.J. McConnell made them pay with a 21-point night.
Jan 9, 2015, 1:17 PM EST
Craig Victor joins a 2015 haul for LSU that features freshmen Ben Simmons and Antonio Blakeney.
Jan 6, 2015, 7:21 PM EST
Arizona is losing a highly-touted freshman to transfer.
Jan 5, 2015, 6:58 AM EST
There is some movement in the Top Ten, with the first appearance for a team from the Pac-12.
Jan 2, 2015, 2:42 PM EST
Pac-12 play begins today, with No. 8 Arizona, No. 10 Utah and No. 21 Washington among the contenders.
Dec 31, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
Check out 15 great college basketball games from this past year before we head into 2015.
Dec 29, 2014, 6:57 AM EST
Who moved into the Top 10 this week and who dropped out?
Dec 25, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
The third-ranked Wildcats suffered their first loss of the season Tuesday. Where do they need to improve in the new year?
Dec 24, 2014, 12:41 AM EST
This is a huge win for a young UNLV team.
Dec 22, 2014, 11:54 AM EST
We went an entire week without an unbeaten losing.
Dec 22, 2014, 6:30 AM EST
The top 12 remain the same, but there was plenty of movement in and around the rest of the top 25.
Dec 19, 2014, 3:27 PM EST
The Wildcats are on the road to take on one of Conference USA’s best teams in UTEP, and both No. 18 Miami and No. 20 St. John’s are in action as well.
Dec 19, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Oklahoma-Washington, Ohio State-North Carolina and UCLA-Kentucky are just three of the marquee matchups.
Dec 15, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
There are nine unbeaten teams left in the country.
Dec 15, 2014, 7:00 AM EST
It was a slow week, meaning that there weren’t that many upsets and, thus, not much change to the Top 25.
Dec 13, 2014, 7:28 PM EST
Unlike their losses to NJIT and Eastern Michigan, it came as no surprise that Michigan was outclassed Saturday in Tucson.
Dec 9, 2014, 3:30 PM EST
The junior forward was a key factor in No. 3 Arizona’s win Saturday, and he’ll continue to be thanks to his diverse offensive skill set.
Dec 8, 2014, 1:15 PM EST
There are 12 teams left without a loss. Some are obvious. Others are a surprise.
Dec 8, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
There were three matchups between top ten teams this week, but it was Virginia team that stole the spotlight.
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 18 West Virginia, Georgetown win absolute thrillers 0
- No. 11 Kansas makes a statement blowing out No. 17 Texas 1
- Bracket Update: Upcoming stretch could have major impact on Duke’s NCAA seeding 2
- Sister’s illness makes for a bittersweet homecoming for Tulsa head coach Frank Haith 0
- Weekend Preview: Things are heating up in the Big 12, plus Coach K No. 1,000? 0
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game 7
- Chase for 180: Boise State rebounds from 0-3 conference start thanks to Derrick Marks 0
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (12)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: So where do we rank Duke? (5)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)