Mar 28, 2015, 8:35 PM EDT
Dekker scored 20 of his 27 points in the second half at Wisconsin beat Arizona in the Elite Eight for the second straight year.
Mar 27, 2015, 6:00 PM EDT
Arizona hasn’t been to the Final Four since 2001, but all involved are focused on Wisconsin and not that streak.
Mar 27, 2015, 12:59 AM EDT
Arizona played slightly better on both ends of the floor in the second half, and they’ll take on No. 1 Wisconsin as a result.
Mar 26, 2015, 12:10 PM EDT
Xavier’s reached the Sweet 16 in five of the last eight seasons, but is there a point where that won’t be good enough?
Mar 21, 2015, 7:43 PM EDT
T.J. McConnell and Gabe York scored 19 apiece to lead the Wildcats to a third straight Sweet 16 appearance.
Mar 19, 2015, 4:27 PM EDT
Arizona cruised past Texas Southern to open its NCAA Tournament.
Mar 14, 2015, 1:54 AM EDT
Oregon will meet Arizona.
Mar 9, 2015, 6:03 AM EDT
This week’s top 25.
Mar 5, 2015, 2:05 PM EDT
I’ve been asked the question enough. Here are the answers.
Mar 2, 2015, 6:10 AM EDT
Kentucky is still No. 1, but there’s a bit of a shake-up in the rest of the top ten.
Mar 1, 2015, 12:43 AM EDT
In a game that saw both teams struggle to find their rhythm, “Zeus” and Gabe York came up big for Arizona.
Feb 28, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
A huge Saturday with 150 games and a lot of bubble action.
Feb 27, 2015, 12:12 PM EDT
Shooting 7-for-10 from three over the last two games, Gabe York has hit multiple three-pointers in consecutive games for the first time since mid-December. That’s a good development for Arizona.
Feb 27, 2015, 11:01 AM EDT
While the Wildcats continue to roll along, other one-seeds are up for discussion as the season moves into the month of March.
Jaylen Brown, Malik Newman among five finalists named for Naismith Boy’s High School Player of the Year
Feb 24, 2015, 4:00 PM EDT
Five of the best high school players in America make the final cut for the Naismith Player of the Year award.
Feb 23, 2015, 9:09 AM EDT
Kentucky keeps improving while Virginia keeps racking up injuries.
Feb 20, 2015, 5:15 PM EDT
Arizona, Kentucky and Oregon will all wear these this weekend.
Thursday’s Snacks: Purdue adds another quality win to its resume, and No. 21 SMU comes back to beat Temple
Feb 19, 2015, 9:53 PM EDT
SMU maintained sole possession of first place in the American with their comeback win over Temple, and Gonzaga’s Kyle Wiltjer went off.
Feb 16, 2015, 8:36 AM EDT
Kentucky is the best team in the country, but beyond that there are seven or eight teams that have set themselves apart.
Feb 15, 2015, 9:10 PM EDT
Hollis-Jefferson finished the 86-59 win with 17 points and ten rebounds.
Feb 13, 2015, 1:46 PM EDT
No. 7 Arizona is in action as well, visiting Washington in Seattle.
Feb 9, 2015, 6:00 AM EDT
The back end of the top 25 is not easy to put together.
Feb 7, 2015, 8:25 PM EDT
For the second straight season the Sun Devils knocked off their in-state rival in Tempe.
Feb 5, 2015, 7:43 PM EDT
With Parker Jackson-Cartwright yet to practice since suffering a concussion last Wednesday, Sean Miller’s looking to account for the loss of his backup point guard.
Feb 2, 2015, 8:53 AM EDT
Kentucky is still No. 1. Should Virginia remain No. 2?
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 31
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 7
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 10
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 2
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (43)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten, SEC champions headed to Indy (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)