Nov 26, 2014, 12:10 AM EST
Another busy night of college hoops as the Maui semifinals wrap up and Arkansas gets a statement road win.
Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run
Nov 25, 2014, 10:18 PM EST
As Arizona has struggled to find consistent offense early in the 2014-15 season, the consistency and selfless nature of sophomore forward Rondae Hollis-Jefferson has allowed Sean Miller to experiment with what works early.
Late Night Snacks: San Diego State and BYU engage in double OT thriller; Nova, Zona earn big wins; Indiana upset at home
Nov 25, 2014, 2:00 AM EST
A busy night of tournament and non-conference action in college hoops made for some big wins for Villanova and Arizona and a home loss for Indiana.
Nov 24, 2014, 7:27 PM EST
No. 3 Arizona held off Missouri the whole game and cruised to a double-digit win in Maui.
CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Arizona’s interior depth, Oklahoma gets rolling, another Memphis recruit reclassifies
Nov 21, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
News and notes on the world of college basketball recruiting.
Nov 20, 2014, 4:58 PM EST
Arizona, Michigan State and Providence all reached last season’s NCAA tournament.
Nov 19, 2014, 4:09 PM EST
T.J. Leaf is Arizona’s first commitment in the Class of 2016, and he’ll be next in a pipeline of talented power forwards who have joined the program during Sean Miller’s tenure.
Nov 18, 2014, 4:30 PM EST
What non-conference games we’re looking forward to this season and why.
Nov 17, 2014, 12:24 AM EST
No. 25 Harvard is the first ranked team to suffer a loss this season. All of the other ranked teams took care of business Sunday.
Nov 14, 2014, 10:22 PM EST
In his first regular season game since injuring his foot last February, Brandon Ashley established a new career high in points.
Nov 14, 2014, 1:38 PM EST
Gonzaga and Pittsburgh will make the trek to Okinawa for next year’s game.
Nov 14, 2014, 12:01 PM EST
Dave Ommen’s first projection of the 2015 NCAA tournament field.
Nov 14, 2014, 10:45 AM EST
All four writers have Arizona and Kentucky getting to Indianapolis, with two picking Arizona to win it all and two going with Kentucky.
Nov 14, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
It’s a family affair in Puerto Rico as Rick Pitino faces his son Richard, and Stanford had better be careful in its opener against Wofford.
Nov 10, 2014, 11:24 PM EST
Arizona’s depth is allowing them to consider redshirting an incoming guard.
Nov 10, 2014, 4:20 PM EST
Chemistry was one of Arizona’s greatest assets last season, and that will need to be the case again if they’re to win a national title.
Nov 9, 2014, 11:12 PM EST
Sean Miller’s Wildcats didn’t get off to the best of starts, but they played will in the second half of their win over Cal Poly Pomona.
Nov 7, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
While the Wildcats are favored to repeat as conference champs, the competition beneath them will be fierce.
Nov 7, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
Arizona may be highly ranked in every preseason poll, but they haven’t practiced to that level according to their head coach.
Nov 6, 2014, 9:37 AM EST
Can Arizona win a national title this season?
Nov 1, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
The Wildcats will have more interior depth this season with this latest ruling.
Oct 31, 2014, 9:00 PM EST
The Bay Area big man is considered the No. 7 overall player in the senior class.
Oct 31, 2014, 11:37 AM EST
No surprise that Kentucky’s on top. Also of note: No. 3 Wisconsin received more first-place votes than No. 2 Arizona.
Oct 24, 2014, 5:05 PM EST
One of the nation’s highly-touted bigs is closer to making a decision after eliminating two programs from his list.
Oct 24, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Kentucky’s on top, but who’s next in line?
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (12)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (10)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)