CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Arizona’s interior depth, Oklahoma gets rolling, another Memphis recruit reclassifies
Nov 21, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
News and notes on the world of college basketball recruiting.
Nov 20, 2014, 4:58 PM EST
Arizona, Michigan State and Providence all reached last season’s NCAA tournament.
Nov 19, 2014, 4:09 PM EST
T.J. Leaf is Arizona’s first commitment in the Class of 2016, and he’ll be next in a pipeline of talented power forwards who have joined the program during Sean Miller’s tenure.
Nov 18, 2014, 4:30 PM EST
What non-conference games we’re looking forward to this season and why.
Nov 17, 2014, 12:24 AM EST
No. 25 Harvard is the first ranked team to suffer a loss this season. All of the other ranked teams took care of business Sunday.
Nov 14, 2014, 10:22 PM EST
In his first regular season game since injuring his foot last February, Brandon Ashley established a new career high in points.
Nov 14, 2014, 1:38 PM EST
Gonzaga and Pittsburgh will make the trek to Okinawa for next year’s game.
Nov 14, 2014, 12:01 PM EST
Dave Ommen’s first projection of the 2015 NCAA tournament field.
Nov 14, 2014, 10:45 AM EST
All four writers have Arizona and Kentucky getting to Indianapolis, with two picking Arizona to win it all and two going with Kentucky.
Nov 14, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
It’s a family affair in Puerto Rico as Rick Pitino faces his son Richard, and Stanford had better be careful in its opener against Wofford.
Nov 10, 2014, 11:24 PM EST
Arizona’s depth is allowing them to consider redshirting an incoming guard.
Nov 10, 2014, 4:20 PM EST
Chemistry was one of Arizona’s greatest assets last season, and that will need to be the case again if they’re to win a national title.
Nov 9, 2014, 11:12 PM EST
Sean Miller’s Wildcats didn’t get off to the best of starts, but they played will in the second half of their win over Cal Poly Pomona.
Nov 7, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
While the Wildcats are favored to repeat as conference champs, the competition beneath them will be fierce.
Nov 7, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
Arizona may be highly ranked in every preseason poll, but they haven’t practiced to that level according to their head coach.
Nov 6, 2014, 9:37 AM EST
Can Arizona win a national title this season?
Nov 1, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
The Wildcats will have more interior depth this season with this latest ruling.
Oct 31, 2014, 9:00 PM EST
The Bay Area big man is considered the No. 7 overall player in the senior class.
Oct 31, 2014, 11:37 AM EST
No surprise that Kentucky’s on top. Also of note: No. 3 Wisconsin received more first-place votes than No. 2 Arizona.
Oct 24, 2014, 5:05 PM EST
One of the nation’s highly-touted bigs is closer to making a decision after eliminating two programs from his list.
Oct 24, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Kentucky’s on top, but who’s next in line?
Oct 19, 2014, 12:25 AM EST
Rondae Hollis-Jefferson led the victorious Red team with 13 points, and Stanley Johnson scored a game-high 17 to lead the Blue team.
Oct 15, 2014, 10:17 PM EST
Arizona, Cal, Georgetown, Kansas, Kentucky, North Carolina and UCLA remain on Ivan Rabb’s list..for now.
Oct 14, 2014, 5:15 PM EST
Kerr played at Arizona from 1983-1988.
Oct 10, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
Who are the impact Junior College recruits that you need to know about?
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 0
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 29
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? 3
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? 5
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (29)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)