Jul 11, 2014, 2:58 PM EST
The graduate transfer will miss anywhere from 12 to 16 weeks.
Apr 18, 2014, 5:45 PM EST
It was a busy day for the Butler Bulldogs on Friday as freshman guard Elijah Brown intends to transfer while former Indiana wing Austin Etherington will transfer to the Big East program.
Mar 24, 2014, 3:48 PM EST
The Hoosiers have lost three transfers and a player to early entry this year. Who’s next?
Dec 9, 2012, 2:29 PM EST
Indiana sophomore Austin Etherington will miss the remainder of the 2012-13 season after undergoing surgery Sunday morning to repair a fractured patella in his left knee, the school announced Sunday. Etherington suffered the injury during Indiana’s 100-69 win over Central Connecticut State Saturday. “Anytime you lose a valued member of your program it not only…
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)