Austin Peay Governors
Mar 1, 2015, 9:57 PM EDT
The Governors have posted four consecutive losing seasons, but their top three scorers are expected back in 2015-16.
Sep 10, 2014, 10:06 AM EDT
The Governors will lose him until the start of conference play.
Jun 14, 2014, 4:44 PM EDT
Baylor, Memphis and Stephen F. Austin among the eight participants.
Jan 31, 2014, 11:08 PM EDT
Murray State beat Austin Peay in a wild game, 96-88, to improve to 8-1 in the Ohio Valley Conference. What most people will remember from the game, however, is Austin Peay’s Demarius Smith taking off in flight going down the lane. With Austin Peay trailing 76-74 late in the second half, Smith threw down this…
2013-2014 Ohio Valley Season Preview: Is this the year for Eastern Kentucky or Southeast Missouri State?
Oct 17, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of our preview lists, click here. For a schedule of our previews for the…
Jun 23, 2012, 3:49 PM EDT
Exhibition season always brings exciting travel opportunities for college hoops teams, with some flying off to Italy, France or other exotic destinations. The Austin Peay Governors don’t have quite such an exciting trip in store, but a nice August sojourn to the Great White North will allow the team to escape the summer heat of…
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 40
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (40)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)