Austin Peay Governors
Mar 1, 2015, 9:57 PM EDT
The Governors have posted four consecutive losing seasons, but their top three scorers are expected back in 2015-16.
Sep 10, 2014, 10:06 AM EDT
The Governors will lose him until the start of conference play.
Jun 14, 2014, 4:44 PM EDT
Baylor, Memphis and Stephen F. Austin among the eight participants.
Jan 31, 2014, 11:08 PM EDT
Murray State beat Austin Peay in a wild game, 96-88, to improve to 8-1 in the Ohio Valley Conference. What most people will remember from the game, however, is Austin Peay’s Demarius Smith taking off in flight going down the lane. With Austin Peay trailing 76-74 late in the second half, Smith threw down this…
2013-2014 Ohio Valley Season Preview: Is this the year for Eastern Kentucky or Southeast Missouri State?
Oct 17, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of our preview lists, click here. For a schedule of our previews for the…
Jun 23, 2012, 3:49 PM EDT
Exhibition season always brings exciting travel opportunities for college hoops teams, with some flying off to Italy, France or other exotic destinations. The Austin Peay Governors don’t have quite such an exciting trip in store, but a nice August sojourn to the Great White North will allow the team to escape the summer heat of…
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 1
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 1
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 54
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 8
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 13
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (60)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten, SEC champions headed to Indy (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)