Jul 22, 2014, 5:54 PM EDT
Isaiah Austin is returning to Baylor. Once he gets his degree, he’ll have a job with the NBA.
Jun 27, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Days after learning that he would no longer be able to play basketball, Isaiah Austin was drafted by NBA commissioner Adam Silver Thursday night.
Jun 25, 2014, 9:28 PM EDT
Austin will be a guest of Adam Silver’s at Thursday’s draft, and he is also working to raise awareness about Marfan syndrome.
Jun 22, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
The 20-year-old announced his playing career is over on Sunday afternoon.
Jun 14, 2014, 4:44 PM EDT
Baylor, Memphis and Stephen F. Austin among the eight participants.
May 27, 2014, 3:05 PM EDT
According to a report the four teams playing in the Las Vegas Invitational have been revealed.
May 15, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
An early breakdown of next seasons Big 12 Conference
May 10, 2014, 11:09 PM EDT
Demetri Goodson, a member of the Gonzaga basketball program from 2008-11, was selected in the sixth round of the NFL Draft by Green Bay.
May 4, 2014, 6:59 PM EDT
Baylor’s added another piece to its front court, as it was reported that Lee College forward Deng Deng will sign with the program Monday.
Apr 29, 2014, 12:25 PM EDT
McClure is one of the best scorers in the class.
Mar 30, 2014, 2:09 AM EDT
No. 1 UConn and No. 1 Notre Dame continue to roll along, advancing to the Elite Eight in the women’s NCAA tournament.
Mar 27, 2014, 11:29 PM EDT
Considering where they were in January, it’s hard to consider anything that Baylor accomplished this season disappointing.
Mar 26, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Previewing the West Region’s first Sweet 16 matchup
Mar 23, 2014, 10:23 PM EDT
No. 6 Baylor used impeccable execution on both ends of the floor to earn their third Sweet 16 trip in the last five seasons.
Mar 23, 2014, 1:50 AM EDT
The 2014 women’s NCAA tournament began Saturday, with undefeated Notre Dame moving to 33-0 with a win in its opener.
Mar 21, 2014, 4:11 PM EDT
Tim Miles was ejected in the second half of Nebraska’s first NCAA tournament game in 16 years.
Mar 19, 2014, 4:59 PM EDT
Making some late changes to your bracket? Here are four teams capable of making a surprise run to the Final Four.
Mar 18, 2014, 12:55 PM EDT
There are six Cinderella teams that could be dancing through the tournament’s second weekend.
Mar 16, 2014, 2:57 AM EDT
Fourteen teams won automatic bids to the NCAA tournament on the final Saturday before the NCAA tournament.
Mar 16, 2014, 1:11 AM EDT
Baylor lost on Saturday, but the Bears spent the last month turning themselves into the team we thought they’d be in October.
Mar 15, 2014, 11:57 PM EDT
Iowa State won 15 Big 12 games between 2008-2011. Three years later, they’re Big 12 tourney champs and a Final Four threat.
Mar 15, 2014, 12:50 AM EDT
Baylor’s now won six in a row and ten of their last 11 after throttling Texas in the Big 12 semis.
Mar 13, 2014, 9:35 PM EDT
Baylor wins its second Big 12 tournament game in as many nights, advancing to the semifinals.
Mar 12, 2014, 2:17 PM EDT
The NCAA will not allow Baylor to wear the jerseys that were created for them by Adidas.
Mar 10, 2014, 4:47 PM EDT
What do you expect from a conference that could feature eight NCAA tournament teams?
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- One college coach’s unique connection to the Peach Jam 0
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Skal Labissiere is considering Europe, but that doesn’t mean there’s a market for him 0
- AAU Nationals Saturday Recap: Raymond Spalding has upside, Trent Forrest and Gary Trent, Jr. perform at a high level 0
- Las Vegas Friday Recap: Jaylen Brown, Kobi Simmons among standouts 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)