May 22, 2015, 8:00 PM EDT
Cliff Alexander might have returned for his sophomore season if the NCAA had not been involved.
May 21, 2015, 9:35 PM EDT
Davis joins grassroots teammate C.J. Williamson Jr. in Texas Tech’s 2015 recruiting haul.
May 20, 2015, 10:25 PM EDT
While Chicago has been discussed for quite some time as a franchise that may approach “The Mayor,” they still have a head coach in Tom Thibodeau.
May 19, 2015, 9:15 PM EDT
The Longhorns will play some of the most recognizable basketball programs in the country.
May 17, 2015, 7:30 PM EDT
The decision was made on the same day that the shooting guard was scheduled to visit Kentucky.
May 14, 2015, 5:35 PM EDT
West Virginia’s 2015 class is now up to four commitments.
May 10, 2015, 10:30 PM EDT
The rising redshirt junior dealt with multiple health issues last season, including one that couldn’t be addressed until after the season came to an end.
May 9, 2015, 1:30 PM EDT
Oklahoma basketball is getting some major upgrades.
May 5, 2015, 10:15 PM EDT
Oklahoma State has added a big man who could help in the rotation if he’s eligible.
Apr 26, 2015, 4:05 PM EDT
Nick Noskowiak joins former Arkansas guard Nick Babb as players who have committed to Iowa State this month.
Apr 25, 2015, 10:19 PM EDT
Taylor averaged 13.1 points and 4.6 assists per game last season, and his decision to return is a nice boost for head coach Shaka Smart.
Apr 25, 2015, 9:55 PM EDT
Graduate students Max Bielfeldt and Tyler Harris were in Ames this weekend, as was former Marquette commit Nick Noskowiak.
Apr 24, 2015, 11:34 AM EDT
The reigning Big 12 Player of the Year has some unfinished business to attend to next season.
Apr 21, 2015, 5:25 PM EDT
A Kansas State transfer is making his way to Rutgers
Apr 20, 2015, 8:45 PM EDT
Iowa State head coach Fred Hoiberg is up and on his feet after heart surgery.
Apr 19, 2015, 4:00 PM EDT
Kansas State badly needed some bodies after an offseason filled with roster turnover. They landed a three-star forward on Sunday.
Apr 18, 2015, 4:15 PM EDT
More arrests at Iowa State as two more members of the 2014-15 roster were charged within the last week.
Apr 17, 2015, 12:19 PM EDT
Harris is the fifth departure from the Kansas State program since the end of the season.
Apr 10, 2015, 11:06 AM EDT
Hoiberg will undergo open heart surgery to replace the aortic valve, less than a year after his pacemaker was replaced.
Apr 8, 2015, 6:48 PM EDT
Johnson is the second transfer from the program this spring, with two others being dismissed by head coach Bruce Weber.
Apr 4, 2015, 6:44 PM EDT
Smart wants to make sure that former players know they’re welcome to return to campus for games, practices or to simply stop by the basketball offices.
Apr 1, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
Booker played just 14.3 minutes per game this season, with the Sooners relying on the triumvirate of Buddy Hield, Isaiah Cousins and Jordan Woodard on the perimeter.
Mar 24, 2015, 10:03 PM EDT
Kansas State loses three players, including Marcus Foster, on Tuesday.
Mar 24, 2015, 6:45 PM EDT
Iowa State is losing a point guard to transfer.
Mar 11, 2015, 5:39 PM EDT
Kansas once again won the Big 12 regular season title, and they did so despite being challenged by multiple teams in the nation’s toughest league from top to bottom.
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 31
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (31)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)