Jan 30, 2015, 5:09 PM EST
“Big Country,” Randy Rutherford and the rest of the squad is expected back for the team’s game against Kansas to celebrate the 20th anniversary of their trip to the Final Four.
Jan 29, 2015, 8:44 PM EST
The third year of the event means an improved schedule, with all ten games being played on one day.
Jan 26, 2015, 11:22 PM EST
Iowa State bounced back from a loss against Texas Tech with a big home win over Texas.
Jan 26, 2015, 6:00 PM EST
Not a lot going on Monday night, but still some great games to check out.
Jan 24, 2015, 6:46 PM EST
Texas Tech hit its first five three-pointers and led by as many as 19 points in the first half of their 78-73 win over the Cyclones.
Jan 24, 2015, 5:20 PM EST
Bonkers is the only way to describe this finish.
Jan 24, 2015, 12:15 PM EST
Walk-ons receiving scholarships will never get old.
Jan 24, 2015, 9:00 AM EST
A big day of hoops features some more top-25 games between Big 12 opponents.
Jan 21, 2015, 9:09 PM EST
Baylor is playing a 3-13 NAIA team in the middle of January, but they have a legitimate reason for doing so.
Jan 20, 2015, 9:30 PM EST
Jan 20, 2015, 4:38 PM EST
With football approaching its biggest game of the season, a college basketball reset in the form of some burning questions.
Jan 19, 2015, 11:20 PM EST
No. 11 Kansas No. 19 Okahoma
Jan 13, 2015, 9:34 PM EST
No. 9 Kansas outplayed No. 24 Oklahoma State throughout Tuesday night.
Jan 13, 2015, 7:26 PM EST
Cliff Alexander with a statement dunk against Oklahoma State.
Jan 10, 2015, 7:17 PM EST
While the dunk was nice, it’s safe to assume that Zeigler would trade this highlight for the win.
Jan 7, 2015, 10:02 PM EST
The officials ruled that this was an offensive foul, taking away an impressive dunk. Did they get it right?
Jan 5, 2015, 4:30 PM EST
The Big 12 might be one of the toughest conference of the last 14 years, based on a prominent computer simulation.
Jan 4, 2015, 7:36 PM EST
The Jayhawks were far more consistent with their effort on both ends in the second half Sunday, and that led to them outscoring UNLV by 19 in the final 20 minutes.
Jan 2, 2015, 12:55 PM EST
Isaiah Taylor will make his return Saturday at Texas Tech after missing the last nine games with a fractured left wrist.
Jan 1, 2015, 11:45 AM EST
The Big 12 once again looks pretty deep in 2014-15.
Dec 25, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
Iowa State once again looks like a strong competitor in the Big 12 this season.
Dec 22, 2014, 9:05 PM EST
Kansas no-showed on Monday night as Temple crushed the Jayhawks.
Dec 21, 2014, 12:10 AM EST
With pieces that fit together better than last season’s 17-15 squad, the Huskies are off to a 10-0 start.
Dec 20, 2014, 7:18 PM EST
Burton was one of two sophomores to leave the Marquette program earlier this month.
Dec 17, 2014, 6:55 PM EST
Defense and turnovers will be the keys for Texas when Big 12 play begins.
- Briante Weber suffers season-ending knee injury in No. 14 VCU’s loss to Richmond 0
- No. 4 Duke ends No. 2 Virginia’s unbeaten season 1
- Foul line, offensive rebounding aid No. 13 Louisville’s comeback effort 0
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 4 Duke rebounds to beat No. 2 Virginia, and No. 8 Notre Dame falls 0
- No. 8 Notre Dame upset by Pitt 1
- Auburn coach Bruce Pearl greeted with cheers during first return to Tennessee (VIDEO) 2
- Rick Pitino on Terry Rozier’s impending NBA Draft decision: ‘He’s not coming back’ 0
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (8)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)