Feb 26, 2015, 8:35 PM EST
Five year-old Nicholas Wince spent the entire day with West Virginia prior to their win over Texas, signing a National Letter of Intent as well.
Feb 25, 2015, 11:33 PM EST
Scott Drew’s Bears went on an 18-4 second half run to take control of the game, hitting six three-pointers.
Feb 24, 2015, 9:19 PM EST
The man who bumped Kansas forward Jamari Traylor apologizes after the Kansas State win.
Feb 23, 2015, 11:23 PM EST
Kansas State is below .500 but was able to shock in-state rival No. 8 Kansas.
Feb 15, 2015, 12:15 PM EST
Kansas State is likely losing a reserve forward for the season.
Feb 14, 2015, 11:30 PM EST
Justin Edwards’ three-pointer with 9:25 remaining looked to leave his hands after the shot clock expired, but the officials counted it. Kansas State wound up winning by three points.
Feb 14, 2015, 6:42 PM EST
Unable to use turnovers to spark their offense, West Virginia struggled mightily in the second half of Saturday’s game in Ames.
Feb 12, 2015, 6:51 PM EST
After scoring 13 points in an overtime loss at West Virginia January 24, Hill played a total of 14 minutes in the four games before Wednesday’s loss at Texas.
Feb 11, 2015, 7:54 PM EST
While Jonathan Holmes will miss his second consecutive game, Javan Felix (concussion) will return after missing the Longhorns’ last two games.
Feb 8, 2015, 5:08 PM EST
TaShawn Thomas left Saturday’s win at TCU in the second half after being hit in the eye with just over seven minutes remaining.
Feb 4, 2015, 8:40 PM EST
Marcus Foster was also benched for the team’s Big 12 opener against Oklahoma State after struggling in a home loss to Georgia.
Feb 3, 2015, 6:15 PM EST
Texas is trying to break a three-game losing streak, but will have to do so without a key guard.
Feb 2, 2015, 11:33 PM EST
Two top-15 matchups were the focus of Monday night’s action.
Feb 2, 2015, 11:10 PM EST
No. 8 Kansas put forth a complete and balanced effort in a Big 12 home win over No. 11 Iowa State.
Feb 2, 2015, 5:30 PM EST
Two big games on Monday night in the ACC and Big 12.
Jan 30, 2015, 5:09 PM EST
“Big Country,” Randy Rutherford and the rest of the squad is expected back for the team’s game against Kansas to celebrate the 20th anniversary of their trip to the Final Four.
Jan 29, 2015, 8:44 PM EST
The third year of the event means an improved schedule, with all ten games being played on one day.
Jan 26, 2015, 11:22 PM EST
Iowa State bounced back from a loss against Texas Tech with a big home win over Texas.
Jan 26, 2015, 6:00 PM EST
Not a lot going on Monday night, but still some great games to check out.
Jan 24, 2015, 6:46 PM EST
Texas Tech hit its first five three-pointers and led by as many as 19 points in the first half of their 78-73 win over the Cyclones.
Jan 24, 2015, 5:20 PM EST
Bonkers is the only way to describe this finish.
Jan 24, 2015, 12:15 PM EST
Walk-ons receiving scholarships will never get old.
Jan 24, 2015, 9:00 AM EST
A big day of hoops features some more top-25 games between Big 12 opponents.
Jan 21, 2015, 9:09 PM EST
Baylor is playing a 3-13 NAIA team in the middle of January, but they have a legitimate reason for doing so.
Jan 20, 2015, 9:30 PM EST
- NCAA tournament berth the final step for St. John’s senior class 0
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives 1
- Weekend Preview: Saturday will be the season’s best day of games 0
- Bubble Banter: Just how safe is Michigan State, and did Ohio State punch a ticket? 2
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy 13
- Wednesday’s Snacks: No. 1 Kentucky moves to 28-0, Northwestern knocks off Indiana 0
- Duke’s defense once again an issue as they get taken to overtime by Virginia Tech 4
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Is Ohio State asking too much of freshman sensation D’Angelo Russell? (8)