Dec 17, 2014, 6:55 PM EST
Defense and turnovers will be the keys for Texas when Big 12 play begins.
Dec 16, 2014, 7:00 PM EST
Iowa State is losing a guard that didn’t fit into the rotation.
Dec 16, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
Texas is already without Isaiah Taylor and lost more guard depth on Tuesday.
Dec 14, 2014, 10:58 PM EST
According to head coach Lon Kruger, Lattin could have returned to the game if needed.
Dec 10, 2014, 9:34 PM EST
Two wings who’d been quiet for most of the season stepped forward for the Jayhawks in the nation’s capital.
Dec 7, 2014, 6:13 PM EST
Jamari Traylor’s averaging 3.3 points and 3.9 rebounds in 19.1 minutes per game.
Dec 5, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
A player with the low-post scoring ability of TaShawn Thomas is something Oklahoma didn’t have last season.
Dec 5, 2014, 12:03 AM EST
Arkansas’ full-court pressure was no match for a highly efficient Iowa State attack Thursday night.
Dec 2, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
The Sooners have two in the 2016 class as they are rolling on the recruiting trail.
Nov 28, 2014, 2:55 PM EST
Kansas scored 82 points in their win over Tennessee but they also committed 16 turnovers as they continue to figure each other out offensively.
Nov 26, 2014, 6:42 PM EST
After launching 22 three-pointers in the first half, Oklahoma took a wiser approach to the offensive end of the floor as they outlasted No. 22 UCLA.
Nov 25, 2014, 11:50 PM EST
Maryland pulled off one of the biggest upsets of the young season as they outplayed No. 13 Iowa State for much of the game in front of a pro-Cyclone crowd in Kansas City.
Nov 25, 2014, 7:45 PM EST
Kansas head coach Bill Self is trying to get through to his players by changing starting lineups.
Nov 24, 2014, 11:51 PM EST
We knew Iowa State had a lot of offensive weapons, but with the return of some key rotation players the Cyclones look really tough.
Nov 23, 2014, 9:57 PM EST
West Virginia has better depth and toughness than they had a season ago, and those improvements paid off in Puerto Rico this weekend.
Nov 21, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
Isaiah Taylor injured his left wrist on a hard fall with just over two minutes remaining in Texas’ win over Iowa Thursday night.
Nov 17, 2014, 11:25 PM EST
All-American candidate Georges Niang struggled on the offensive end, but No. 14 Iowa State still ran away from a talented Georgia State team with a big second half.
Nov 16, 2014, 5:32 PM EST
Hield made all seven of his three-point attempts for the Sooners, who scored the first 16 points of the game.
Nov 15, 2014, 10:55 PM EST
TaShawn Thomas held out hope that he’d be cleared to play immediately, and he reportedly received the good word Saturday.
Nov 11, 2014, 6:52 PM EST
A sit-down with the longtime head coach helped turn Juwan Staten into an all-conference player. But can Staten, now a senior, turn West Virginia into an NCAA tournament team?
Nov 8, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
Five minutes played in two games as a true freshman will cost Michael Cobbins three regular season games this year.
Nov 3, 2014, 9:30 PM EST
Recruiting is getting younger and younger.
Oct 31, 2014, 1:12 PM EST
With the number of guards in the Kansas program, playing time was likely to be scarce for Conner Frankamp.
Oct 27, 2014, 11:45 PM EST
Roy Williams finally returned to Kansas and received a warm ovation on Monday night.
Oct 27, 2014, 6:20 PM EST
News and notes from the world of college basketball recruiting.
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 1
- Michigan State’s efficient three-point shooting is key for 2014-15 success 0
- No. 11 Wichita State rallies from 11 down to beat Alabama thanks to Van Vleet (VIDEO) 0
- The Ten Most Important Midseason Additions 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: New faces are popping up in our top ten 0
- Dana Altman says Oregon’s hands up, don’t shoot protest not ‘appropriate time’ (20)
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (5)
- Self says No. 10 Kansas is ‘not good right now’, and that should scare you (4)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (4)