Dec 16, 2014, 10:10 PM EST
Creighton will be without a reserve guard for an undetermined period of time.
Dec 14, 2014, 4:29 PM EST
Trailing by nine at the half, Tennessee made adjustments on both ends of the floor and came away with an upset over No. 15 Butler.
Dec 9, 2014, 9:20 PM EST
The Shockers took control against Seton Hall and never relinquished on Tuesday night.
Dec 9, 2014, 4:30 PM EST
Marquette is losing two more players and is down to only eight scholarship players.
Nov 27, 2014, 12:56 AM EST
Georgetown committed 19 turnovers, but they shot 49 percent from the field and earned another quality win for the Big East.
Nov 25, 2014, 5:20 PM EST
The Friars could be depleted on the perimeter against two tough opponents.
Nov 22, 2014, 4:46 PM EST
Providence jumped out to a quick 9-0 lead and cruised to an easy win over Florida State.
Nov 20, 2014, 11:15 PM EST
Through three games Villanova’s shooting 26.3% from three, but they’ve been able to make up for it in other areas.
Nov 17, 2014, 7:00 PM EST
Xavier senior center Matt Stainbrook gave up his basketball scholarship to his younger brother, Tim, and became an Uber driver to make additional money.
Nov 15, 2014, 5:24 PM EST
L.J. Peak shot 9-for-9 from the field on the afternoon.
Nov 14, 2014, 10:57 PM EST
Dylan Ennis scored 19 points in his first start as a Wildcat, and Villanova scored 31 points off of 23 Lehigh turnovers.
Nov 13, 2014, 4:17 PM EST
Adonis De La Rosa is now eligible, but Steve Lavin may not be willing to risk anything until a final ruling is given by the NCAA.
Nov 10, 2014, 3:25 PM EST
Four bids to the NCAA tournament and the national player of the year. What does the new Big East do for an encore?
Nov 10, 2014, 12:15 PM EST
The top-rated point guard in 2012 has played in just 29 games. He’s at the center of Providence’s NCAA tournament hopes this season.
Nov 8, 2014, 7:55 PM EST
Given their lack of interior depth, St. John’s will have to find other ways in which to attack opponents this season.
Nov 2, 2014, 9:34 PM EST
Xavier showed off a new uniform Sunday afternoon via the athletics department Twitter account.
Nov 2, 2014, 11:10 AM EST
A legendary fieldhouse receives a face lift.
Nov 1, 2014, 11:00 PM EST
Butler struggled in its first season as a member of the Big East, and the absence of Roosevelt Jones was a big reason why.
Oct 24, 2014, 12:39 PM EST
Georgetown holds a 35-29 lead in their all-time series with UConn.
Oct 23, 2014, 11:20 PM EST
Joshua Smith averaged 11.5 points per game before being ruled academically ineligible last season.
CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Texas A&M gets a tough guard, St. John’s big weekend, Xavier’s intriguing fit
Oct 17, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
News and notes from around the world of college basketball recruiting.
Oct 16, 2014, 5:16 PM EST
Kaiser Gates can serve as either a small forward or a stretch-4 for the Musketeers.
Oct 15, 2014, 5:30 PM EST
Rodney Bullock was suspended for the entire 2013-14 season and was off to a good start in workouts before injuring his knee last week.
Oct 10, 2014, 4:30 PM EST
News and notes from the world of college basketball recruiting.
Oct 10, 2014, 2:06 PM EST
Bullock was suspended for the entire 2013-14 season, and is expected to compete for minutes this year.
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 2
- Michigan State’s efficient three-point shooting is key for 2014-15 success 0
- No. 11 Wichita State rallies from 11 down to beat Alabama thanks to Van Vleet (VIDEO) 0
- The Ten Most Important Midseason Additions 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: New faces are popping up in our top ten 0
- Dana Altman says Oregon’s hands up, don’t shoot protest not ‘appropriate time’ (20)
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (5)
- Self says No. 10 Kansas is ‘not good right now’, and that should scare you (4)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (4)