Nov 27, 2014, 12:56 AM EST
Georgetown committed 19 turnovers, but they shot 49 percent from the field and earned another quality win for the Big East.
Nov 25, 2014, 5:20 PM EST
The Friars could be depleted on the perimeter against two tough opponents.
Nov 22, 2014, 4:46 PM EST
Providence jumped out to a quick 9-0 lead and cruised to an easy win over Florida State.
Nov 20, 2014, 11:15 PM EST
Through three games Villanova’s shooting 26.3% from three, but they’ve been able to make up for it in other areas.
Nov 17, 2014, 7:00 PM EST
Xavier senior center Matt Stainbrook gave up his basketball scholarship to his younger brother, Tim, and became an Uber driver to make additional money.
Nov 15, 2014, 5:24 PM EST
L.J. Peak shot 9-for-9 from the field on the afternoon.
Nov 14, 2014, 10:57 PM EST
Dylan Ennis scored 19 points in his first start as a Wildcat, and Villanova scored 31 points off of 23 Lehigh turnovers.
Nov 13, 2014, 4:17 PM EST
Adonis De La Rosa is now eligible, but Steve Lavin may not be willing to risk anything until a final ruling is given by the NCAA.
Nov 10, 2014, 3:25 PM EST
Four bids to the NCAA tournament and the national player of the year. What does the new Big East do for an encore?
Nov 10, 2014, 12:15 PM EST
The top-rated point guard in 2012 has played in just 29 games. He’s at the center of Providence’s NCAA tournament hopes this season.
Nov 8, 2014, 7:55 PM EST
Given their lack of interior depth, St. John’s will have to find other ways in which to attack opponents this season.
Nov 2, 2014, 9:34 PM EST
Xavier showed off a new uniform Sunday afternoon via the athletics department Twitter account.
Nov 2, 2014, 11:10 AM EST
A legendary fieldhouse receives a face lift.
Nov 1, 2014, 11:00 PM EST
Butler struggled in its first season as a member of the Big East, and the absence of Roosevelt Jones was a big reason why.
Oct 24, 2014, 12:39 PM EST
Georgetown holds a 35-29 lead in their all-time series with UConn.
Oct 23, 2014, 11:20 PM EST
Joshua Smith averaged 11.5 points per game before being ruled academically ineligible last season.
CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Texas A&M gets a tough guard, St. John’s big weekend, Xavier’s intriguing fit
Oct 17, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
News and notes from around the world of college basketball recruiting.
Oct 16, 2014, 5:16 PM EST
Kaiser Gates can serve as either a small forward or a stretch-4 for the Musketeers.
Oct 15, 2014, 5:30 PM EST
Rodney Bullock was suspended for the entire 2013-14 season and was off to a good start in workouts before injuring his knee last week.
Oct 10, 2014, 4:30 PM EST
News and notes from the world of college basketball recruiting.
Oct 10, 2014, 2:06 PM EST
Bullock was suspended for the entire 2013-14 season, and is expected to compete for minutes this year.
Oct 10, 2014, 10:20 AM EST
Changes to the Big East, the passing of league founder Dave Gavitt and the Bernie Fine case contributed to the coach considering retirement in 2011.
Oct 7, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
The Al McGuire Center got some upgrades this offseason.
Oct 6, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
Butler is looking for some help after a 14-17 season and it could come in the form of a returning guard.
Sep 28, 2014, 5:04 PM EST
If the Red Storm are to reach the NCAA tournament for the first time since 2001, their guards will have to be as good as they say they are.
- Bronson Koenig, Duje Dukan step forward in No. 2 Wisconsin’s win over Georgetown 0
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 0
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Report: Gonzaga’s Josh Perkins broke his jaw (4)