Big Sky Conference
Mar 15, 2015, 12:15 AM EDT
Eastern Washington beat Indiana earlier this season, and they’re capable of wreaking some havoc next week.
Mar 11, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
Montana serves as host for what should be a highly competitive tournament.
Feb 20, 2015, 4:28 PM EDT
Sacramento State’s home arena holds just over 1,000 fans, so another location was needed should the Hornets earn the top seed in next month’s conference tournament.
Jun 5, 2014, 6:39 PM EDT
The Big Sky is considering changing the structure of its conference tournament.
Mar 15, 2014, 10:31 PM EDT
Weber State will make its first NCAA tournament appearance since 2007 after beating North Dakota in the Big Sky tournament final.
Mar 1, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
North Dakota senior guard Troy Huff was one of seven players honored by the program before Saturday’s game against Eastern Washington, and he’ll leave the Big Sky school as one of the best players in program history. Huff entered the game having scored 1,883 points in his North Dakota career, ranking fourth in school history…
Jan 15, 2014, 6:16 PM EDT
Just over two weeks after it was announced that he was leaving the Iowa State program in search of more playing time, junior guard K.J. Bluford has found a new home. Bluford announced via his Twitter account on Wednesday that he’ll be transferring to Northern Arizona, giving the Lumberjacks a player who averaged nearly 18…
Oct 23, 2012, 12:16 AM EDT
Just when we thought it was safe to focus on the games. The Big Sky Conference announced that Idaho will join the league in 2014, giving it 14 basketball-playing members. The Vandals will leave the WAC — well, kind of, since the WAC is pretty much dissolving — for the Big Sky in all sports…
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)