Nov 25, 2014, 11:50 PM EST
Maryland pulled off one of the biggest upsets of the young season as they outplayed No. 13 Iowa State for much of the game in front of a pro-Cyclone crowd in Kansas City.
Nov 25, 2014, 4:24 PM EST
Minnesota will take a hit to its back court with this suspension.
Nov 23, 2014, 8:10 PM EST
Kadeem Jack missed the first two games of the season with a thumb injury.
Nov 23, 2014, 12:05 AM EST
Devin Davis has been rehabbing from injuries suffered on November 1 when he was struck by a car driven by teammate Emmitt Holt.
Nov 22, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Cornell shouldn’t have given D.J. Newbill a chance.
Nov 21, 2014, 1:53 PM EST
Two of the four writers picked Indiana as a team that can surprise people in the Big Ten.
Nov 20, 2014, 8:36 PM EST
Caris LeVert led the way with 21 points and nine rebounds, and Michigan held Juwan Howard Jr. without a point over the final 5:39.
No. 4 Duke proves No. 19 Michigan State cannot win at elite level if they keep missing on elite talent
Nov 18, 2014, 9:20 PM EST
No. 4 Duke used its balanced offense to outlast No. 19 Michigan State in the opening game of the Champions Classic.
Nov 17, 2014, 9:30 PM EST
Indiana fans gave a warm ovation to former head coach Mike Davis during his return to Assembly Hall.
No. 21 Nebraska wins comfortably, but offensive improvements can make this team even tougher to defend
Nov 16, 2014, 6:45 PM EST
Terran Petteway scored 25 points, but the Huskers still have work to do offensively.
Nov 16, 2014, 4:47 PM EST
Sam Dekker led four Badgers in double figures with 18 points, and Vitto Brown was solid off the bench with seven points and nine boards.
Nov 15, 2014, 3:15 PM EST
Now I’m really hoping Nebraska wins some games in the NCAA Tournament.
Nov 15, 2014, 10:45 AM EST
The Spartans are going to be lacking healthy bodies against Duke.
Nov 13, 2014, 12:45 PM EST
Caris LeVert went from under-recruited guard to team leader and All-American candidate at Michigan.
Nov 12, 2014, 6:45 PM EST
Frank Kaminsky shows off his dancing skills in this video.
Nov 12, 2014, 3:50 PM EST
Frank Kaminsky went from unassuming role player to national star in a very short amount of time.
Nov 12, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
Wisconsin represented the Big Ten in the Final Four in 2014, can they do it again in 2015?
Nov 10, 2014, 11:42 PM EST
Indiana freshman guard and McDonald’s All-American James Blackmon Jr. put down a big dunk.
Michigan freshman, plane crash survivor Austin Hatch gets first college points in exhibition win [VIDEO]
Nov 10, 2014, 10:12 PM EST
Michigan freshman Austin Hatch made a free throw and the crowd went crazy during an exhibition game.
Nov 10, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
Nebraska could have a key forward returning from injury this season.
Nov 10, 2014, 6:55 PM EST
Tom Izzo gave some constructive criticism to Michigan State’s Friday night exhibition opponent St. Cloud State on Saturday morning following a blowout Spartan victory.
Nov 10, 2014, 12:21 AM EST
D’Angelo Russell’s performed well in practices for the Buckeyes, and that carried over into their exhibition win Sunday.
Nov 9, 2014, 9:46 PM EST
After landing guard/forward Kejuan Johnson, Rutgers head coach Eddie Jordan received a commitment from one of Johnson’s Hargrave Military Academy teammates on Sunday.
Nov 8, 2014, 9:08 PM EST
Maryland hasn’t played a game in Cole Field House since 2002, but they did hold their Maryland Madness event there in 2013.
Nov 8, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
With center A.J. Hammons needing room to operate in the post, the shooting ability of Dakota Mathias and P.J. Thompson will come in handy for the Boilers.
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 0
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 1
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (4)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)