Dec 18, 2014, 7:09 PM EST
Branden Dawson is the team’s leading rebounder, as he’s grabbing 8.7 boards per contest.
Dec 18, 2014, 5:59 PM EST
Gaston Diedhiou was denied admission to Minnesota during the summer, and he is now eligible immediately after passing an English proficiency exam.
Dec 18, 2014, 12:00 AM EST
Dawson’s injury occurred on the same night that freshman Javon Bess made his regular season debut for the Spartans.
Dec 17, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Michigan State lost a lot of talent and experience from a title contender last season, but they’ve remained a top 25 team thanks to tremendous three-point shooting.
Dec 15, 2014, 9:00 PM EST
Tom Izzo is a man of many talents.
Dec 15, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
NJIT is milking this win over Michigan for all its worth.
Dec 15, 2014, 12:13 PM EST
Michigan has not looked good in its last three games, but the Wolverines are capable of righting the ship.
Dec 13, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
Nebraska’s top reserve big man is out until the end of the month.
Dec 12, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
Bishop Daniels started the first five games of the season before spraining his ankle in the first half of the team’s win over Vanderbilt November 28.
Dec 9, 2014, 11:47 PM EST
Indiana freshman James Blackmon Jr. put down a nasty dunk on Louisville’s Montrezl Harrell.
Dec 9, 2014, 11:25 PM EST
Michigan had another bad home loss on Tuesday.
Dec 8, 2014, 11:45 PM EST
Sam Dekker is nursing an ankle injury, but he has returned to practice.
Dec 8, 2014, 10:45 PM EST
Minnesota big man Josh Martin will transfer during his freshman season.
Dec 8, 2014, 8:45 PM EST
Iowa senior center Gabriel Olaseni is playing some great basketball and is playing through the death of his father in England.
Dec 6, 2014, 2:04 PM EST
NJIT gave Michigan quite a battle on Saturday.
Dec 4, 2014, 12:08 AM EST
The big men were all the rage leading up to this game, but it was Duke’s guards who made the difference in Madison.
Dec 2, 2014, 11:35 PM EST
Miami continues to win tough games, as they earned another solid non-conference win in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge.
Dec 2, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
After missing six games, the Spartans will get back a key rotation member on the wing.
Nov 28, 2014, 11:25 AM EST
Dez Wells made just five of his 20 field goal attempts against Iowa State. This injury may be the reason why.
Nov 27, 2014, 6:08 PM EST
Koenig and Dukan combined to score 18 points in the second half for the second-ranked Badgers.
Nov 25, 2014, 11:50 PM EST
Maryland pulled off one of the biggest upsets of the young season as they outplayed No. 13 Iowa State for much of the game in front of a pro-Cyclone crowd in Kansas City.
Nov 25, 2014, 4:24 PM EST
Minnesota will take a hit to its back court with this suspension.
Nov 23, 2014, 8:10 PM EST
Kadeem Jack missed the first two games of the season with a thumb injury.
Nov 23, 2014, 12:05 AM EST
Devin Davis has been rehabbing from injuries suffered on November 1 when he was struck by a car driven by teammate Emmitt Holt.
Nov 22, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Cornell shouldn’t have given D.J. Newbill a chance.
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 0
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)