CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Texas A&M gets a tough guard, St. John’s big weekend, Xavier’s intriguing fit
Oct 17, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
News and notes from around the world of college basketball recruiting.
Oct 11, 2014, 9:15 AM EDT
D.J. Hogg is one of the premier marksmen in the country.
Oct 7, 2014, 9:40 PM EDT
Texas A&M gets a transfer eligible and a four-game suspension in the 2015-16 season.
Sep 7, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
Texas A&M adds another talented product of the Texas Titans AAU program.
Sep 3, 2014, 5:18 PM EDT
Despite going 50-49 in his first three seasons in College Station, Kennedy’s been given a two-year contract extension.
Jul 18, 2014, 4:29 PM EDT
Texas A&M has four games against NCAA tournament teams locked into its schedule, and they could play more depending on the Puerto Rico Tip-Off bracket.
Apr 19, 2014, 4:25 PM EDT
Will highly-touted Colombian center Tonny Trocha-Morelos finally be joining the Texas A&M program?
Apr 12, 2014, 5:34 PM EDT
Texas A&M head coach Billy Kennedy discusses the changes he’s made to his coaching staff.
Feb 13, 2014, 4:21 PM EDT
Freshman forward Davonte Fitzgerald has been one of the bright spots this season for Texas A&M, as he averaged 7.2 points and 2.2 rebounds in just under 16 minutes of action per contest. And on Wednesday in the Aggies’ win over LSU the Atlanta native got off to a hot start, scoring 11 points and…
Sep 18, 2013, 4:53 PM EDT
Texas A&M head coach Billy Kennedy has Parkinson’s. This has been public knowledge for almost two years now. I know this, you know this, the kids that Kennedy is recruiting know this and you damn well better believe that the coaches he is recruiting against know this. Coaching at the collegiate level is a demanding,…
Sep 17, 2013, 12:55 PM EDT
Texas A&M made some noise on the recruiting trail on Tuesday afternoon, as Billy Kennedy landed a commitment from Alex Robinson. Robinson is a 6-foot-1 lefty point guard that ranks 58th in the Class of 2014, according to Rivals. He’s Texas A&M’s first recruit in the class, and just finished an official visit to College…
Nov 12, 2012, 8:20 PM EDT
Y’all want to talk more transfers? I thought so. CBSSports.com’s Jeff Goodman is reporting that Texas A&M forward Daniel Alexander is leaving the Aggies’ program, transferring out. This comes on the heels of another transfer today, John Johnson from Pitt. A 6-8 redshirt sophomore, Alexander appeared in 28 games last season, starting four, with averages…
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Behind Thompson and Comer, Dunk City looks to take flight once again this March 1
- Stony Brook works toward NCAA appearance after DII transition 0
- Syracuse officials to meet NCAA Committee on Infractions later this month 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Texas A&M gets a tough guard, St. John’s big weekend, Xavier’s intriguing fit 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Key assistant coaching hires 0
- 2014-15 America East Preview: Does Stony Brook finally make the Tournament? 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- Has Maryland found a new starting center? (2)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Northeast Conference Preview: Is it time for Robert Morris to dance again? (1)