CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Texas A&M gets a tough guard, St. John’s big weekend, Xavier’s intriguing fit
Oct 17, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
News and notes from around the world of college basketball recruiting.
Oct 11, 2014, 9:15 AM EDT
D.J. Hogg is one of the premier marksmen in the country.
Oct 7, 2014, 9:40 PM EDT
Texas A&M gets a transfer eligible and a four-game suspension in the 2015-16 season.
Sep 7, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
Texas A&M adds another talented product of the Texas Titans AAU program.
Sep 3, 2014, 5:18 PM EDT
Despite going 50-49 in his first three seasons in College Station, Kennedy’s been given a two-year contract extension.
Jul 18, 2014, 4:29 PM EDT
Texas A&M has four games against NCAA tournament teams locked into its schedule, and they could play more depending on the Puerto Rico Tip-Off bracket.
Apr 19, 2014, 4:25 PM EDT
Will highly-touted Colombian center Tonny Trocha-Morelos finally be joining the Texas A&M program?
Apr 12, 2014, 5:34 PM EDT
Texas A&M head coach Billy Kennedy discusses the changes he’s made to his coaching staff.
Feb 13, 2014, 4:21 PM EDT
Freshman forward Davonte Fitzgerald has been one of the bright spots this season for Texas A&M, as he averaged 7.2 points and 2.2 rebounds in just under 16 minutes of action per contest. And on Wednesday in the Aggies’ win over LSU the Atlanta native got off to a hot start, scoring 11 points and…
Sep 18, 2013, 4:53 PM EDT
Texas A&M head coach Billy Kennedy has Parkinson’s. This has been public knowledge for almost two years now. I know this, you know this, the kids that Kennedy is recruiting know this and you damn well better believe that the coaches he is recruiting against know this. Coaching at the collegiate level is a demanding,…
Sep 17, 2013, 12:55 PM EDT
Texas A&M made some noise on the recruiting trail on Tuesday afternoon, as Billy Kennedy landed a commitment from Alex Robinson. Robinson is a 6-foot-1 lefty point guard that ranks 58th in the Class of 2014, according to Rivals. He’s Texas A&M’s first recruit in the class, and just finished an official visit to College…
Nov 12, 2012, 8:20 PM EDT
Y’all want to talk more transfers? I thought so. CBSSports.com’s Jeff Goodman is reporting that Texas A&M forward Daniel Alexander is leaving the Aggies’ program, transferring out. This comes on the heels of another transfer today, John Johnson from Pitt. A 6-8 redshirt sophomore, Alexander appeared in 28 games last season, starting four, with averages…
- 2014-15 Southern Conference Preview: Wofford, Chattanooga favored in Davidson’s absence 0
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)