Jul 28, 2015, 6:21 PM EDT
Bobby Hurley off to a good start in his new gig in Tempe.
Jun 10, 2015, 7:30 PM EDT
The Sun Devils managed to land a recruit from another Pac-12 program’s backyard.
May 24, 2015, 7:29 PM EDT
Arizona State’s “Curtain of Distraction” made an appearance as well.
May 8, 2015, 6:00 PM EDT
Shannon Evans, Buffalo’s second-leading scorer, also followed Hurley to Tempe.
May 5, 2015, 3:26 PM EDT
Of all the changes on the coaching carousel, what are we most interested in seeing?
Apr 24, 2015, 4:21 PM EDT
The second team All-MAC guard will have two years of eligibility left.
Apr 11, 2015, 11:17 AM EDT
Buffalo has many returnees from last season’s tournament team.
Apr 9, 2015, 5:58 PM EDT
Bobby Hurley spent the last two seasons as the head coach at Buffalo.
Mar 25, 2015, 6:38 PM EDT
While there is a report stating that the two parties have agreed in principle to a new deal, there’s also a report that Hurley still intends to speak with DePaul this week.
Dec 26, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
Bobby Hurley landed the third player for his incoming class.
Sep 2, 2014, 9:00 PM EDT
Former Duke point guard gets a better contract at Buffalo.
Oct 23, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. At the end of the 2011-12 season the Buffalo Bulls lost a sizable chunk of their offensive production, with MAC Player of the Year Mitchell Watt and guard Zach Filzen among the…
Sep 11, 2013, 12:23 PM EDT
Bobby Hurley’s career as a head coach in the MAC will get off to a good start given that Javon McCrea, one of the nation’s most underrated players, will anchor the roster in his first year. But to continue to build the program in a conference that includes perennial title contenders Akron and Ohio, Hurley…
Aug 23, 2013, 6:27 PM EDT
First-year Buffalo head coach Bobby Hurley has the fortune of taking over a program that features arguably the best player in the Mid-American Conference in senior forward Javon McCrea. McCrea led the Bulls with averages of 18.0 points and 7.9 rebounds per game, and he’s the early favorite in some circles to grab league Player…
Mar 31, 2013, 2:01 PM EDT
Bobby Hurley was a star in his own right, earning three trips to the Final Four as a member of the Duke Blue Devils and going on to play in the NBA. Now he has a different starring role in a different situation, hired this past week to become the next head coach at Buffalo…
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 0
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ (1)
- Seton Hall to give scholarship basketball players $2,600 towards cost of attendance (1)
- Indiana president none too pleased with recent legal issues involving student-athletes (1)