Mar 20, 2014, 9:40 AM EST
Earlier today, Pro Basketball Talk’s own Kurt Helin hopped on with Kay Adams to discuss how the NCAA tournament will affect the NBA Draft and some of the nation’s top prospects: Andrew Wiggins, Marcus Smart, T.J. Warren. It’s always an interesting discussion to have, as so many players have catapulted their draft stock by putting…
Mar 19, 2014, 3:20 PM EST
You know, guys like Harold Arceneaux and C.J. McCollum, Danny Manning and Kemba Walker, Bryce Drew and Ali Farokhmanesh.
Mar 19, 2014, 2:10 PM EST
Michigan center Mitch McGary was the NCAA tournament breakout star in 2013. Will another big man emerge this March?
Mar 19, 2014, 12:45 PM EST
The national player of the year and two projected top-3 NBA draft picks have been on the wing this season. Check out the top forwards in the 2014 NCAA Tournament.
Mar 19, 2014, 10:17 AM EST
You have to admit POTUS knows his hoops.
Mar 18, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
Check out which teams don’t have to worry about cutting down the nets this season.
Mar 18, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
A quality “unsung hero” could mean the difference between a good season and a truly special one.
Mar 17, 2014, 2:45 PM EST
Want to win your tourney pool? We’re here to help.
Mar 17, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
Manhattan’s coach was a Louisville assistant. Will that spell doom for the Cardinals?
Mar 17, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Running an NCAA Tournament pool and need advice on scoring, prizes, format and operating system? CBT has got you covered.
Mar 17, 2014, 11:27 AM EST
The game’s on the line. Does your team have someone capable of carrying the load?
Mar 17, 2014, 8:59 AM EST
Florida hasn’t lost since the end of November. Will they get get upended before the Final Four?
Mar 17, 2014, 8:03 AM EST
Find out why people like the No. 3 and No. 4 seeds more than the No. 1 and No. 2 seeds in the East Region.
Mar 17, 2014, 7:40 AM EST
Arizona is the best defensive team in the country, but can they hang on to win a region with three of the hottest teams in the country and Dougie McBuckets?
Mar 17, 2014, 7:00 AM EST
Wichita State didn’t get any favors as a No. 1 seed, but Louisville got a great draw as a No. 4.
Mar 16, 2014, 11:58 PM EST
The way I see it, there are eight teams that can win a national title. Here they are in order.
Mar 16, 2014, 8:12 PM EST
Which bubble teams have the most to gripe about after not making the field of 68? We take a look at a few of them.
Mar 16, 2014, 6:37 PM EST
Instant analysis of the East Region.
Mar 16, 2014, 6:22 PM EST
Instant analysis of the NCAA Tournament’s West Region.
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 31
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)