Mar 20, 2014, 9:40 AM EDT
Earlier today, Pro Basketball Talk’s own Kurt Helin hopped on with Kay Adams to discuss how the NCAA tournament will affect the NBA Draft and some of the nation’s top prospects: Andrew Wiggins, Marcus Smart, T.J. Warren. It’s always an interesting discussion to have, as so many players have catapulted their draft stock by putting…
Mar 19, 2014, 3:20 PM EDT
You know, guys like Harold Arceneaux and C.J. McCollum, Danny Manning and Kemba Walker, Bryce Drew and Ali Farokhmanesh.
Mar 19, 2014, 2:10 PM EDT
Michigan center Mitch McGary was the NCAA tournament breakout star in 2013. Will another big man emerge this March?
Mar 19, 2014, 12:45 PM EDT
The national player of the year and two projected top-3 NBA draft picks have been on the wing this season. Check out the top forwards in the 2014 NCAA Tournament.
Mar 19, 2014, 10:17 AM EDT
You have to admit POTUS knows his hoops.
Mar 18, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
Check out which teams don’t have to worry about cutting down the nets this season.
Mar 18, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
A quality “unsung hero” could mean the difference between a good season and a truly special one.
Mar 17, 2014, 2:45 PM EDT
Want to win your tourney pool? We’re here to help.
Mar 17, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
Manhattan’s coach was a Louisville assistant. Will that spell doom for the Cardinals?
Mar 17, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Running an NCAA Tournament pool and need advice on scoring, prizes, format and operating system? CBT has got you covered.
Mar 17, 2014, 11:27 AM EDT
The game’s on the line. Does your team have someone capable of carrying the load?
Mar 17, 2014, 8:59 AM EDT
Florida hasn’t lost since the end of November. Will they get get upended before the Final Four?
Mar 17, 2014, 8:03 AM EDT
Find out why people like the No. 3 and No. 4 seeds more than the No. 1 and No. 2 seeds in the East Region.
Mar 17, 2014, 7:40 AM EDT
Arizona is the best defensive team in the country, but can they hang on to win a region with three of the hottest teams in the country and Dougie McBuckets?
Mar 17, 2014, 7:00 AM EDT
Wichita State didn’t get any favors as a No. 1 seed, but Louisville got a great draw as a No. 4.
Mar 16, 2014, 11:58 PM EDT
The way I see it, there are eight teams that can win a national title. Here they are in order.
Mar 16, 2014, 8:12 PM EDT
Which bubble teams have the most to gripe about after not making the field of 68? We take a look at a few of them.
Mar 16, 2014, 6:37 PM EDT
Instant analysis of the East Region.
Mar 16, 2014, 6:22 PM EDT
Instant analysis of the NCAA Tournament’s West Region.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UCF lands a unique center, Tennessee’s impact wing, Saint Louis gets rising center 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 6 Virginia Cavaliers 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: College Basketball Dream Team 1
- VCU’s Treveon Graham: From lightly recruited to leader of Havoc, the Atlantic 10 favorites 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 7 North Carolina Tar Heels 1
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 0
- Sophomore guard decides to leave Kansas program (3)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)