Oct 14, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
Jacob Parker went from a role player to a star under Brad Underwood at Stephen F. Austin. The rest of the team has thrived with him.
Oct 14, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
Stephen F. Austin had an undefeated conference record in the Southland last season and the NCAA Tournament Cinderella is once again a big favorite.
Sep 20, 2014, 5:03 PM EST
The son of a former national champion has made a name for himself by scoring 28 points per game as a junior.
Apr 30, 2014, 6:22 PM EST
One day after he was reportedly in the running for the Southern Miss job, it was announced that Brad Underwood will remain at Stephen F. Austin.
Apr 29, 2014, 11:28 PM EST
Southern Miss may have found its new head coach, according to a report.
Mar 21, 2014, 10:32 PM EST
No. 12 Stephen F. Austin picks up the first NCAA tournament win in school history, erasing a ten-point second-half deficit and ultimately beating No. 5 VCU by two in overtime.
Mar 11, 2014, 6:15 PM EST
The Southland’s top team has been upset in the conference tournament for the past three seasons. Will the trend continue? Or has the arrival of Stephen F. Austin’s new coach, Brad Underwood, altered the trajectory?
Feb 24, 2014, 4:10 PM EST
As we get closer to March, Southland leader Stephen F. Austin might be one of the scarier teams a program could potentially face in the NCAA Tournament. At 25-2 — and 14-0 in the Southland with a three-game lead — the Lumberjacks have won 22 consecutive games and are winning by an average of 13.8…
Feb 22, 2014, 11:20 PM EST
No. 3 Wichita State has the longest win streak in the country, as they’re now 29-0 after blowing out Drake. But who has the second-longest win streak in the nation? That would be Brad Underwood’s Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks, who have now won 22 games in a row. And win number 22 (25th win overall)…
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 0
- Weekly Awards: LaDontae Henton, West Virginia with notable performances 0
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 4
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- West Virginia shows signs of progress in Puerto Rico Tipoff win over No. 17 UConn 1
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)