Aug 19, 2015, 4:45 PM EDT
Brian Wardle’s first team at Bradley will have eight freshmen, and his leading returning scorer averaged all of 6.1 points per game last season.
Apr 10, 2015, 5:00 PM EDT
Brian Wardle left for Bradley two weeks ago.
Mar 27, 2015, 9:58 PM EDT
Wardle spent five seasons as coach at Green Bay.
Bradley’s leading scorer one of three players facing disciplinary action following incident Thursday morning
Jan 29, 2015, 6:57 PM EDT
Warren Jones is averaging a team-best 13.8 points per game for Bradley, which has lost six of its last seven games.
Jan 14, 2015, 6:06 PM EDT
Geno Ford left Kent State for Bradley in 2011, and the MAC school sued for the $1.2 million it was owed per the terms of the contract.
Nov 20, 2014, 9:29 PM EDT
2015 participants George Mason (2010) and Seton Hall (2011) will play in the Gildan Charleston Classic for the second time in the history of the event.
Nov 4, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Can the Shockers make national waves for the third consecutive season?
Nov 3, 2014, 10:30 PM EDT
Bradley will sit a guard due to limited minutes.
Sep 20, 2014, 12:45 PM EDT
Bradley forward Auston Barnes has been charged with misdemeanor domestic battery following an August arrest.
Apr 29, 2014, 6:43 PM EDT
Bradley scored its biggest commit for its Class of 2014.
Mar 7, 2014, 12:32 AM EDT
Loyola-Illinois got the hang of the MVC tournament in a hurry.
Feb 26, 2014, 12:25 AM EDT
Bradley attempted to slow down Wichita State tonight. The Braves’ thought-process was that through controlling the tempo, the Shockers might be caught unawares. However, as Gregg Marshall’s squad demonstrated throughout the 2014 season, this is a special group, and Wichita State defeated the Braves, 69-49 (Geno Ford’s team is now 12-18, 7-10 in Missouri Valley…
Oct 29, 2013, 12:00 PM EDT
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of the Conference Previews we’ve published, click here. For a schedule of…
Sep 7, 2013, 4:00 PM EDT
No, this is not another story of recruiting gone bad. It’s the rare recruiting gone very right tale. On Friday, kindergartner Johnah Sahrs and his nine-year-old brother Jarrett signed letters of intent to join the Bradley Braves for the 2013-14 season. Johnah is battling the life-threatening condition neuroblastoma and his older brother has been doing…
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)