Oct 10, 2014, 6:45 PM EST
A 24-win season in 2013-2014 has been completely overshadowed by off-the-floor incidents.
Jul 24, 2014, 5:30 PM EST
Austin has found a landing place, but it’s still a long way from the Division I ranks.
Rhode Island grand jury won’t indict Brandon Austin, Rodney Bullock following sexual assault investigation
Jul 16, 2014, 4:22 PM EST
Bullock will be eligible to play at Providence in 2014-15 after being suspended for the entire 2013-14 season.
Jul 7, 2014, 10:40 PM EST
Former Oregon and Providence forward Brandon Austin is transferring to Hutchinson Community College, according to a report.
May 17, 2014, 5:24 PM EST
According to the Providence Journal, the initial decision to ban Brandon Austin from campus until the spring of 2015 was overturned.
May 14, 2014, 6:03 PM EST
If we can’t believe what he is telling us, he shouldn’t be a head basketball coach.
May 9, 2014, 2:52 PM EST
Oregon announces that Damyean Dotson, Dominic Artis and Brandon Austin are no longer members of the program.
May 7, 2014, 12:39 AM EST
The timetable for when Oregon knew and when they took action was the biggest question mark in this case.
May 6, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
The University of Oregon has commented on the investigation surrounding members of the basketball program.
Report: Oregon’s Damyean Dotson suspended after forcible rape investigation; Dominic Artis, Brandon Austin also named in report, suspended
May 5, 2014, 11:30 PM EST
Oregon has suspended Damyean Dotson following a forcible rape investigation while Dominic Artis and Brandon Austin were also suspended after being named in the report.
Mar 18, 2014, 10:18 PM EST
The reason for the suspensions is now coming to light.
Jan 7, 2014, 7:38 PM EST
Oregon head coach Dana Altman has benefited from transfer students, look no further than Mike Moser (UNLV) Joseph Young (Houston) and Jason Calliste (Detroit) helping the Ducks get off to a 13-1 start. Altman hopes that continues with the addition of former Providence forward Brandon Austin, who decided to head to Eugene on Tuesday night…
Jan 4, 2014, 6:06 PM EST
Just two days before Christmas, Providence College announced that freshmen Brandon Austin and Rodney Bullock, who were suspended prior to the start of the season, would remain suspended for the remainder of the season due to a violation of the school’s Code of Conduct. With that ruling being handed down, the two freshmen had a…
Nov 6, 2013, 11:17 AM EST
A promising season for Providence has gotten off to a bad start. A couple of days after Kris Dunn reinjured the shoulder that slowed him as a freshman, head coach Ed Cooley announced that two of his freshman, Brandon Austin and Rodney Bullock, will be suspended indefinitely. “We hold our student-athletes to very high standards,” Cooley said…
Oct 26, 2013, 12:48 PM EST
Providence freshman Brandon Austin made his way to campus from Philly this summer amid much fanfare. When you’re a 6-foot-7 point guard with a penchant for spectacular aerial antics, that tends to happen. Austin certainly energized the Friar fanbase on Friday night, as he channeled his inner Vince Carter by going between his legs on…
Oct 16, 2013, 1:00 PM EST
Providence head coach Ed Cooley was at Chelsea Piers this afternoon for Big East media, and while he, like most of the coaches that attend those events, didn’t have much to say beyond standard coachspeak, Cooley did enlighten the media on some injury news. Freshman Brandon Austin suffered a concussion on Tuesday at practice and…
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 0
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 1
- Michigan State’s efficient three-point shooting is key for 2014-15 success 0
- No. 11 Wichita State rallies from 11 down to beat Alabama thanks to Van Vleet (VIDEO) 0
- The Ten Most Important Midseason Additions 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: New faces are popping up in our top ten 0
- Dana Altman says Oregon’s hands up, don’t shoot protest not ‘appropriate time’ (20)
- Georgetown discusses becoming first college basketball team to wear ‘I Can’t Breathe’ T-shirts (PHOTO) (9)
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (5)
- Self says No. 10 Kansas is ‘not good right now’, and that should scare you (4)