Jan 9, 2015, 5:35 PM EST
The former head coach, who led the Bulldogs to a pair of national championship games, talked about Butler basketball, giving his support to new head coach Chris Holtmann.
Jan 2, 2015, 2:58 PM EST
Chris Holtmann’s led the Bulldogs to a 10-4 start, and the decision to remove the interim tag wasn’t a surprising one.
Oct 14, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
Miller took a leave of absence from the program earlier this month, citing health reasons.
Oct 13, 2014, 4:28 PM EST
Holtmann took over when Brandon Miller requested a leave of absence.
Oct 2, 2014, 1:09 PM EST
Miller is just 35 years old.
Aug 22, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
Upon completion, Hinkle Fieldhouse will have a brand new look while preserving the building’s storied past.
Apr 18, 2014, 5:45 PM EST
It was a busy day for the Butler Bulldogs on Friday as freshman guard Elijah Brown intends to transfer while former Indiana wing Austin Etherington will transfer to the Big East program.
Apr 4, 2014, 6:50 PM EST
The addition of Tyler Lewis means Butler will have its first ever former McDonald’s All-America.
Nov 9, 2013, 10:50 PM EST
New Butler head coach Brandon Miller got his first taste of regular season play as a head coach on Saturday evening, and the game against Lamar at Hinkle Fieldhouse didn’t get off to the start that he had hoped for. The Bulldogs had some issues defensively, which allowed the Cardinals to hang around and essentially…
Nov 4, 2013, 6:00 PM EST
Butler will lose junior wing Andrew Smeathers just six days before the season begins as the 6-foot-6 forward has opted to transfer, according to a release from the school. Smeathers played two seasons for the Bulldogs and appeared in 43 games over two seasons, but saw limited minutes after two preseason games this season as…
Oct 7, 2013, 10:00 PM EST
Butler grabbed its second commit for its Class of 2014 on Monday evening when Ballard High (Ky.) forward Kelan Martin announced through his Twitter account that he was the newest member of the Bulldogs. I’m going to be a Butler Bulldog……. #blessed — Kelannieee (@kelan30_) October 7, 2013 The 6-foot-6 Martin is the No. 143…
- Bubble Banter: Davidson with a big win, Stanford in trouble, and … VCU? 1
- Justin Anderson out this weekend after undergoing appendectomy 0
- West Coast Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Film Session: Who can actually beat Kentucky and why 0
- Potential NCAA tournament bid thieves bubble teams should be rooting against 2
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 2
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (26)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (11)
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed (9)
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives (8)