Jan 9, 2015, 5:35 PM EDT
The former head coach, who led the Bulldogs to a pair of national championship games, talked about Butler basketball, giving his support to new head coach Chris Holtmann.
Jan 2, 2015, 2:58 PM EDT
Chris Holtmann’s led the Bulldogs to a 10-4 start, and the decision to remove the interim tag wasn’t a surprising one.
Oct 14, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
Miller took a leave of absence from the program earlier this month, citing health reasons.
Oct 13, 2014, 4:28 PM EDT
Holtmann took over when Brandon Miller requested a leave of absence.
Oct 2, 2014, 1:09 PM EDT
Miller is just 35 years old.
Aug 22, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
Upon completion, Hinkle Fieldhouse will have a brand new look while preserving the building’s storied past.
Apr 18, 2014, 5:45 PM EDT
It was a busy day for the Butler Bulldogs on Friday as freshman guard Elijah Brown intends to transfer while former Indiana wing Austin Etherington will transfer to the Big East program.
Apr 4, 2014, 6:50 PM EDT
The addition of Tyler Lewis means Butler will have its first ever former McDonald’s All-America.
Nov 9, 2013, 10:50 PM EDT
New Butler head coach Brandon Miller got his first taste of regular season play as a head coach on Saturday evening, and the game against Lamar at Hinkle Fieldhouse didn’t get off to the start that he had hoped for. The Bulldogs had some issues defensively, which allowed the Cardinals to hang around and essentially…
Nov 4, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
Butler will lose junior wing Andrew Smeathers just six days before the season begins as the 6-foot-6 forward has opted to transfer, according to a release from the school. Smeathers played two seasons for the Bulldogs and appeared in 43 games over two seasons, but saw limited minutes after two preseason games this season as…
Oct 7, 2013, 10:00 PM EDT
Butler grabbed its second commit for its Class of 2014 on Monday evening when Ballard High (Ky.) forward Kelan Martin announced through his Twitter account that he was the newest member of the Bulldogs. I’m going to be a Butler Bulldog……. #blessed — Kelannieee (@kelan30_) October 7, 2013 The 6-foot-6 Martin is the No. 143…
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)