Jan 9, 2015, 5:35 PM EST
The former head coach, who led the Bulldogs to a pair of national championship games, talked about Butler basketball, giving his support to new head coach Chris Holtmann.
Jan 2, 2015, 2:58 PM EST
Chris Holtmann’s led the Bulldogs to a 10-4 start, and the decision to remove the interim tag wasn’t a surprising one.
Oct 14, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
Miller took a leave of absence from the program earlier this month, citing health reasons.
Oct 13, 2014, 4:28 PM EST
Holtmann took over when Brandon Miller requested a leave of absence.
Oct 2, 2014, 1:09 PM EST
Miller is just 35 years old.
Aug 22, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
Upon completion, Hinkle Fieldhouse will have a brand new look while preserving the building’s storied past.
Apr 18, 2014, 5:45 PM EST
It was a busy day for the Butler Bulldogs on Friday as freshman guard Elijah Brown intends to transfer while former Indiana wing Austin Etherington will transfer to the Big East program.
Apr 4, 2014, 6:50 PM EST
The addition of Tyler Lewis means Butler will have its first ever former McDonald’s All-America.
Nov 9, 2013, 10:50 PM EST
New Butler head coach Brandon Miller got his first taste of regular season play as a head coach on Saturday evening, and the game against Lamar at Hinkle Fieldhouse didn’t get off to the start that he had hoped for. The Bulldogs had some issues defensively, which allowed the Cardinals to hang around and essentially…
Nov 4, 2013, 6:00 PM EST
Butler will lose junior wing Andrew Smeathers just six days before the season begins as the 6-foot-6 forward has opted to transfer, according to a release from the school. Smeathers played two seasons for the Bulldogs and appeared in 43 games over two seasons, but saw limited minutes after two preseason games this season as…
Oct 7, 2013, 10:00 PM EST
Butler grabbed its second commit for its Class of 2014 on Monday evening when Ballard High (Ky.) forward Kelan Martin announced through his Twitter account that he was the newest member of the Bulldogs. I’m going to be a Butler Bulldog……. #blessed — Kelannieee (@kelan30_) October 7, 2013 The 6-foot-6 Martin is the No. 143…
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Virginia, an MVC showdown and UNC-Louisville 0
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 13
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)
- Wichita State guard Conner Frankamp arrested on Saturday night (4)