Nov 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
What’s more likely: That the ACC gets four top three seeds, or that a team outside the top four wins a game in the NCAA tournament?
Oct 7, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
Every season, a few college coaches find themselves on the Hot Seat as the season begins. Can they win themselves off in 2014-15?
Sep 28, 2014, 11:40 PM EST
The Yellow Jackets will have new uniforms as they look to account for the loss of four of their top five scorers from last season.
Sep 28, 2014, 2:17 PM EST
Florida Atlantic has two ACC transfers sitting out this season.
Sep 23, 2014, 2:20 PM EST
The 6-foot-8 forward has two years of eligibility remaining.
Sep 19, 2014, 7:00 PM EST
The Yellow Jackets have added two new assistant to the coaching staff this offseason.
Nov 21, 2013, 3:28 PM EST
Georgia Tech’s 82-72 loss to Dayton proved to be even more costly for Brian Gregory’s Yellow Jackets, as they lost a key contributor for the remainder of the season. Freshman point guard Travis Jorgenson went down in the second half with a knee injury, and on Thursday the school announced that Jorgenson tore the ACL…
May 2, 2012, 10:33 AM EST
It looks like Brian Gregory may have seen the national outrage sparked by Bo Ryan’s transfer debacle at Wisconson, and has decided to steer clear of any possibility of it happening at his program at Georgia Tech. As embattled forward Glen Rice Jr. prepares to leave the team and transfer, Gregory has now publicly said…
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 29
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (29)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)