Nov 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
What’s more likely: That the ACC gets four top three seeds, or that a team outside the top four wins a game in the NCAA tournament?
Oct 7, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
Every season, a few college coaches find themselves on the Hot Seat as the season begins. Can they win themselves off in 2014-15?
Sep 28, 2014, 11:40 PM EST
The Yellow Jackets will have new uniforms as they look to account for the loss of four of their top five scorers from last season.
Sep 28, 2014, 2:17 PM EST
Florida Atlantic has two ACC transfers sitting out this season.
Sep 23, 2014, 2:20 PM EST
The 6-foot-8 forward has two years of eligibility remaining.
Sep 19, 2014, 7:00 PM EST
The Yellow Jackets have added two new assistant to the coaching staff this offseason.
Nov 21, 2013, 3:28 PM EST
Georgia Tech’s 82-72 loss to Dayton proved to be even more costly for Brian Gregory’s Yellow Jackets, as they lost a key contributor for the remainder of the season. Freshman point guard Travis Jorgenson went down in the second half with a knee injury, and on Thursday the school announced that Jorgenson tore the ACL…
May 2, 2012, 10:33 AM EST
It looks like Brian Gregory may have seen the national outrage sparked by Bo Ryan’s transfer debacle at Wisconson, and has decided to steer clear of any possibility of it happening at his program at Georgia Tech. As embattled forward Glen Rice Jr. prepares to leave the team and transfer, Gregory has now publicly said…
- Briante Weber suffers season-ending knee injury in No. 14 VCU’s loss to Richmond 0
- No. 4 Duke ends No. 2 Virginia’s unbeaten season 1
- Foul line, offensive rebounding aid No. 13 Louisville’s comeback effort 0
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 4 Duke rebounds to beat No. 2 Virginia, and No. 8 Notre Dame falls 0
- No. 8 Notre Dame upset by Pitt 1
- Auburn coach Bruce Pearl greeted with cheers during first return to Tennessee (VIDEO) 1
- Rick Pitino on Terry Rozier’s impending NBA Draft decision: ‘He’s not coming back’ 0
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (8)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)