Feb 20, 2015, 9:57 AM EST
Chris Bolden will miss the Yellow Jackets’ final five regular season games and ACC tournament opener.
Nov 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
What’s more likely: That the ACC gets four top three seeds, or that a team outside the top four wins a game in the NCAA tournament?
Oct 7, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
Every season, a few college coaches find themselves on the Hot Seat as the season begins. Can they win themselves off in 2014-15?
Sep 28, 2014, 11:40 PM EST
The Yellow Jackets will have new uniforms as they look to account for the loss of four of their top five scorers from last season.
Sep 28, 2014, 2:17 PM EST
Florida Atlantic has two ACC transfers sitting out this season.
Sep 23, 2014, 2:20 PM EST
The 6-foot-8 forward has two years of eligibility remaining.
Sep 19, 2014, 7:00 PM EST
The Yellow Jackets have added two new assistant to the coaching staff this offseason.
Nov 21, 2013, 3:28 PM EST
Georgia Tech’s 82-72 loss to Dayton proved to be even more costly for Brian Gregory’s Yellow Jackets, as they lost a key contributor for the remainder of the season. Freshman point guard Travis Jorgenson went down in the second half with a knee injury, and on Thursday the school announced that Jorgenson tore the ACL…
May 2, 2012, 10:33 AM EST
It looks like Brian Gregory may have seen the national outrage sparked by Bo Ryan’s transfer debacle at Wisconson, and has decided to steer clear of any possibility of it happening at his program at Georgia Tech. As embattled forward Glen Rice Jr. prepares to leave the team and transfer, Gregory has now publicly said…
- Weekend Preview: Saturday will be the season’s best day of games 0
- Bubble Banter: Just how safe is Michigan State, and did Ohio State punch a ticket? 2
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy 13
- Wednesday’s Snacks: No. 1 Kentucky moves to 28-0, Northwestern knocks off Indiana 0
- Duke’s defense once again an issue as they get taken to overtime by Virginia Tech 4
- Bubble Banter: Wild night in the Atlantic 10, Indiana in trouble? 0
- Wisconsin’s loss to Maryland a massive blow, but not for the reasons you think 4
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Is Ohio State asking too much of freshman sensation D’Angelo Russell? (8)