Oct 21, 2014, 8:15 PM EST
Kansas State has taken a hit to its front court depth this week.
Oct 20, 2014, 11:00 PM EST
Kansas State is losing a redshirt freshman to transfer.
Sep 13, 2014, 6:33 PM EST
Kansas State landed a commitment from a 6-foot-10 Texan on Saturday.
Aug 31, 2014, 10:25 PM EST
Bruce Weber now has three verbal commitments in the Class of 2015.
Aug 28, 2014, 10:35 AM EST
The Wildcats pulled a player off of a loaded AAU team’s bench.
Jun 10, 2014, 8:30 PM EST
Kansas State has the potential for seven 2014 NCAA Tournament opponents in the non-conference portion of the 2014-15 schedule.
May 11, 2014, 3:07 PM EST
Harris becomes the highest-rated commit in K-State’s incoming class.
Jan 4, 2014, 6:56 PM EST
Winners of eight straight games entering Saturday’s Big 12 opener against No. 6 Oklahoma State, Kansas State hasn’t been mentioned along with the likes of the Cowboys, Kansas, Iowa State and Baylor when it comes to who’s capable of winning the conference title. The reasons included the need to account for the graduation of Rodney…
Bruce Weber rounds out Kansas State staff with former Illinois assistant Wayne McClain, promotes assistant Chris Lowery
Oct 3, 2012, 12:01 PM EST
First-year Kansas State head coach Bruce Weber has rounded out his Wildcat staff, hiring former Illinois assistant Wayne McClain as the director of student-athlete development, the school announced Wednesday. McClain spent 11 seasons as an assistant coach with the Illini, including nine working for Weber. “[McClain] is one of the most successful coaches in the…
Sep 17, 2012, 9:10 PM EST
Bruce Weber is steadily adding to his future teams before he’s coached his first game for Kansas State. Brian Snow of Scout.com reports that 6-6 forward Wesley Iwundu committed to the Wildcats on Monday, joining Austin Etherington and Marcus Foster in Weber’s 2013 recruiting class. “He went ahead and committed to Coach Weber and Coach…
Jul 4, 2012, 1:02 PM EST
As Bruce Weber begins his tenure at Kansas State, the player standing out to him most in workouts may not be who you think. “You know who has played really well?” Weber told the Wichita Star. “Omari Lawrence. I think he has been the surprise of the summer.” Lawrence, the St. John’s transfer who spent…
Jun 14, 2012, 1:03 PM EST
Bruce Weber is leaving no stone unturned (except, perhaps, the West Coast) in his first summer as head coach of the Kansas State Wildcats. In a Big 12 conference call on Thursday, Weber outlined a plan. “We would obviously like to hit Kansas City and Kansas, this part of the Midwest,” Weber said, reported by…
Mar 31, 2012, 12:24 PM EST
UPDATE: The hire’s official. Kansas State has scheduled a press conference Saturday to announce news regarding its basketball program and, according to Kellis Robinett of the Kansas City Star, the Wildcats will announce the hiring of former Illinois coach Bruce Weber. Weber wasn’t out of work for long, if this report holds true, as he…
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 4
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend (4)