Bryce Dejean Jones
Nov 11, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Kansas is the favorite once again, but there are four other teams that are good enough to win the league.
Oct 29, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
CBT’s rankings of the best wings in college basketball heading into the 2014-15 season.
Oct 16, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Can the Cyclones overcome the loss of two first-team all-Big 12 players?
Oct 14, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Here are 24 players that will make an impact after changing schools this offseason.
Oct 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Here are 21 things that could change the course of the 2014-2015 season.
May 19, 2014, 8:29 PM EST
Hallice Cooke becomes the latest transfer to head to Iowa State.
Apr 13, 2014, 5:49 PM EST
The Mayor loses DeAndre Kane, but adds another graduate transfer on Sunday.
Mar 17, 2014, 12:38 AM EST
Already in the offseason after missing out on a postseason bid, UNLV head coach Dave Rice made his first personnel move for the 2014-15 campaign.
Mar 6, 2014, 8:12 PM EST
Kevin Olekaibe and Deville Smith will be ones who benefit from guard’s absence.
Jan 16, 2014, 12:26 AM EST
Six days ago the UNLV Runnin’ Rebels put forth one of their poorer performances of the season, losing at home to rival Nevada with the Wolf Pack meeting little resistance on the offensive end of the floor. With a lengthy (by in-season standards) layoff ahead of road games at New Mexico and No. 10 San…
Jan 9, 2014, 9:38 AM EST
Picked to finish in a tie for second place in the preseason Mountain West coaches poll, Dave Rice’s UNLV Runnin’ Rebels were clearly expected to contend for a conference title. While there certainly were some adjustments to be made given the number of newcomers inheriting key roles, there’s enough talent to make UNLV a factor…
Nov 20, 2013, 2:15 AM EST
Jahii Carson went nuts. I’m not really sure how else to explain it. The 5-foot-10 dynamo from Arizona State scored 40 points on 16-25 shooting and handed out seven assists to lead the Sun Devils to an impressive 86-80 win over UNLV at the Thomas & Mack Center. He really did everything you could ask…
Nov 15, 2013, 1:00 PM EST
The UNLV Runnin’ Rebels aren’t off to the best of starts, with a lack of continuity coming as a result of so many new pieces working to mesh together and some key personnel issues. Leading returning scorer Bryce Dejean-Jones’ return from a hamstring injury didn’t help UNLV against UCSB on Tuesday night, with the Gauchos…
Nov 7, 2013, 1:16 PM EST
Bryce Dejean-Jones will miss UNLV’s opener on Friday night, according to a report from Jon Rothstein of CBSSports.com. Dejean-Jones injured his hamstring in an exhibition loss to Dixie State last week. He sat out UNLV’s second exhibition as well. Dejean-Jones averaged 10.3 points last season. Rothstein had a couple of other notes as well, saying…
Nov 2, 2013, 1:00 PM EST
UNLV losing to Division II Dixie State is bad news, but the hamstring injury to Bryce Dejean-Jones is even worse news for the Runnin’ Rebels as the junior guard and returning leading scorer left during the first half of the loss with an apparent injury to his right hamstring. Dixie State pulled off the 71-70…
Oct 5, 2012, 6:14 PM EST
With the college basketball season less than two weeks again, UNLV received some bad news on Friday afternoon, as it was announced that Bryce Dejean-Jones will be out 4-6 weeks with a broken hand. “We have all seen how hard Bryce has worked to get ready for the season,” said head coach Dave Rice in…
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 0
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 1
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (5)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)