Bryce Dejean Jones
Dec 11, 2014, 5:27 PM EST
Dejean-Jones was arrested Thursday morning, but the charges were dropped a few hours later.
Dec 5, 2014, 12:03 AM EST
Arkansas’ full-court pressure was no match for a highly efficient Iowa State attack Thursday night.
Nov 11, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Kansas is the favorite once again, but there are four other teams that are good enough to win the league.
Oct 29, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
CBT’s rankings of the best wings in college basketball heading into the 2014-15 season.
Oct 16, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Can the Cyclones overcome the loss of two first-team all-Big 12 players?
Oct 14, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Here are 24 players that will make an impact after changing schools this offseason.
Oct 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Here are 21 things that could change the course of the 2014-2015 season.
May 19, 2014, 8:29 PM EST
Hallice Cooke becomes the latest transfer to head to Iowa State.
Apr 13, 2014, 5:49 PM EST
The Mayor loses DeAndre Kane, but adds another graduate transfer on Sunday.
Mar 17, 2014, 12:38 AM EST
Already in the offseason after missing out on a postseason bid, UNLV head coach Dave Rice made his first personnel move for the 2014-15 campaign.
Mar 6, 2014, 8:12 PM EST
Kevin Olekaibe and Deville Smith will be ones who benefit from guard’s absence.
Jan 16, 2014, 12:26 AM EST
Six days ago the UNLV Runnin’ Rebels put forth one of their poorer performances of the season, losing at home to rival Nevada with the Wolf Pack meeting little resistance on the offensive end of the floor. With a lengthy (by in-season standards) layoff ahead of road games at New Mexico and No. 10 San…
Jan 9, 2014, 9:38 AM EST
Picked to finish in a tie for second place in the preseason Mountain West coaches poll, Dave Rice’s UNLV Runnin’ Rebels were clearly expected to contend for a conference title. While there certainly were some adjustments to be made given the number of newcomers inheriting key roles, there’s enough talent to make UNLV a factor…
Nov 20, 2013, 2:15 AM EST
Jahii Carson went nuts. I’m not really sure how else to explain it. The 5-foot-10 dynamo from Arizona State scored 40 points on 16-25 shooting and handed out seven assists to lead the Sun Devils to an impressive 86-80 win over UNLV at the Thomas & Mack Center. He really did everything you could ask…
Nov 15, 2013, 1:00 PM EST
The UNLV Runnin’ Rebels aren’t off to the best of starts, with a lack of continuity coming as a result of so many new pieces working to mesh together and some key personnel issues. Leading returning scorer Bryce Dejean-Jones’ return from a hamstring injury didn’t help UNLV against UCSB on Tuesday night, with the Gauchos…
Nov 7, 2013, 1:16 PM EST
Bryce Dejean-Jones will miss UNLV’s opener on Friday night, according to a report from Jon Rothstein of CBSSports.com. Dejean-Jones injured his hamstring in an exhibition loss to Dixie State last week. He sat out UNLV’s second exhibition as well. Dejean-Jones averaged 10.3 points last season. Rothstein had a couple of other notes as well, saying…
Nov 2, 2013, 1:00 PM EST
UNLV losing to Division II Dixie State is bad news, but the hamstring injury to Bryce Dejean-Jones is even worse news for the Runnin’ Rebels as the junior guard and returning leading scorer left during the first half of the loss with an apparent injury to his right hamstring. Dixie State pulled off the 71-70…
Oct 5, 2012, 6:14 PM EST
With the college basketball season less than two weeks again, UNLV received some bad news on Friday afternoon, as it was announced that Bryce Dejean-Jones will be out 4-6 weeks with a broken hand. “We have all seen how hard Bryce has worked to get ready for the season,” said head coach Dave Rice in…
- Did Gonzaga cost themselves a No. 1 seed with loss to BYU? 0
- Kaleb Tarczewski produces another quality outing as No. 7 Arizona beats No. 13 Utah 0
- Bubble Banter: Boise State, St. John’s, Dayton win the day; Texas, N.C. State lose; and Kansas State? 1
- Late Night Snacks: No. 7 Arizona, No. 11 Wichita State and No. 19 Baylor among Saturday’s big winners 1
- No. 1 Kentucky moves to 29-0 with blowout win over No. 18 Arkansas 0
- No. 11 Wichita State wins the Missouri Valley by knocking off No. 10 Northern Iowa 0
- NCAA tournament berth the final step for St. John’s senior class 0
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)