Jun 27, 2015, 4:38 PM EDT
Arizona, Gonzaga and LSU each have multiple players in attendance.
Apr 24, 2015, 11:34 AM EDT
The reigning Big 12 Player of the Year has some unfinished business to attend to next season.
Apr 16, 2015, 1:42 PM EDT
Who are the eight players that will have the biggest affect on the 2015-16 college basketball season?
Mar 28, 2015, 12:23 AM EDT
Second straight Elite 8 appearance for Tom Izzo and Co.
Mar 9, 2015, 9:59 AM EDT
This year’s NBCSports.com’s All-American teams.
Jan 17, 2015, 9:53 PM EDT
Rivalry wins are the best.
Jan 5, 2015, 11:25 PM EDT
The Sooners look like the best team in the Big 12.
Jan 3, 2015, 6:17 PM EDT
Oklahoma’s defense and the play of Tashawn Thomas have been major factors for them this season.
Nov 28, 2014, 6:34 PM EDT
The Badgers were led by Frank Kaminsky with 17 points; 13 of which came in the second half.
Nov 26, 2014, 6:42 PM EDT
After launching 22 three-pointers in the first half, Oklahoma took a wiser approach to the offensive end of the floor as they outlasted No. 22 UCLA.
Nov 16, 2014, 5:32 PM EDT
Hield made all seven of his three-point attempts for the Sooners, who scored the first 16 points of the game.
Nov 11, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Kansas is the favorite once again, but there are four other teams that are good enough to win the league.
Oct 28, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
The best off guards in the country are all surprising in their own way.
Oct 20, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
Oklahoma has a chance to be the second-best team in the Big 12, especially if a key player receives a waiver.
Jul 18, 2014, 4:08 PM EDT
The Sooners return three of their top four scorers from 2013-2014.
Mar 1, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
Entering Saturday’s game at Oklahoma, No. 24 Texas ranked dead last in the Big 12 in turnover margin and eighth in assist-to-turnover ratio. Those have been areas of concern for Rick Barnes’ team, which has exceeded the preseason expectations set by many who believed the head coach was on the proverbial hot seat. And against…
Feb 8, 2014, 9:27 PM EDT
In road losses to Iowa State and West Virginia offense proved to be an issue for No. 21 Oklahoma despite the fact that they scored 75 points against the Cyclones and 86 against the Mountaineers. In both games the Sooners, a team with multiple scoring options, shot 40.6% from the field and they struggled from…
Jan 18, 2014, 4:40 PM EDT
Buddy Hield finished with 19 points and Jordan Woodard added 10 points and eight assists as No. 25 Oklahoma went into Waco and knocked off No. 12 Baylor, 66-64. The Sooners shook off a dreadful first half in which they shot 23% from the floor and just 1-for-13 from three, hitting three consecutive threes to…
Dec 9, 2013, 4:23 PM EDT
Prior to the season, every pundit for every outlet across the country will put together his or her list of players with the potential to have a breakout season. Which freshmen will have big sophomore seasons? Which seniors will finally get the chance to step into a starring role? What transfers spent their redshirt year…
Oct 3, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of our preview lists,click here. For a schedule of our previews for the…
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)