Aug 26, 2015, 10:38 PM EDT
Frank Jackson will take an official visit to one of the four schools this weekend.
Aug 1, 2015, 7:59 PM EDT
Childs played well with the Utah Prospects in Las Vegas during the final evaluation period.
Jul 29, 2015, 10:35 PM EDT
Harding won’t join the program until 2018 however, as he’ll be taking his two-year LDS mission beforehand.
Jul 28, 2015, 10:04 PM EDT
Elijah Bryant will have three years of eligibility remaining.
Jun 16, 2015, 10:00 PM EDT
BYU got a center to commit as 7-foot-3 Alan Hamson will join the program next season.
Jun 16, 2015, 6:30 PM EDT
BYU got some good news with the return of big man Nate Austin.
Jun 12, 2015, 9:15 PM EDT
Louisiana-Lafayette added a veteran guard with NCAA Tournament experience.
Jun 8, 2015, 8:00 PM EDT
BYU reeled in a top-100 recruit.
Apr 20, 2015, 10:45 PM EDT
BYU is losing two reserve players to transfer.
Mar 2, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
Baylor picked up two huge wins, while Pointer led the Johnnies into the tournament this week.
Feb 10, 2015, 5:10 PM EDT
BYU locked up head coach Dave Rose for five more years.
Feb 7, 2015, 8:22 PM EDT
Prior to Saturday, Collinsworth was one of five players in Division I history to have four triple-doubles in a season.
Jan 31, 2015, 11:43 PM EDT
Andrew Papenfus made his season debut for the Broncos Saturday night, just over three months after a benign tumor was removed from his brain.
Jan 26, 2015, 9:00 PM EDT
BYU might be without a key frontcourt piece for the rest of the season.
Dec 27, 2014, 9:25 PM EDT
Wiltjer finished the game with 24 points and Pangos scored 18 of his 21 in the second half Saturday evening in Provo.
Dec 26, 2014, 11:30 AM EDT
Gonzaga, BYU among the teams off to good starts in the WCC.
Dec 21, 2014, 10:31 PM EDT
Four of the eight teams in the field reached the NCAA tournament last season.
Dec 15, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
BYU can breathe a bit of a sigh of relief as the injury isn’t as bad as it could have been.
Injury bug bites BYU as starting guard injures ankle, starting forward to miss even more time with hamstring injury
Dec 14, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
BYU’s starting lineup is taking some major hits as two seniors are battling injury.
Dec 11, 2014, 7:27 PM EDT
Nate Austin is second on the team in rebounding, as he’s grabbing 5.6 caroms per contest through ten games.
Dec 11, 2014, 8:30 AM EDT
After going 3-8 in games decided by six points or less last season, No. 13 Utah is 2-1 in such contest through eight games in 2014-15.
Dec 3, 2014, 4:23 PM EDT
The Chase for 180 is back, and this week we take a look at the improved numbers of Seton Hall’s Sterling Gibbs.
Late Night Snacks: San Diego State and BYU engage in double OT thriller; Nova, Zona earn big wins; Indiana upset at home
Nov 25, 2014, 2:00 AM EDT
A busy night of tournament and non-conference action in college hoops made for some big wins for Villanova and Arizona and a home loss for Indiana.
Nov 14, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
It’s a family affair in Puerto Rico as Rick Pitino faces his son Richard, and Stanford had better be careful in its opener against Wofford.
Nov 9, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
Kyle Collinsworth played 13 minutes Saturday, as the team will keep track of his minutes during the early portion of the 2014-15 season.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)