Mar 8, 2015, 9:49 PM EDT
Northeastern received 33 points from its bench, and starting forward Scott Eatherton scored a game-high 21 points.
Mar 8, 2015, 7:18 PM EDT
Thanks to Daniel Dixon, the Tribe are one win away from their first-ever NCAA tournament appearance.
Feb 22, 2015, 8:35 PM EDT
Drexel’s struggled offensively all season long, and losing their leading scorer in Damion Lee is a huge blow to absorb.
Feb 21, 2015, 5:36 PM EDT
James Madison is one of four teams atop the CAA standings with five league losses, so this game will be a big one for them.
Feb 15, 2015, 4:25 PM EDT
Towson outlasted Charleston in a CAA thriller.
Feb 14, 2015, 9:09 PM EDT
While the Blue Hens are struggling this season, they’ve won nine straight meetings with William & Mary.
Feb 8, 2015, 1:45 PM EDT
Ron Curry hit a big shot to put James Madison on top of Towson on Saturday.
Feb 6, 2015, 2:59 PM EDT
This is the second year of the Autism Awareness Weekend in college basketball.
Jan 26, 2015, 8:00 PM EDT
The son of a former NBA veteran is moving on to a CAA program from Wake Forest.
Jan 24, 2015, 7:20 PM EDT
The Tribe bounced back from a loss at Delaware earlier in the week to move into a tie for first in the CAA.
Jan 24, 2015, 1:30 PM EDT
Northeastern and William & Mary clash on NBCSN.
Jan 11, 2015, 12:45 PM EDT
It goes from bad to worse for the College of Charleston.
Nov 29, 2014, 4:25 PM EDT
No. 14 VCU came out very flat in an ugly loss to Old Dominion.
Oct 27, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
After missing all but five games with an ACL tear, Damion Lee, all-CAA caliber wing, is healthy for Drexel heading into the 2014-2015 season.
Oct 27, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
William & Mary was one shot short of the NCAA tournament. Unlike many teams in the conference, who lost considerable talent, W&M returns the top player, however, several teams that finished below .500 look to make the jump toward the top of the standings.
Oct 21, 2014, 9:45 PM EDT
Suspensions have been handed down for two James Madison players involved in a fall altercation.
Sep 23, 2014, 9:45 PM EDT
Earl Grant is continuing to add to his staff at College of Charleston.
Sep 21, 2014, 11:15 PM EDT
The Tigers, who won 25 games last season, landed their first commitment in the Class of 2015 Sunday night.
Aug 27, 2014, 5:15 PM EDT
With their two finalists having removed their names from consideration, the College of Charleston is back to square one in its search for a new head coach.
Aug 13, 2014, 9:37 PM EDT
There’s still a possibility of the former head coach filing a wrongful termination lawsuit.
Aug 1, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
The College of Charleston has found a replacement for Doug Wojcik during his suspension.
Jul 20, 2014, 7:46 PM EDT
Djambo’s playing time was unlikely to increase had he remained at Clemson, where he played 9.2 minutes per game last season.
Jul 5, 2014, 7:42 PM EDT
Wojcik plans on remaining in charge at the CAA school despite reports that he may have coached his final game at the College of Charleston.
Jul 3, 2014, 7:15 PM EDT
According to the Post and Courier, Wojcik has been suspended without pay for the month of August and will also be docked a month’s pay. However his firing also remains a possibility according to another report.
Jul 1, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Confused as to where some schools are headed on July 1? Here’s a guide that should help some.
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 0
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 5
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 1
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 7
- Steve Lavin and St. John’s ‘mutually agree’ to part ways 1
- No. 2 Arizona pulls away from No. 6 Xavier, setting up West regional final rematch 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)