Aug 5, 2014, 1:44 PM EDT
It’s the first recruit that Cal has landed in the Class of 2016.
May 6, 2014, 10:46 AM EDT
Domingo played in 39 games in two years at Georgetown.
May 5, 2014, 6:04 PM EDT
There has been a serious, league-wide talent drain since the season ended.
Feb 2, 2014, 12:41 AM EDT
Justin Cobbs drove left off of a ball-screen, getting Arizona center Kaleb Tarczewski to switch onto him before hitting a step-back 15-footer with 0.9 seconds left on the clock to give the Bears a win they so-desperately needed over the previously-undefeated, No. 1 Wildcats, 60-58. Cobbs finished with 19 points and seven assists for the…
Jan 16, 2014, 12:01 PM EDT
We know Arizona sits at the top of the Pac-12 Power Rankings right now. That much is obvious. They’re the No. 1 team in the country, and the Pac-12 doesn’t currently have anyone else sitting in the top 20. That’s not a tough one to figure out. What is tough, however, is trying to determine…
Jan 10, 2014, 2:07 AM EDT
No Jabari Bird? No Ricky Kreklow? No problem for Cal, not when Jordan Mathews is on fire. The 6-foot-3 freshman entered Thursday night’s trip to Eugene averaging 7.4 points on the season. He had only managed 33 points over his last five games. But on Thursday, he scored 20 of his career-high 32 points in…
Sep 21, 2013, 7:40 PM EDT
The hype over Arizona’s upcoming season is warranted, but the Cal Bears won’t surrender the Pac-12 without a fight this season. Things looked bad a few weeks ago, when Cal’s senior point guard Justin Cobbs went down with a foot injury, but Cobbs spoke with writer Jeff Faraudo of the Bear Talk blog and declared…
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0