Cal Poly Mustangs
Oct 19, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
An entertaining regular season was followed by a wild conference tournament in 2013-14. Will that once again be the case?
Jul 6, 2014, 4:23 PM EST
Meikle will have three years of eligibility remaining, beginning with the 2015-16 campaign.
Jun 27, 2014, 2:35 PM EST
With two of their top three scorers from last year’s NCAA tournament team gone, Cal Poly has made another addition to its roster.
Mar 20, 2014, 1:46 AM EST
Cal Poly and Tennessee were the First Four winners on Wednesday, paring the NCAA tournament field down to 64 teams in the process.
Mar 19, 2014, 9:14 PM EST
Cal Poly has now won four in a row after beating Texas Southern in Dayton. Their reward: No. 1 seed Wichita State.
Mar 19, 2014, 4:03 PM EST
Another doubleheader in Dayton, featuring Iowa’s matchup with Tennessee. There’s also action in the three other postseason events.
Mar 17, 2014, 1:42 AM EST
A few team reactions from Selection Sunday.
Mar 16, 2014, 1:34 AM EST
Cal Poly entered the Big West tournament 2-9 in its last 11 games. Three wins later, the Mustangs will make their first-ever NCAA tournament appearance.
Mar 12, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Regular season champion UC Irvine may have gone 13-3 in Big West play, but look for this tournament to provide a surprise or two.
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 1
- Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 29
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? 3
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? 5
- No. 4 Duke proves No. 19 Michigan State cannot win at elite level if they keep missing on elite talent 3
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (29)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Burning Questions: Who gets the last shot? (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)