Cal Poly Mustangs
Jan 2, 2015, 8:00 PM EDT
The freshman forward left the Minnesota program in early December.
Dec 18, 2014, 8:45 AM EDT
David Nwaba scored 11 second-half points to help lead the Mustangs back from a 14-points halftime deficit. Here are two of those points.
Oct 19, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
An entertaining regular season was followed by a wild conference tournament in 2013-14. Will that once again be the case?
Jul 6, 2014, 4:23 PM EDT
Meikle will have three years of eligibility remaining, beginning with the 2015-16 campaign.
Jun 27, 2014, 2:35 PM EDT
With two of their top three scorers from last year’s NCAA tournament team gone, Cal Poly has made another addition to its roster.
Mar 20, 2014, 1:46 AM EDT
Cal Poly and Tennessee were the First Four winners on Wednesday, paring the NCAA tournament field down to 64 teams in the process.
Mar 19, 2014, 9:14 PM EDT
Cal Poly has now won four in a row after beating Texas Southern in Dayton. Their reward: No. 1 seed Wichita State.
Mar 19, 2014, 4:03 PM EDT
Another doubleheader in Dayton, featuring Iowa’s matchup with Tennessee. There’s also action in the three other postseason events.
Mar 17, 2014, 1:42 AM EDT
A few team reactions from Selection Sunday.
Mar 16, 2014, 1:34 AM EDT
Cal Poly entered the Big West tournament 2-9 in its last 11 games. Three wins later, the Mustangs will make their first-ever NCAA tournament appearance.
Mar 12, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Regular season champion UC Irvine may have gone 13-3 in Big West play, but look for this tournament to provide a surprise or two.
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 26
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (26)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)