Sep 6, 2014, 1:55 PM EDT
Charles Barkley with more to say on accepting money from agents during his time in school.
Aug 9, 2014, 10:30 PM EDT
Sir Charles nearly made the switch following his sophomore season.
Jun 28, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
Charles Barkley was been a fan of the way Bruce Pearl’s Tennessee team played, and Pearl has the voicemail to prove it.
Jun 28, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Auburn alum Charles Barkley criticized the NCAA and defended head coach Bruce Pearl on Friday at an Auburn reunion event.
Oct 7, 2013, 12:56 PM EDT
Auburn might have set a record for the number of special guests that they had at their Midnight Madness celebration on Friday night. Charles Barkley showed up to take part in the festivities while Ludacris performed and comedian Mike Epps acted as the emcee. “Getting Mike Epps and Ludacris was big just to bring the…
Oct 6, 2013, 12:35 PM EDT
Auburn head coach Tony Barbee has Hall of Famer Charles Barkley in his corner. The former SEC Player of the Year was on hand for Auburn’s Jungle Jam on Friday night, and told the more than 7,300 in attendance that he had faith in Barbee leading the Tigers. “Coach Barbee is going to turn this…
Nov 16, 2010, 4:17 PM EDT
The Round Mound of Rebound is returning to college hoops. Sorta. Charles Barkley, an All-American during his career at Auburn, will be part of TNT’s NCAA tournament coverage when the network begins its joint coverage of this season’s event with CBS. He and Kenny Smith — no slouch himself when he played at North Carolina…
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 1
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 1
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 54
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 8
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 13
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (60)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten, SEC champions headed to Indy (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)