Sep 6, 2014, 1:55 PM EST
Charles Barkley with more to say on accepting money from agents during his time in school.
Aug 9, 2014, 10:30 PM EST
Sir Charles nearly made the switch following his sophomore season.
Jun 28, 2014, 7:30 PM EST
Charles Barkley was been a fan of the way Bruce Pearl’s Tennessee team played, and Pearl has the voicemail to prove it.
Jun 28, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Auburn alum Charles Barkley criticized the NCAA and defended head coach Bruce Pearl on Friday at an Auburn reunion event.
Oct 7, 2013, 12:56 PM EST
Auburn might have set a record for the number of special guests that they had at their Midnight Madness celebration on Friday night. Charles Barkley showed up to take part in the festivities while Ludacris performed and comedian Mike Epps acted as the emcee. “Getting Mike Epps and Ludacris was big just to bring the…
Oct 6, 2013, 12:35 PM EST
Auburn head coach Tony Barbee has Hall of Famer Charles Barkley in his corner. The former SEC Player of the Year was on hand for Auburn’s Jungle Jam on Friday night, and told the more than 7,300 in attendance that he had faith in Barbee leading the Tigers. “Coach Barbee is going to turn this…
Nov 16, 2010, 4:17 PM EST
The Round Mound of Rebound is returning to college hoops. Sorta. Charles Barkley, an All-American during his career at Auburn, will be part of TNT’s NCAA tournament coverage when the network begins its joint coverage of this season’s event with CBS. He and Kenny Smith — no slouch himself when he played at North Carolina…
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (12)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)