Sep 23, 2014, 2:20 PM EDT
The 6-foot-8 forward has two years of eligibility remaining.
Jun 12, 2014, 5:16 PM EDT
The Atlanta native decided to transfer in order to be closer to his ill grandmother, and he’ll have two seasons of eligibility remaining.
May 28, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
A handful of programs are pursuing the ex-Maryland forward.
May 22, 2014, 4:12 PM EDT
Maryland announces the addition of transfer Richaud Pack and the departure of forward Charles Mitchell.
Mar 6, 2014, 6:50 PM EDT
Sophomore forward averages 6.8 points and 6.5 rebounds in nearly 19 minutes of action per game.
Mar 5, 2014, 11:06 AM EDT
Maryland forward Charles Mitchell was removed from the bench and sent to the locker room before the first half of Tuesday night’s game against Virginia Tech. Mitchell could be seen on the bench exchanging words with assistant coach Scott Spinelli, yanking his jersey off in the tunnel as he walked back into the locker room.…
Nov 3, 2012, 6:38 PM EDT
Sometimes, it seems like there isn’t much to be learned from exhibition games. DI teams struggle against, and sometimes even lose to, DII opponents, but there’s not much real intelligence to be gained from such outcomes. Plenty of teams have struggled in the exhibition season only to play well thereafter. Sometimes, however, a pre-season game…
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 31
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 7
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 10
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 2
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (42)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten, SEC champions headed to Indy (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)