Sep 23, 2014, 2:20 PM EST
The 6-foot-8 forward has two years of eligibility remaining.
Jun 12, 2014, 5:16 PM EST
The Atlanta native decided to transfer in order to be closer to his ill grandmother, and he’ll have two seasons of eligibility remaining.
May 28, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
A handful of programs are pursuing the ex-Maryland forward.
May 22, 2014, 4:12 PM EST
Maryland announces the addition of transfer Richaud Pack and the departure of forward Charles Mitchell.
Mar 6, 2014, 6:50 PM EST
Sophomore forward averages 6.8 points and 6.5 rebounds in nearly 19 minutes of action per game.
Mar 5, 2014, 11:06 AM EST
Maryland forward Charles Mitchell was removed from the bench and sent to the locker room before the first half of Tuesday night’s game against Virginia Tech. Mitchell could be seen on the bench exchanging words with assistant coach Scott Spinelli, yanking his jersey off in the tunnel as he walked back into the locker room.…
Nov 3, 2012, 6:38 PM EST
Sometimes, it seems like there isn’t much to be learned from exhibition games. DI teams struggle against, and sometimes even lose to, DII opponents, but there’s not much real intelligence to be gained from such outcomes. Plenty of teams have struggled in the exhibition season only to play well thereafter. Sometimes, however, a pre-season game…
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)