Sep 23, 2014, 2:20 PM EST
The 6-foot-8 forward has two years of eligibility remaining.
Jun 12, 2014, 5:16 PM EST
The Atlanta native decided to transfer in order to be closer to his ill grandmother, and he’ll have two seasons of eligibility remaining.
May 28, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
A handful of programs are pursuing the ex-Maryland forward.
May 22, 2014, 4:12 PM EST
Maryland announces the addition of transfer Richaud Pack and the departure of forward Charles Mitchell.
Mar 6, 2014, 6:50 PM EST
Sophomore forward averages 6.8 points and 6.5 rebounds in nearly 19 minutes of action per game.
Mar 5, 2014, 11:06 AM EST
Maryland forward Charles Mitchell was removed from the bench and sent to the locker room before the first half of Tuesday night’s game against Virginia Tech. Mitchell could be seen on the bench exchanging words with assistant coach Scott Spinelli, yanking his jersey off in the tunnel as he walked back into the locker room.…
Nov 3, 2012, 6:38 PM EST
Sometimes, it seems like there isn’t much to be learned from exhibition games. DI teams struggle against, and sometimes even lose to, DII opponents, but there’s not much real intelligence to be gained from such outcomes. Plenty of teams have struggled in the exhibition season only to play well thereafter. Sometimes, however, a pre-season game…
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 20
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? 3
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? 5
- No. 4 Duke proves No. 19 Michigan State cannot win at elite level if they keep missing on elite talent 3
- Wofford’s grueling start to the season began well before their 7:00 a.m. game 0
- No. 13 Gonzaga makes definitive statement with blowout of No. 22 SMU 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (20)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)