Chase for 180
Feb 5, 2015, 6:00 PM EDT
Hawkins has raised his three-point percentage more than 20 points from last season, and that’s one reason why UC Davis is the best three-point shooting team in America.
Jan 29, 2015, 4:15 PM EDT
The Eastern Washington guard has received more attention nationally in recent weeks, and it’s well-deserved.
Jan 22, 2015, 4:45 PM EDT
With more being expected of him due to the loss of Anthony Drmic, Marks has been both more productive and more efficient for a Boise State team that’s won three straight games.
Jan 15, 2015, 7:35 PM EDT
After serving as a key reserve on Davidson’s SoCon regular season champion team last season, Gibbs is a 50-40-90 player in the Wildcats’ inaugural season in the Atlantic 10.
Jan 8, 2015, 9:30 AM EDT
The Ohio State sophomore has improved his scoring by nearly eight points per game, and he’s been efficient in taking advantage of increased opportunities.
Dec 17, 2014, 5:56 PM EDT
After shooting 40.7% from the field and 29.4% from three as a sophomore, Anderson’s off to a hot start for the sixth-ranked Cavaliers.
Dec 3, 2014, 4:23 PM EDT
The Chase for 180 is back, and this week we take a look at the improved numbers of Seton Hall’s Sterling Gibbs.
Nov 11, 2013, 11:45 AM EDT
Who is the best shooter in the country? It’s a tough question to answer, isn’t it? Does being a “shooter” simply mean merely being a high-level marksman from beyond the arc? Can a player who thrives in the mid-range but rarely ventures out into three-point land be eligible? How heavily should we be valuing stats like…
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 33
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (36)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)