Nov 7, 2014, 6:15 PM EST
Randle, named to the Cousy Award watch list this week, is looking to lead Stanford to another NCAA tournament appearance.
Oct 27, 2014, 3:10 PM EST
There are plenty of intriguing lead guards in college hoops this season.
Oct 6, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
Can the Stanford Cardinal repeat their run to last seasons Sweet 16?
Jul 20, 2014, 4:30 PM EST
Brown won Pac-12 Most Improved Player honors last season, helping lead the Cardinal to the Sweet 16.
Mar 27, 2014, 11:04 PM EST
After putting forth two stellar defensive performances last weekend, No. 10 Stanford struggled to contain No. 11 Dayton.
Mar 23, 2014, 4:45 PM EST
Stanford’s size and defense does Kansas in. But how far can they go in the tournament?
Feb 22, 2014, 7:26 PM EST
In the first meeting between Stanford and No. 23 UCLA on January 23 the Cardinal struggled mightily in the paint. While scoring just 12 points themselves Stanford watched UCLA score 46 points in the paint on their way to a comfortable 91-74 victory. While the Wear twins were quiet, combining to score six points, Tony…
Nov 1, 2013, 1:00 PM EST
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. “Next year, there’s no reason why we can’t get to where we want to be and have the opportunity to make a run in this thing. Coach is in his sixth year.…
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 20
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? 3
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? 5
- No. 4 Duke proves No. 19 Michigan State cannot win at elite level if they keep missing on elite talent 3
- Wofford’s grueling start to the season began well before their 7:00 a.m. game 0
- No. 13 Gonzaga makes definitive statement with blowout of No. 22 SMU 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (20)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)