Jan 19, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
For the first time all season, Stanley Johnson played like the guy we thought he would be. And is Memphis back?
Nov 7, 2014, 6:15 PM EDT
Randle, named to the Cousy Award watch list this week, is looking to lead Stanford to another NCAA tournament appearance.
Oct 27, 2014, 3:10 PM EDT
There are plenty of intriguing lead guards in college hoops this season.
Oct 6, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
Can the Stanford Cardinal repeat their run to last seasons Sweet 16?
Jul 20, 2014, 4:30 PM EDT
Brown won Pac-12 Most Improved Player honors last season, helping lead the Cardinal to the Sweet 16.
Mar 27, 2014, 11:04 PM EDT
After putting forth two stellar defensive performances last weekend, No. 10 Stanford struggled to contain No. 11 Dayton.
Mar 23, 2014, 4:45 PM EDT
Stanford’s size and defense does Kansas in. But how far can they go in the tournament?
Feb 22, 2014, 7:26 PM EDT
In the first meeting between Stanford and No. 23 UCLA on January 23 the Cardinal struggled mightily in the paint. While scoring just 12 points themselves Stanford watched UCLA score 46 points in the paint on their way to a comfortable 91-74 victory. While the Wear twins were quiet, combining to score six points, Tony…
Nov 1, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. “Next year, there’s no reason why we can’t get to where we want to be and have the opportunity to make a run in this thing. Coach is in his sixth year.…
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 14
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 9
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 7
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 7
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 71
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 9
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 17
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (71)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (26)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)