Jan 12, 2015, 3:15 PM EDT
McCullough is a borderline first round draft pick.
Dec 31, 2014, 9:18 PM EDT
McCullough scored just six points, but two came over Cornell’s David Onuorah in the second half of Syracuse’s 61-44 victory.
Dec 20, 2014, 3:26 PM EDT
Not surprising, considering Gus Johnson is on the call.
Nov 29, 2014, 2:07 PM EDT
Jim Boeheim is downplaying NBA Draft expectations for one of his players. Again.
Nov 16, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
Christmas accounted for 15 points and 16 rebounds Sunday afternoon.
Nov 2, 2014, 5:32 PM EDT
Freshmen Kaleb Joseph and Chris McCullough kept the Orange afloat in the first half.
Oct 3, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
The ten teams that landed just outside our top 25 rankings.
May 28, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Chris McCullough is expecting to be a big part of Syracuse’s upcoming season after the Orange lost C.J. Fair and Jerami Grant.
Dec 15, 2012, 7:55 PM EDT
The reclassification fad may continue in the next few months. In less than a year, the likes of Nerlens Noel, Wayne Selden, Noah Vonleh, Andrew Wiggins, and Karl Towns have all moved up a class. Chris McCullough (Brewster Academy/Bronx, NY) is considered by Rivals.com as a top-10 player in the Class of 2014. The 6-foot-10…
Nov 5, 2012, 4:33 PM EDT
Looks like Jim Boeheim has found another top player for 2014. The long-time Orange coach bagged five-star power forward Chris McCullough, according to multiple reports, on Monday afternoon. The commitment is Syracuse’s first for the 2014 class. McCullough is a 6-9, 205-pound athlete out of Brewster Academy. The No. 9 player overall in the Class…
Sep 21, 2012, 4:29 PM EDT
SMU head coach Larry Brown was on the Brewster Academy campus on Wednesday and by Friday afternoon, he had offered two Brewster players. On Friday, according to a tweet from Adam Zagoria, SMU had offered 2014 power forward Chris McCullough. The Mustangs had offered post-grad guard Ron Patterson earlier in the week and Brown was…
Aug 23, 2012, 10:10 AM EDT
A move that has been rumored to be happening over the last few months is now official: 2014 forward Chris McCullough will transfer to Brewster Academy (N.H.), he told NBCSports.com Thursday. McCullough, a 6-10, 220-pound forward from the Bronx, N.Y., is a top-15 player in the Class of 2014. He will be leaving Salisbury School…
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 0
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 1
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 2
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 23
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 15
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (86)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (23)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (21)