Apr 2, 2015, 11:20 AM EDT
McCullough is currently dealing with a torn ACL.
Jan 12, 2015, 3:15 PM EDT
McCullough is a borderline first round draft pick.
Dec 31, 2014, 9:18 PM EDT
McCullough scored just six points, but two came over Cornell’s David Onuorah in the second half of Syracuse’s 61-44 victory.
Dec 20, 2014, 3:26 PM EDT
Not surprising, considering Gus Johnson is on the call.
Nov 29, 2014, 2:07 PM EDT
Jim Boeheim is downplaying NBA Draft expectations for one of his players. Again.
Nov 16, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
Christmas accounted for 15 points and 16 rebounds Sunday afternoon.
Nov 2, 2014, 5:32 PM EDT
Freshmen Kaleb Joseph and Chris McCullough kept the Orange afloat in the first half.
Oct 3, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
The ten teams that landed just outside our top 25 rankings.
May 28, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Chris McCullough is expecting to be a big part of Syracuse’s upcoming season after the Orange lost C.J. Fair and Jerami Grant.
Dec 15, 2012, 7:55 PM EDT
The reclassification fad may continue in the next few months. In less than a year, the likes of Nerlens Noel, Wayne Selden, Noah Vonleh, Andrew Wiggins, and Karl Towns have all moved up a class. Chris McCullough (Brewster Academy/Bronx, NY) is considered by Rivals.com as a top-10 player in the Class of 2014. The 6-foot-10…
Nov 5, 2012, 4:33 PM EDT
Looks like Jim Boeheim has found another top player for 2014. The long-time Orange coach bagged five-star power forward Chris McCullough, according to multiple reports, on Monday afternoon. The commitment is Syracuse’s first for the 2014 class. McCullough is a 6-9, 205-pound athlete out of Brewster Academy. The No. 9 player overall in the Class…
Sep 21, 2012, 4:29 PM EDT
SMU head coach Larry Brown was on the Brewster Academy campus on Wednesday and by Friday afternoon, he had offered two Brewster players. On Friday, according to a tweet from Adam Zagoria, SMU had offered 2014 power forward Chris McCullough. The Mustangs had offered post-grad guard Ron Patterson earlier in the week and Brown was…
Aug 23, 2012, 10:10 AM EDT
A move that has been rumored to be happening over the last few months is now official: 2014 forward Chris McCullough will transfer to Brewster Academy (N.H.), he told NBCSports.com Thursday. McCullough, a 6-10, 220-pound forward from the Bronx, N.Y., is a top-15 player in the Class of 2014. He will be leaving Salisbury School…
- Kyle Wiltjer to return to Gonzaga for his senior season 0
- Utah’s Jakob Poeltl will return to school for his sophomore season 1
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Former Kansas State guard transferring to Creighton 0
- Former Cornell forward Shonn Miller headed to UConn for final season of eligibility 0
- Purdue center A.J. Hammons to return for senior season 0
- Five-star 7-footer Stephen Zimmerman commits to UNLV 4
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft (11)
- Five-star Kentucky commit believes the NCAA will clear him to play (10)
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Duke freshman Justise Winslow will enter 2015 NBA Draft (8)