Nov 29, 2014, 2:07 PM EST
Jim Boeheim is downplaying NBA Draft expectations for one of his players. Again.
Nov 16, 2014, 7:30 PM EST
Christmas accounted for 15 points and 16 rebounds Sunday afternoon.
Nov 2, 2014, 5:32 PM EST
Freshmen Kaleb Joseph and Chris McCullough kept the Orange afloat in the first half.
Oct 3, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The ten teams that landed just outside our top 25 rankings.
May 28, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Chris McCullough is expecting to be a big part of Syracuse’s upcoming season after the Orange lost C.J. Fair and Jerami Grant.
Dec 15, 2012, 7:55 PM EST
The reclassification fad may continue in the next few months. In less than a year, the likes of Nerlens Noel, Wayne Selden, Noah Vonleh, Andrew Wiggins, and Karl Towns have all moved up a class. Chris McCullough (Brewster Academy/Bronx, NY) is considered by Rivals.com as a top-10 player in the Class of 2014. The 6-foot-10…
Nov 5, 2012, 4:33 PM EST
Looks like Jim Boeheim has found another top player for 2014. The long-time Orange coach bagged five-star power forward Chris McCullough, according to multiple reports, on Monday afternoon. The commitment is Syracuse’s first for the 2014 class. McCullough is a 6-9, 205-pound athlete out of Brewster Academy. The No. 9 player overall in the Class…
Sep 21, 2012, 4:29 PM EST
SMU head coach Larry Brown was on the Brewster Academy campus on Wednesday and by Friday afternoon, he had offered two Brewster players. On Friday, according to a tweet from Adam Zagoria, SMU had offered 2014 power forward Chris McCullough. The Mustangs had offered post-grad guard Ron Patterson earlier in the week and Brown was…
Aug 23, 2012, 10:10 AM EST
A move that has been rumored to be happening over the last few months is now official: 2014 forward Chris McCullough will transfer to Brewster Academy (N.H.), he told NBCSports.com Thursday. McCullough, a 6-10, 220-pound forward from the Bronx, N.Y., is a top-15 player in the Class of 2014. He will be leaving Salisbury School…
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 0
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 1
- Michigan State’s efficient three-point shooting is key for 2014-15 success 0
- No. 11 Wichita State rallies from 11 down to beat Alabama thanks to Van Vleet (VIDEO) 0
- The Ten Most Important Midseason Additions 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: New faces are popping up in our top ten 0
- Dana Altman says Oregon’s hands up, don’t shoot protest not ‘appropriate time’ (20)
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (5)
- Self says No. 10 Kansas is ‘not good right now’, and that should scare you (4)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (4)