Dec 18, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Doolin finished the game with 15 points, three assists and no turnovers, and made two huge plays to get UNLV the two-point win over Portland.
Oct 14, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Here are 24 players that will make an impact after changing schools this offseason.
Sep 3, 2014, 7:07 PM EDT
Daquan Cook’s injury saps UNLV of some depth at the point, but that shouldn’t be an issue provided two senior transfers are granted immediate eligibility.
Aug 12, 2014, 1:26 PM EDT
Doolin would be a key piece for the Runnin’ Rebels
Feb 21, 2014, 12:36 PM EDT
In what has been an inconsistent season for UNLV, there’s been one particularly glaring weakness: a lack of consistency at the point guard position. Junior Deville Smith, sophomore Daquan Cook and freshman Kendall Smith have all played the position, but none have provided the consistent play Dave Rice needs at the position. And with the…
Nov 29, 2013, 10:17 AM EDT
If there’s one thing that the West Coast Conference can boast about it’s good guard play, with a number of teams being led by outstanding perimeter players. One of those programs was San Francisco, with senior point guard Cody Doolin being one of the league’s most experienced players. On the heels of a season in…
- No. 3 Notre Dame knocks off No. 7 Wichita State to get to the Elite 8 13
- Tradition of success through change raises expectations at Xavier 1
- Sweet 16 Preview: The top 16 players left in the tournament 10
- Sweet 16 Preview: The x-factor in each game this week 1
- Ranking the Sweet 16 matchups 8
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close 36
- Sweet 16 Power Rankings: Reseeding the NCAA tournament field 15
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Updated tournament records: Kentucky moves SEC above .500 (22)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- Reports: Indiana coach Tom Crean said ‘you suck’ to referee after loss to Wichita State (19)
- Sweet 16 Power Rankings: Reseeding the NCAA tournament field (15)