Dec 18, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Doolin finished the game with 15 points, three assists and no turnovers, and made two huge plays to get UNLV the two-point win over Portland.
Oct 14, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Here are 24 players that will make an impact after changing schools this offseason.
Sep 3, 2014, 7:07 PM EDT
Daquan Cook’s injury saps UNLV of some depth at the point, but that shouldn’t be an issue provided two senior transfers are granted immediate eligibility.
Aug 12, 2014, 1:26 PM EDT
Doolin would be a key piece for the Runnin’ Rebels
Feb 21, 2014, 12:36 PM EDT
In what has been an inconsistent season for UNLV, there’s been one particularly glaring weakness: a lack of consistency at the point guard position. Junior Deville Smith, sophomore Daquan Cook and freshman Kendall Smith have all played the position, but none have provided the consistent play Dave Rice needs at the position. And with the…
Nov 29, 2013, 10:17 AM EDT
If there’s one thing that the West Coast Conference can boast about it’s good guard play, with a number of teams being led by outstanding perimeter players. One of those programs was San Francisco, with senior point guard Cody Doolin being one of the league’s most experienced players. On the heels of a season in…
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)