Dec 18, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Doolin finished the game with 15 points, three assists and no turnovers, and made two huge plays to get UNLV the two-point win over Portland.
Oct 14, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Here are 24 players that will make an impact after changing schools this offseason.
Sep 3, 2014, 7:07 PM EDT
Daquan Cook’s injury saps UNLV of some depth at the point, but that shouldn’t be an issue provided two senior transfers are granted immediate eligibility.
Aug 12, 2014, 1:26 PM EDT
Doolin would be a key piece for the Runnin’ Rebels
Feb 21, 2014, 12:36 PM EDT
In what has been an inconsistent season for UNLV, there’s been one particularly glaring weakness: a lack of consistency at the point guard position. Junior Deville Smith, sophomore Daquan Cook and freshman Kendall Smith have all played the position, but none have provided the consistent play Dave Rice needs at the position. And with the…
Nov 29, 2013, 10:17 AM EDT
If there’s one thing that the West Coast Conference can boast about it’s good guard play, with a number of teams being led by outstanding perimeter players. One of those programs was San Francisco, with senior point guard Cody Doolin being one of the league’s most experienced players. On the heels of a season in…
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)