Dec 18, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Doolin finished the game with 15 points, three assists and no turnovers, and made two huge plays to get UNLV the two-point win over Portland.
Oct 14, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Here are 24 players that will make an impact after changing schools this offseason.
Sep 3, 2014, 7:07 PM EDT
Daquan Cook’s injury saps UNLV of some depth at the point, but that shouldn’t be an issue provided two senior transfers are granted immediate eligibility.
Aug 12, 2014, 1:26 PM EDT
Doolin would be a key piece for the Runnin’ Rebels
Feb 21, 2014, 12:36 PM EDT
In what has been an inconsistent season for UNLV, there’s been one particularly glaring weakness: a lack of consistency at the point guard position. Junior Deville Smith, sophomore Daquan Cook and freshman Kendall Smith have all played the position, but none have provided the consistent play Dave Rice needs at the position. And with the…
Nov 29, 2013, 10:17 AM EDT
If there’s one thing that the West Coast Conference can boast about it’s good guard play, with a number of teams being led by outstanding perimeter players. One of those programs was San Francisco, with senior point guard Cody Doolin being one of the league’s most experienced players. On the heels of a season in…
- Fixing his flaws: How Kris Dunn has attacked the two weaknesses in his game 0
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble (2)
- Marquette coaches discuss daily ‘noon ball’ tradition (VIDEO) (2)
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? (2)