College of Charleston Cougars
Jul 22, 2014, 10:30 PM EDT
The College of Charleston Board of Trustees meets on Wednesday.
Jul 8, 2014, 8:30 PM EDT
The College of Charleston head coach will not be on the recruiting trail this week.
Jul 5, 2014, 7:42 PM EDT
Wojcik plans on remaining in charge at the CAA school despite reports that he may have coached his final game at the College of Charleston.
Jul 3, 2014, 7:15 PM EDT
According to the Post and Courier, Wojcik has been suspended without pay for the month of August and will also be docked a month’s pay. However his firing also remains a possibility according to another report.
Jun 9, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
The College of Charleston hired Antonio Reynolds Dean as an assistant coach.
May 28, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
A handful of programs are pursuing the ex-Maryland forward.
Jan 19, 2014, 7:24 PM EDT
In his first season as head coach at Towson, Pat Skerry won just one game with that victory ending the program’s 41-game losing streak. The Tigers would go on to finish the 2011-12 season with a 1-31 record, but due to the work Skerry did both within the program and on the recruiting trail many…
Jan 17, 2014, 6:46 PM EDT
Ranked 24th nationally, the Saint Louis Billikens have won ten straight games since losing to Wichita State on December 1. How have they done it? Primarily due to a defense that has been absolutely stifling in the half court, while also limiting opponents’ opportunities to get out in the open floor. Limiting teams to 38.7%…
Nov 9, 2013, 4:08 PM EDT
If you didn’t watch No. 3 Louisville’s 70-48 win over the College of Charleston on Saturday afternoon, if you simply took at gander at the box score after getting your fill of college football, you would think that the short-handed Cardinals made short work of the Cougars. Hey, they won by 22 points, right? Russ…
Nov 9, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
Louisville opened its season with a 70-48 win over Charleston on Saturday afternoon in a home win, but it wasn’t always as easy as the score would appear. The defending champion Cardinals came into the game without suspended forward Chane Behanan or injured wing Luke Hancock and both could return soon but for awhile the…
Nov 3, 2013, 9:34 AM EDT
College of Charleston freshman guard Johnathan Burroughs-Cook played nine minutes, scoring six points in the Cougars 102-87 exhibition win over Division II opponent Newberry College on Saturday. With under a minute to go, one of his two buckets became the highlight of the night. The 6-foot-1 guard blew by his defender, then posterized the 6-foot-7…
Oct 10, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of our preview lists,click here. For a schedule of our previews for the…
Sep 4, 2013, 9:53 AM EDT
It shouldn’t come as a surprise that Rick Barry, one of the greatest basketball players of all-time, breeds hoopers. His four oldest sons all eventually became professionals, with Brent and Jon carving out extensive NBA careers for themselves. Barry has another kid in the basketball pipeline right now as well: Canyon Barry. Canyon is a…
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- One college coach’s unique connection to the Peach Jam 0
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Skal Labissiere is considering Europe, but that doesn’t mean there’s a market for him 0
- AAU Nationals Saturday Recap: Raymond Spalding has upside, Trent Forrest and Gary Trent, Jr. perform at a high level 0
- Las Vegas Friday Recap: Jaylen Brown, Kobi Simmons among standouts 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)