Nov 23, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Looks like Larry Nance Jr. is fully recovered from last season’s ACL injury.
Nov 22, 2014, 8:06 PM EST
Wyoming may have scored just 56 points, but all 22 of their made field goals were assisted and they shot nearly 53 percent from the field.
Nov 18, 2014, 3:32 AM EST
Colorado took advantage of its biggest edge over Auburn in the second half, resulting in a 26-1 run that essentially ended the game.
Nov 13, 2014, 10:20 AM EST
Frankamp was a top 50 recruit coming out of high school.
Nov 7, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
While the Wildcats are favored to repeat as conference champs, the competition beneath them will be fierce.
Oct 24, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Kentucky’s on top, but who’s next in line?
Oct 7, 2014, 11:19 AM EST
Brown is a senior in high school now, but he will enroll in prep school.
Oct 5, 2014, 10:50 AM EST
A 6-foot-10 center has set visits to four schools.
Oct 3, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The ten teams that landed just outside our top 25 rankings.
Aug 28, 2014, 10:25 PM EST
Four Pac-12 schools remain in the running for the services of the former Arizona commit.
Aug 18, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
This week’s CBT Recruiting Roundup features some thoughts on Noah Dickerson to Florida and a couple of 2015 guards cutting school lists.
Jul 2, 2014, 5:50 PM EST
Colorado struggled with its perimeter shooting last year, and Fortune is skilled enough to help the Buffaloes in this area when he becomes eligible in 2015.
Jun 25, 2014, 1:30 PM EST
Colorado guard Spencer Dinwiddie tore his ACL midway through his junior season but still opted to turn pro, in-part so he could get better treatment on his injury.
Jun 24, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
The ex-PC guard has two years remaining.
May 23, 2014, 3:40 PM EST
The Pac-12 is sending an all-star team overseas for the first time since 1996, and the roster was announced Friday.
May 21, 2014, 10:31 AM EST
Arizona will once again be the clear favorite to win the Pac-12, but they won’t lack for challengers either.
Apr 24, 2014, 4:12 PM EST
Colorado junior guard Spencer Dinwiddie has decided to enter the 2014 NBA Draft.
Mar 20, 2014, 3:44 PM EST
No. 8 seed Pittsburgh left no doubt in its NCAA tournament opener, scoring the first 13 points of the game in their resounding win over No. 9 seed Colorado.
Mar 17, 2014, 1:42 AM EST
A few team reactions from Selection Sunday.
Mar 14, 2014, 3:11 AM EST
A recap of Thursday’s action, including a big upset in the Big East and some important results involving bubble teams.
Mar 13, 2014, 8:18 PM EST
Colorado wins its second straight to advance to the Pac-12 tournament semifinals.
Mar 13, 2014, 1:46 AM EST
Most of the teams on the bubble managed to take care of business, with Georgetown being the lone exception. And American became the latest team to earn a spot in the NCAA tournament field.
Mar 12, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
While there’s a clear favorite in the Pac-12 tournament, there will be plenty of drama with multiple teams looking to lock up a spot in the NCAA tournament.
Feb 20, 2014, 4:57 PM EST
As many teams would need to do in the aftermath of a major personnel loss, Colorado had some adjustments to make once junior point guard Spencer Dinwiddie went down in the first half of their loss at Washington on January 12 with a torn ACL. One of the nation’s best perimeter defenders, Dinwiddie ran the…
Feb 13, 2014, 11:54 PM EST
Steve Alford’s UCLA Bruins hosted Colorado on Thursday with the winner taking a step forward in the quest to not only determine the Pac-12′s second-best team but also keep pace with an Arizona squad that has some tough road games remaining on its schedule. And thanks to some excellent offensive execution the Bruins were the…
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 0
- Weekly Awards: LaDontae Henton, West Virginia with notable performances 0
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 4
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- West Virginia shows signs of progress in Puerto Rico Tipoff win over No. 17 UConn 1
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)