May 23, 2015, 7:32 PM EDT
Colorado’s Tad Boyle doesn’t like the proposed shot clock change, and he made a good point about the physical nature of college basketball today.
May 3, 2015, 4:00 PM EDT
Former Colorado guard Dustin Thomas is heading to Arkansas.
Apr 29, 2015, 6:00 PM EDT
Rasheed Sulaimon spoke publicly for the first time since February, and he also acknowledged that he could have been a part of something special had he not been dismissed.
Apr 8, 2015, 5:00 PM EDT
Hopkins averaged 5.8 points and 3.3 rebounds per game, and he’s the second Buffalo to decide to transfer since the end of the season.
Mar 17, 2015, 7:14 PM EDT
Askia Booker’s decision has raised some eyebrows, but the senior’s move to sit out the CBI will give Colorado’s young guards more time on the floor.
Mar 16, 2015, 10:05 PM EDT
A Colorado sophomore is leaving the program.
Jan 27, 2015, 6:00 PM EDT
Colorado gets another guard in the 2016 class.
Jan 15, 2015, 4:50 PM EDT
Wesley Johnson (ankle) and Josh Scott (back) will both miss what is a key game for a team in need of quality wins.
Jan 8, 2015, 5:27 PM EDT
With Josh Scott at less than full strength after missing two games with back spasms, Xavier Johnson’s high ankle sprain is another health issue Colorado’s currently dealing with.
Jan 2, 2015, 2:42 PM EDT
Pac-12 play begins today, with No. 8 Arizona, No. 10 Utah and No. 21 Washington among the contenders.
Nov 23, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Looks like Larry Nance Jr. is fully recovered from last season’s ACL injury.
Nov 22, 2014, 8:06 PM EDT
Wyoming may have scored just 56 points, but all 22 of their made field goals were assisted and they shot nearly 53 percent from the field.
Nov 18, 2014, 3:32 AM EDT
Colorado took advantage of its biggest edge over Auburn in the second half, resulting in a 26-1 run that essentially ended the game.
Nov 13, 2014, 10:20 AM EDT
Frankamp was a top 50 recruit coming out of high school.
Nov 7, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
While the Wildcats are favored to repeat as conference champs, the competition beneath them will be fierce.
Oct 24, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Kentucky’s on top, but who’s next in line?
Oct 7, 2014, 11:19 AM EDT
Brown is a senior in high school now, but he will enroll in prep school.
Oct 5, 2014, 10:50 AM EDT
A 6-foot-10 center has set visits to four schools.
Oct 3, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
The ten teams that landed just outside our top 25 rankings.
Aug 28, 2014, 10:25 PM EDT
Four Pac-12 schools remain in the running for the services of the former Arizona commit.
Aug 18, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
This week’s CBT Recruiting Roundup features some thoughts on Noah Dickerson to Florida and a couple of 2015 guards cutting school lists.
Jul 2, 2014, 5:50 PM EDT
Colorado struggled with its perimeter shooting last year, and Fortune is skilled enough to help the Buffaloes in this area when he becomes eligible in 2015.
Jun 25, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
Colorado guard Spencer Dinwiddie tore his ACL midway through his junior season but still opted to turn pro, in-part so he could get better treatment on his injury.
Jun 24, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
The ex-PC guard has two years remaining.
May 23, 2014, 3:40 PM EDT
The Pac-12 is sending an all-star team overseas for the first time since 1996, and the roster was announced Friday.
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)