Dec 10, 2014, 9:48 PM EST
Kentucky’s 8-for-49 from three over the last four games, but they’ve made up for that by controlling the offensive glass.
Dec 2, 2014, 9:57 PM EST
If at first you don’t succeed in winning the game at the buzzer, try again.
Nov 5, 2014, 5:25 PM EST
Alex Rosenberg suffered a Jones fracture in his right foot on October 24 and was expected to miss six to eight weeks of action.
Oct 27, 2014, 10:00 PM EST
Columbia is hoping to contend in the Ivy League but will be without a key piece early in the season.
Oct 18, 2014, 5:15 PM EST
Meiko Lyles’ departure means that one of Columbia’s other supplementary pieces will need to step forward.
Oct 10, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Yale and Columbia return quite a bit of talent from last season. Can they take the Ivy title from Harvard?
Feb 23, 2014, 6:29 PM EST
With Ivy League teams ten games into their “14-game tournament” to determine who will represent the league in the NCAA tournament, it’s clear that the race for the automatic bid is down to two teams: Harvard and Yale. The Crimson have won the Ivy League’s automatic bid each of the last two seasons and entered…
Feb 21, 2014, 9:41 PM EST
Entering tonight’s Columbia-Brown game, it didn’t seem that any other Ivy League team was catching the league leaders, Yale and Harvard. Following tonight’s CU-BU, it is now clear the conference title with fall either of the teams from Cambridge and New Haven, respectively: in a game where it seemed officials felt the need to interject…
Feb 15, 2014, 12:32 AM EST
GAME OF THE NIGHT: Arizona State 69, No. 2 Arizona 66 (2OT) A Jermaine Marshall layup with 14 seconds remaining in double over time gave Arizona State a lead it would not relinquish, with the Sun Devils adding a quality win to its NCAA tournament resume. Marshall finished the game with 29 points and Jahii Carson…
Feb 14, 2014, 2:25 PM EST
GAME OF THE NIGHT: No. 2 Arizona at Arizona State, 9:00 p.m. (ESPN) No. 2 Arizona remains ahead of the pack in the Pac-12 by two games, but there may be some teams who sense an opportunity now that Brandon Ashley’s out for the year. However Arizona’s won its last two games after falling at…
Feb 7, 2014, 12:51 PM EST
GAME OF THE NIGHT: Manhattan at Canisius, 7:00 p.m. (ESPNU) The preseason favorite to win the MAAC, the Manhattan Jaspers currently find themselves two games behind first-place Canisius in the race to win the regular season title. With that being the case, it’s safe to say that this one is of high importance to Steve…
Jan 21, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
In most years, the Ivy League is nothing more than a blip on the radar of the college basketball scene. This year, however, is unlike most years. Harvard garnered national attention even prior to the season beginning after defeating New Mexico in last year’s NCAA Tournament and returning two of their top players in Kyle…
Oct 4, 2013, 11:00 AM EST
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of the Conference Previews we’ve published, click here. For a schedule of our previews for…
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 0
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 4
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 3
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 18 West Virginia, Georgetown win absolute thrillers 0
- No. 11 Kansas makes a statement blowing out No. 17 Texas 1
- Bracket Update: Upcoming stretch could have major impact on Duke’s NCAA seeding 2
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: So where do we rank Duke? (5)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)