Sep 25, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
Following the 2015 tournament, the city of Norfolk will host the MEAC for another three years.
Sep 4, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
The Atlantic 10 agreed to move its event in order to accommodate the ACC tournament’s two-year move to Brooklyn.
Jul 17, 2014, 7:20 PM EDT
San Jose State’s postseason ineligibility results in a small change to the 2015 Mountain West men’s tournament bracket.
Jun 13, 2014, 3:14 PM EDT
The WAC will hold its conference tournaments in Las Vegas next season, with the women’s event joining the men at Orleans Arena.
Jun 5, 2014, 6:39 PM EDT
The Big Sky is considering changing the structure of its conference tournament.
May 13, 2014, 7:57 PM EDT
Birmingham will host the Conference USA basketball tournaments in March.
Mar 26, 2014, 6:43 PM EDT
With the Atlantic 10 needing a home for its conference tournament in 2017 and 2018, officials at Dunkin’ Donuts Center in Providence have expressed interest in bidding for the event when the time comes.
Mar 8, 2014, 10:40 AM EDT
Conference tournament action heats up on Saturday as the Ohio Valley Conference’s title game takes place and 12 different leagues have tournament action. We preview the day’s action here.
Oct 3, 2013, 4:54 PM EDT
One of the bigger upsets during conference tournament play last season was Albany’s win over regular season champion Stony Brook in the semifinals of the America East tournament. That contest drew added attention due to the fact that the Great Danes, who went on to represent the league in the NCAA tournament, hosted the first…
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 28
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (30)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)