Sep 25, 2014, 7:00 PM EST
Following the 2015 tournament, the city of Norfolk will host the MEAC for another three years.
Sep 4, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
The Atlantic 10 agreed to move its event in order to accommodate the ACC tournament’s two-year move to Brooklyn.
Jul 17, 2014, 7:20 PM EST
San Jose State’s postseason ineligibility results in a small change to the 2015 Mountain West men’s tournament bracket.
Jun 13, 2014, 3:14 PM EST
The WAC will hold its conference tournaments in Las Vegas next season, with the women’s event joining the men at Orleans Arena.
Jun 5, 2014, 6:39 PM EST
The Big Sky is considering changing the structure of its conference tournament.
May 13, 2014, 7:57 PM EST
Birmingham will host the Conference USA basketball tournaments in March.
Mar 26, 2014, 6:43 PM EST
With the Atlantic 10 needing a home for its conference tournament in 2017 and 2018, officials at Dunkin’ Donuts Center in Providence have expressed interest in bidding for the event when the time comes.
Mar 8, 2014, 10:40 AM EST
Conference tournament action heats up on Saturday as the Ohio Valley Conference’s title game takes place and 12 different leagues have tournament action. We preview the day’s action here.
Oct 3, 2013, 4:54 PM EST
One of the bigger upsets during conference tournament play last season was Albany’s win over regular season champion Stony Brook in the semifinals of the America East tournament. That contest drew added attention due to the fact that the Great Danes, who went on to represent the league in the NCAA tournament, hosted the first…
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 0
- Weekly Awards: LaDontae Henton, West Virginia with notable performances 0
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 4
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- West Virginia shows signs of progress in Puerto Rico Tipoff win over No. 17 UConn 1
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)
- No. 4 Duke proves No. 19 Michigan State cannot win at elite level if they keep missing on elite talent (3)