Sep 25, 2014, 7:00 PM EST
Following the 2015 tournament, the city of Norfolk will host the MEAC for another three years.
Sep 4, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
The Atlantic 10 agreed to move its event in order to accommodate the ACC tournament’s two-year move to Brooklyn.
Jul 17, 2014, 7:20 PM EST
San Jose State’s postseason ineligibility results in a small change to the 2015 Mountain West men’s tournament bracket.
Jun 13, 2014, 3:14 PM EST
The WAC will hold its conference tournaments in Las Vegas next season, with the women’s event joining the men at Orleans Arena.
Jun 5, 2014, 6:39 PM EST
The Big Sky is considering changing the structure of its conference tournament.
May 13, 2014, 7:57 PM EST
Birmingham will host the Conference USA basketball tournaments in March.
Mar 26, 2014, 6:43 PM EST
With the Atlantic 10 needing a home for its conference tournament in 2017 and 2018, officials at Dunkin’ Donuts Center in Providence have expressed interest in bidding for the event when the time comes.
Mar 8, 2014, 10:40 AM EST
Conference tournament action heats up on Saturday as the Ohio Valley Conference’s title game takes place and 12 different leagues have tournament action. We preview the day’s action here.
Oct 3, 2013, 4:54 PM EST
One of the bigger upsets during conference tournament play last season was Albany’s win over regular season champion Stony Brook in the semifinals of the America East tournament. That contest drew added attention due to the fact that the Great Danes, who went on to represent the league in the NCAA tournament, hosted the first…
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 29
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (29)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)