Nov 8, 2014, 9:20 AM EST
UAB needs to get a key freshman healthy for this season.
Oct 31, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
The Louisiana Tech coach has averaged 28 wins the past two seasons, and is poised for a NCAA tournament appearance in 2015.
Oct 31, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
Despite 29 wins (13 in conference play) Louisiana Tech missed out on the NCAA tournament. Michael White looks to change that this season, although, his team will have to go through the likes of UTEP and newcomer Western Kentucky, first.
Oct 27, 2014, 6:20 PM EST
News and notes from the world of college basketball recruiting.
Oct 23, 2014, 8:03 PM EST
Shawn Lester averaged 11.9 points and 4.2 rebounds per game in the sixth man role last season.
Oct 5, 2014, 9:44 PM EST
Moore averaged 18.0 points and 7.2 rebounds per game as a freshman last season.
Sep 30, 2014, 5:10 PM EST
Western Kentucky fans were given three options and selected one for the upcoming season.
Sep 24, 2014, 9:27 PM EST
Both of UTEP’s commitments thus far are front court players, which is key with Julian Washburn and Cedric Lang both entering their senior year.
Sep 22, 2014, 10:26 AM EST
Fans have three different designs from which to choose, with the winning option scheduled to be revealed next Monday.
Sep 21, 2014, 10:00 PM EST
With both Pierria Henry and Terrence Williams being seniors, Charlotte needed to add a perimeter player in 2015.
Sep 19, 2014, 2:46 PM EST
Interestingly enough, UAB visits Chattanooga December 22.
Sep 17, 2014, 10:10 PM EST
Last year’s Hoops on the Haasephalt event attracted nearly 4,000 fans on the UAB campus.
Sep 15, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
Florida International had some bad luck over the weekend.
Sep 15, 2014, 5:30 PM EST
Charlotte head coach Alan Major has returned to the team.
Sep 13, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
Western Kentucky is losing a three-star recruit before the season begins.
Sep 8, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
UTEP landed a big man with upside on Monday night.
Aug 30, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
Franklin Edmond averaged 18.0 points and 6.2 rebounds per game as a freshman.
Aug 23, 2014, 11:02 PM EST
Raheem Appleby, who missed 12 games last season due to an ankle injury, averaged 16.6 points per game on the Bulldogs’ trip to the Bahamas.
Aug 16, 2014, 11:26 PM EST
Aaron Brown made 30 starts and averaged 9.9 points and 4.3 rebounds per game last season.
Jul 6, 2014, 8:06 PM EST
The 7-footer played all last season with a torn labrum in his left shoulder. Now healthy, he’ll be a key figure for a team that has to account for the graduation of John Bohannon.
Jul 5, 2014, 9:18 PM EST
The trip to the Bahamas will also help a team adding seven newcomers to the program this summer.
Jul 1, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Confused as to where some schools are headed on July 1? Here’s a guide that should help some.
Jun 29, 2014, 9:42 PM EST
Former VCU assistant Mike Rhoades has his first 2015 commitment, with a Virginia native making his pledge to attend Rice.
Jun 25, 2014, 4:48 PM EST
Reese played in six games last season before being dismissed from the Texas A&M program.
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 0
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 0
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (12)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)