Mar 25, 2015, 4:40 PM EDT
Keeping Haase in town is an important move for an athletic department that’s had its issues in recent months.
Mar 14, 2015, 6:39 PM EDT
UAB will make its first NCAA tournament appearance since 2011, and they’ve been a source of good news for an athletic department that could definitely use some.
Mar 11, 2015, 3:12 PM EDT
Good luck topping the finish to this thriller in the first round of the Conference USA tournament.
Feb 27, 2015, 3:20 PM EDT
Floyd was ejected with 10:05 remaining in the Miners’ 77-60 loss at Louisiana Tech, and he failed to leave the court in a timely manner.
Feb 6, 2015, 8:15 AM EDT
William Lee wasn’t one of the five Blazers who scored in double figures in their 80-60 win, but he did have this impressive dunk.
Jan 31, 2015, 11:15 AM EDT
Raheem Appleby showed surprising hops as the 6-foot-4 guard threw down a solid dunk over a Western Kentucky defender.
Jan 20, 2015, 7:17 PM EDT
Southern Miss self-imposes a penalty after an ongoing school and NCAA investigation.
Jan 19, 2015, 8:15 PM EDT
Middle Tennessee takes a hit to its front court rotation.
Jan 17, 2015, 11:00 AM EDT
Southern Miss is depleted but gets a player back to help.
Jan 13, 2015, 7:15 PM EDT
UAB head coach Jerod Haase signed a two-year extension, but it includes an interesting clause.
Jan 11, 2015, 4:55 PM EDT
Maurice Rivers played 17.8 minutes per game for the Owls, who are 4-10 overall and 1-2 in Conference USA play.
Rice’s Marcus Jackson makes a shot from the opposite free-throw line to beat first-half buzzer (VIDEO)
Jan 11, 2015, 11:30 AM EDT
Marcus Jackson’s heave was good from nearly the opposite free-throw line.
Dec 12, 2014, 1:34 PM EDT
Both players were shooting 46.2% from three, and their departure leaves Southern Miss with nine scholarship players.
Dec 5, 2014, 2:57 PM EDT
The decision to cut three sports, most notably football, hasn’t gone over well at UAB. Fans and students voiced their displeasure Thursday night.
Nov 8, 2014, 9:20 AM EDT
UAB needs to get a key freshman healthy for this season.
Oct 31, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
The Louisiana Tech coach has averaged 28 wins the past two seasons, and is poised for a NCAA tournament appearance in 2015.
Oct 31, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
Despite 29 wins (13 in conference play) Louisiana Tech missed out on the NCAA tournament. Michael White looks to change that this season, although, his team will have to go through the likes of UTEP and newcomer Western Kentucky, first.
Oct 27, 2014, 6:20 PM EDT
News and notes from the world of college basketball recruiting.
Oct 23, 2014, 8:03 PM EDT
Shawn Lester averaged 11.9 points and 4.2 rebounds per game in the sixth man role last season.
Oct 5, 2014, 9:44 PM EDT
Moore averaged 18.0 points and 7.2 rebounds per game as a freshman last season.
Sep 30, 2014, 5:10 PM EDT
Western Kentucky fans were given three options and selected one for the upcoming season.
Sep 24, 2014, 9:27 PM EDT
Both of UTEP’s commitments thus far are front court players, which is key with Julian Washburn and Cedric Lang both entering their senior year.
Sep 22, 2014, 10:26 AM EDT
Fans have three different designs from which to choose, with the winning option scheduled to be revealed next Monday.
Sep 21, 2014, 10:00 PM EDT
With both Pierria Henry and Terrence Williams being seniors, Charlotte needed to add a perimeter player in 2015.
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 14
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 9
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 7
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 7
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 71
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 9
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 17
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (77)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (26)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)