Dec 12, 2014, 1:34 PM EST
Both players were shooting 46.2% from three, and their departure leaves Southern Miss with nine scholarship players.
Dec 5, 2014, 2:57 PM EST
The decision to cut three sports, most notably football, hasn’t gone over well at UAB. Fans and students voiced their displeasure Thursday night.
Nov 8, 2014, 9:20 AM EST
UAB needs to get a key freshman healthy for this season.
Oct 31, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
The Louisiana Tech coach has averaged 28 wins the past two seasons, and is poised for a NCAA tournament appearance in 2015.
Oct 31, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
Despite 29 wins (13 in conference play) Louisiana Tech missed out on the NCAA tournament. Michael White looks to change that this season, although, his team will have to go through the likes of UTEP and newcomer Western Kentucky, first.
Oct 27, 2014, 6:20 PM EST
News and notes from the world of college basketball recruiting.
Oct 23, 2014, 8:03 PM EST
Shawn Lester averaged 11.9 points and 4.2 rebounds per game in the sixth man role last season.
Oct 5, 2014, 9:44 PM EST
Moore averaged 18.0 points and 7.2 rebounds per game as a freshman last season.
Sep 30, 2014, 5:10 PM EST
Western Kentucky fans were given three options and selected one for the upcoming season.
Sep 24, 2014, 9:27 PM EST
Both of UTEP’s commitments thus far are front court players, which is key with Julian Washburn and Cedric Lang both entering their senior year.
Sep 22, 2014, 10:26 AM EST
Fans have three different designs from which to choose, with the winning option scheduled to be revealed next Monday.
Sep 21, 2014, 10:00 PM EST
With both Pierria Henry and Terrence Williams being seniors, Charlotte needed to add a perimeter player in 2015.
Sep 19, 2014, 2:46 PM EST
Interestingly enough, UAB visits Chattanooga December 22.
Sep 17, 2014, 10:10 PM EST
Last year’s Hoops on the Haasephalt event attracted nearly 4,000 fans on the UAB campus.
Sep 15, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
Florida International had some bad luck over the weekend.
Sep 15, 2014, 5:30 PM EST
Charlotte head coach Alan Major has returned to the team.
Sep 13, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
Western Kentucky is losing a three-star recruit before the season begins.
Sep 8, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
UTEP landed a big man with upside on Monday night.
Aug 30, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
Franklin Edmond averaged 18.0 points and 6.2 rebounds per game as a freshman.
Aug 23, 2014, 11:02 PM EST
Raheem Appleby, who missed 12 games last season due to an ankle injury, averaged 16.6 points per game on the Bulldogs’ trip to the Bahamas.
Aug 16, 2014, 11:26 PM EST
Aaron Brown made 30 starts and averaged 9.9 points and 4.3 rebounds per game last season.
Jul 6, 2014, 8:06 PM EST
The 7-footer played all last season with a torn labrum in his left shoulder. Now healthy, he’ll be a key figure for a team that has to account for the graduation of John Bohannon.
Jul 5, 2014, 9:18 PM EST
The trip to the Bahamas will also help a team adding seven newcomers to the program this summer.
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 1
- Michigan State’s efficient three-point shooting is key for 2014-15 success 0
- No. 11 Wichita State rallies from 11 down to beat Alabama thanks to Van Vleet (VIDEO) 0
- The Ten Most Important Midseason Additions 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: New faces are popping up in our top ten 0
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss 3
- Michigan’s process of adjusting to key personnel losses hasn’t been a smooth one 0
- Dana Altman says Oregon’s hands up, don’t shoot protest not ‘appropriate time’ (20)
- Georgetown discusses becoming first college basketball team to wear ‘I Can’t Breathe’ T-shirts (PHOTO) (9)
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (5)
- Self says No. 10 Kansas is ‘not good right now’, and that should scare you (4)