Nov 13, 2014, 10:20 AM EST
Frankamp was a top 50 recruit coming out of high school.
Oct 31, 2014, 1:12 PM EST
With the number of guards in the Kansas program, playing time was likely to be scarce for Conner Frankamp.
Mar 21, 2014, 7:06 PM EST
No. 2 Kansas got off to a rough start against No. 15 Eastern Kentucky, but they were able to turn things around by taking better care of the basketball and attacking the paint.
Oct 30, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
The Kansas Jayhawks have plenty of talent and potential, but also a good amount of questions this season. One of the concerns for KU — as it was last year — is the point guard position. After splitting time with Elijah Johnson as a sophomore, Naadir Tharpe was expected to take on the role as…
Aug 25, 2012, 9:44 AM EST
Kansas commit Conner Frankamp won the Three-Point Contest and undecided 2013 prospect Julius Randle won the Dunk Contest on Day 1 of the festivities at the Under Armour Elite 24 in Venice Beach, Calif., Friday. Frankamp, the 6-0, 155-pound Kansas native, was the favorite coming into the competition and shot with the confidence to match.…
- Wisconsin wins 2014 Battle 4 Atlantis with 69-56 win over Oklahoma 0
- Right wrist injury to sideline Maryland senior wing four weeks 0
- Bronson Koenig, Duje Dukan step forward in No. 2 Wisconsin’s win over Georgetown 0
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 1
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Penn State unveils new uniforms for next two games (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)