Feb 5, 2015, 6:00 PM EDT
Hawkins has raised his three-point percentage more than 20 points from last season, and that’s one reason why UC Davis is the best three-point shooting team in America.
Jan 29, 2015, 4:15 PM EDT
The Eastern Washington guard has received more attention nationally in recent weeks, and it’s well-deserved.
Jan 22, 2015, 4:45 PM EDT
With more being expected of him due to the loss of Anthony Drmic, Marks has been both more productive and more efficient for a Boise State team that’s won three straight games.
Jan 15, 2015, 7:35 PM EDT
After serving as a key reserve on Davidson’s SoCon regular season champion team last season, Gibbs is a 50-40-90 player in the Wildcats’ inaugural season in the Atlantic 10.
Jan 8, 2015, 9:30 AM EDT
The Ohio State sophomore has improved his scoring by nearly eight points per game, and he’s been efficient in taking advantage of increased opportunities.
Dec 17, 2014, 5:56 PM EDT
After shooting 40.7% from the field and 29.4% from three as a sophomore, Anderson’s off to a hot start for the sixth-ranked Cavaliers.
Nov 11, 2013, 11:45 AM EDT
Who is the best shooter in the country? It’s a tough question to answer, isn’t it? Does being a “shooter” simply mean merely being a high-level marksman from beyond the arc? Can a player who thrives in the mid-range but rarely ventures out into three-point land be eligible? How heavily should we be valuing stats like…
Oct 10, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of our preview lists,click here. For a schedule of our previews for the…
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2005? 0
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2004? 2
- Bo Ryan to retire from Wisconsin after next season 4
- Who are the names to watch for the 2016 NBA Draft? 2
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward 5
- 2015 NBA Draft: Pat Connaughton, Montrezl Harrell headline list of second round steals 0
- Karl-Anthony Towns becomes Kentucky’s third top overall pick in program history 1
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings (18)
- Cliff Alexander, Aaron Harrison among early entrants not selected Thursday night (6)
- Five-star guard to announce college choice Wednesday evening (5)
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward (5)
- Jamal Murray’s commitment a huge boost for Kentucky (4)