Feb 5, 2015, 6:00 PM EDT
Hawkins has raised his three-point percentage more than 20 points from last season, and that’s one reason why UC Davis is the best three-point shooting team in America.
Jan 29, 2015, 4:15 PM EDT
The Eastern Washington guard has received more attention nationally in recent weeks, and it’s well-deserved.
Jan 22, 2015, 4:45 PM EDT
With more being expected of him due to the loss of Anthony Drmic, Marks has been both more productive and more efficient for a Boise State team that’s won three straight games.
Jan 15, 2015, 7:35 PM EDT
After serving as a key reserve on Davidson’s SoCon regular season champion team last season, Gibbs is a 50-40-90 player in the Wildcats’ inaugural season in the Atlantic 10.
Jan 8, 2015, 9:30 AM EDT
The Ohio State sophomore has improved his scoring by nearly eight points per game, and he’s been efficient in taking advantage of increased opportunities.
Dec 17, 2014, 5:56 PM EDT
After shooting 40.7% from the field and 29.4% from three as a sophomore, Anderson’s off to a hot start for the sixth-ranked Cavaliers.
Nov 11, 2013, 11:45 AM EDT
Who is the best shooter in the country? It’s a tough question to answer, isn’t it? Does being a “shooter” simply mean merely being a high-level marksman from beyond the arc? Can a player who thrives in the mid-range but rarely ventures out into three-point land be eligible? How heavily should we be valuing stats like…
Oct 10, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of our preview lists,click here. For a schedule of our previews for the…
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)