Nov 23, 2014, 6:55 PM EST
With Cullen Neal already dealing with an ankle injury, Arthur Edwards is the latest Lobo dealing with a health issue.
Nov 10, 2014, 9:00 PM EST
New Mexico receives some early bad news regarding its front court depth.
Oct 18, 2014, 12:06 AM EST
The head coach and his son followed the lead of senior guard Hugh Greenwood, whose mother is fighting breast cancer for the second time.
Sep 8, 2014, 10:35 AM EST
Neal just finished his first season as the school’s head coach.
Aug 12, 2014, 7:45 PM EST
The prep school coach will reportedly bring a former player with him.
May 15, 2014, 4:52 PM EST
The Lobos have its third 2015 commit.
May 10, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
New Mexico added some more size as they signed 6-foot-9 forward and New Zealand native Tohi Smith-Milner.
Apr 28, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
New Mexico grabbed a commitment from talented JUCO wing Jordan Goodman on Monday.
Apr 13, 2014, 8:36 PM EST
The Lobos landed their third commit.
Mar 31, 2014, 7:25 PM EST
New Mexico opted to extend the contract of head coach Craig Neal on Monday.
Mar 2, 2014, 9:15 PM EST
Fifteen days ago No. 25 New Mexico blew out Nevada in Albuquerque, shooting 55.2% from the field and assisting on 27 of their 32 made field goals in the 90-72 victory. And considering just how well Craig Neal’s team played for much of that game, it can be argued that the final margin was a…
Feb 25, 2014, 5:26 PM EST
Following New Mexico’s home win against San Diego State this past Saturday, there are appeared to be a scuffle while both teams snaked through the traditional post-game handshake line. While both the Lobos are the Mountain West Conference are still investigating whether an actionable incident occurred, UNM coach Craig Neal offered his advice on what…
Feb 23, 2014, 12:44 AM EST
In a season that has seen the Mountain West as a whole not perform as well as in recent years, No. 6 San Diego State emerged as the best team in the conference. With a resume that includes a win at Kansas, the Aztecs looked to be the class of the conference entering their game…
Dec 31, 2013, 10:00 AM EST
Over the course of the holiday week, we at College Basketball Talk will be detailing what we believe will be the New Year’s Resolutions of some of the nation’s most talented, most disappointing, and thoroughly enigmatic teams. What can we say, we’re in a giving mood. Who else made Resolutions? Click here to find out.…
Oct 30, 2013, 2:00 PM EST
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. In 2012-13, the New Mexico Lobos put together one of the best seasons in the history of the program, winning 29 games and earning both the Mountain West regular season and tournament…
Sep 24, 2013, 6:59 PM EST
The New Mexico men’s basketball program is entering the Craig Neal era now that Steve Alford is in Westwood. On Monday, the school released an image of its new court at The Pit. The school released the new court design via its Twitter account. The University of New Mexico spent around $130,000 on the court…
May 4, 2013, 10:58 PM EST
So much to enjoy about this video. First, if you didn’t know it before, Albuquerque’s minor league team – the Triple-A affiliate of the Los Angeles Dodgers – is called the Isotopes. Yes, it’s a Simpsons reference, and yes, that is a glorious thing. Second, Craig Neal is kind of new on the job, being…
Apr 2, 2013, 8:41 PM EST
To follow along with the 2013 Coaching Carousel, click here. Remove the “interim” tag from his title. New Mexico officially announced Tuesday that longtime assistant and short-time interim head coach Craig Neal will take over the program after the departure of Steve Alford to UCLA. It will be announced to the public Wednesday at a press…
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 0
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 1
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (4)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)