Sep 4, 2014, 10:08 PM EDT
Jim Calhoun analyzing games from a studio? According to a report, that may very well happen.
May 15, 2014, 11:05 PM EDT
Robinson’s longtime assistant will take over the OSU program for the time being.
May 6, 2014, 9:59 PM EDT
Nick Faust is back on the market, a day after his future coach was let go by Oregon State.
Apr 28, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
Oregon State continues to lose pieces for next season as point guard Challe Barton will forgo his senior season to play overseas.
Apr 21, 2014, 7:23 PM EDT
Oregon State freshman guard Hallice Cooke will transfer from the Pac-12 program.
Mar 28, 2014, 5:08 PM EDT
According to a report, Oregon State head coach Craig Robinson will be back for a seventh season in Corvallis.
Mar 10, 2014, 5:57 PM EDT
Despite an arrest for a driving under the influence charge, Oregon State’s Langston Morris-Walker will play in the Pac-12 tournament, and his addition means the Beavers are the conference’s ultimate sleeper pick for a tourney title.
Jan 5, 2014, 4:22 PM EDT
After 14 games Oregon State is averaging 77.1 points per game, a mark that ranks sixth in the Pac-12, and their 49.9% shooting from the field ranks tenth nationally (fourth in the Pac-12). With talented scorers like guard Roberto Nelson and forwards Angus Brandt and Devon Collier, the points came early and often for the…
Nov 15, 2013, 6:18 PM EDT
Barack Obama has made it known that basketball is his sport of choice. There are countless pictures and videos of him playing the game, and every March he fills out his own NCAA Tournament bracket with ESPN’s Andy Katz from the Oval Office. With Oregon State in town playing Maryland in College Park on Sunday…
Oct 1, 2013, 5:30 PM EDT
Oregon State head coach Craig Robinson finally provided a timetable for the return of forward Eric Moreland and Devon Collier. The frontcourt duo had been suspended indefinitely in July for violation of team rules, and Robinson said on Tuesday that Collier will be gone one game, though Moreland will miss 14 games. “They know what they’ve…
Oct 1, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of our preview lists, click here. For a schedule of our previews…
Jan 21, 2013, 4:30 PM EDT
Yup, there’s a college basketball angle to today’s second inauguration of President Barack Obama. As most in hoops circles know by now, Craig Robinson, head coach at Oregon State, is the brother of First Lady Michelle Obama. The fifth-year man was in attendance on Monday morning when Obama was sworn into office for a second…
Sep 11, 2012, 9:42 AM EDT
Oregon State head coach Craig Robinson scored a commitment Monday from 2013 St. Anthony (N.J.) guard Hallice Cooke, Brian Snowe of Scout.com is reporting. Cooke, who played alongside Temple commit Josh Brown in the St. Anthony backcourt, becomes the third player committed to the Beavers from the Class of 2013. He chose Oregon State over…
Sep 5, 2012, 9:38 AM EDT
Craig Robinson, head coach of the Oregon State Beavers and brother of First Lady Michelle Obama, used his speaking slot at Tuesday’s Democratic National Convention in part to make a recruiting pitch on the national stage. Standing alongside President Obama’s sister, Maya Soetoro-ng, he introduced himself to the crowd in Charlotte, N.C. “I’m Craig Robinson,…
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 33
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (36)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)