Nov 19, 2014, 10:37 PM EST
This is a huge win for Creighton and for the Big East as a whole.
Nov 10, 2014, 3:25 PM EST
Four bids to the NCAA tournament and the national player of the year. What does the new Big East do for an encore?
Nov 10, 2014, 10:42 AM EST
The relaunch of the Big East enters Year 2. Villanova is the clear-cut favorite followed by multiple teams that have talent, but also questions to answer.
Oct 8, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
Five programs expected to take a step forward, and five more that will take a step back this season.
Sep 22, 2014, 5:30 PM EST
Creighton picked up a point guard in the 2015 class on Monday.
Sep 20, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Matt McQuaid can really light it up from the perimeter.
Aug 21, 2014, 8:45 PM EST
The Toronto Blue Jays aren’t thrilled with Creighton filing an application to trademark its logo, which was unveiled last September.
Jul 30, 2014, 12:51 PM EST
After averaging 16.0 points per game as a freshman, the South Plains College guard is looking to become a better lead guard as a sophomore.
Jul 16, 2014, 10:43 PM EST
McDermott and Stewart won best college athlete awards for their respective genders, and Mercer won for Best Upset.
Jun 19, 2014, 6:55 PM EST
The game went as expected, with McDermott beating the competition.
Jun 17, 2014, 7:30 PM EST
Technically the first commit in the Class of 2015, is actually Creighton’s third.
Jun 7, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Creighton is putting a big investment into the men’s basketball program.
May 20, 2014, 6:10 PM EST
Creighton is the third school that Kreklow will have played for.
May 17, 2014, 9:45 PM EST
Former Creighton star Doug McDermott discussed the Larry Bird-inspired “Sports Illustrated” cover at the NBA Draft Combine.
May 14, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
The new Big East enters Year 2 with plenty of questions for teams trying to rise to the top.
May 5, 2014, 6:20 PM EST
Creighton and Oklahoma have scheduled a home-and-home series to begin next year.
May 4, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
Huff will head to the Big East
Apr 28, 2014, 4:50 PM EST
Creighton freshman guard Darian Harris will transfer from the program.
Apr 17, 2014, 9:07 PM EST
NCAA tournament participants Cincinnati, Creighton and North Carolina Central part of eight-team field in inaugural Emerald Coast Classic.
Apr 13, 2014, 4:31 PM EST
Creighton’s landed itself a very good point guard on the transfer market, as Maurice Watson Jr. has verbally committed to the Big East school.
Apr 12, 2014, 10:22 AM EST
Jay Bilas takes selfies with nearly everyone at the Wooden All-American Awards banquet.
Apr 4, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
Yet another national Player of the Year award for Doug McDermott.
Apr 4, 2014, 11:38 AM EST
Creighton’s Doug McDermott added another honor to his postseason awards haul Friday.
Mar 25, 2014, 2:32 PM EST
Creighton’s season came to a disappointing end, but their head coaches locker room speech was perfect.
Mar 23, 2014, 11:25 PM EST
Doug McDermott’s college career comes to an end, with the senior having scored 3,150 points during his four seasons at Creighton.
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 14
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (8)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (7)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)