Nov 22, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Cornell shouldn’t have given D.J. Newbill a chance.
Nov 11, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
Here are the next 20 players in our Top 100 rankings. Check Twitter on Wednesday for 20 more.
Oct 28, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
The best off guards in the country are all surprising in their own way.
Sep 17, 2014, 4:55 PM EST
The Nittany Lions return five of their top six scorers from a team that finished the 2013-14 season with a 16-18 record (6-12 Big Ten).
Mar 2, 2014, 2:31 PM EST
For another year, Wisconsin will finish Big Ten play as one of the top four teams in the conference standings. That became a certainty on Sunday afternoon when No. 14 Wisconsin held off a late comeback from Penn State, defeating the Nittany Lions on the road with a 71-66 final, giving the Badgers their seventh consecutive…
Nov 29, 2013, 9:30 PM EST
Facing their first true test of the season against Georgia Tech in the second annual Barclays Classic, Mississippi — behind 16 points from Derrick Millinghaus — defeated the Yellow Jackets 77-67. With their win, Mississippi will face Penn State in the championship game of the classic on Saturday afternoon, who beat St. John’s in overtime,…
Nov 9, 2013, 7:10 PM EST
In the first half of Penn State’s 85-60 loss to Akron in the semifinals of the Puerto Rico Tip-Off last November, Penn State guard Tim Frazier saw his senior season come to an end due to a ruptured Achilles tendon. Without their starting point guard the Nittany Lions struggled for much of the 2012-13 campaign,…
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 0
- West Virginia shows signs of progress in Puerto Rico Tipoff win over No. 17 UConn 0
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)