Nov 14, 2014, 9:55 PM EST
The nation’s top-ranked team went to 1-0 on the season.
Nov 11, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
A compilation of Kentucky’s dunks from the Big Blue Bahamas Tour and two exhibition games.
Nov 11, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
Here are the next 20 players in our Top 100 rankings. Check Twitter on Wednesday for 20 more.
Nov 7, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
As good as the Wildcats are, there are certainly some red flags here.
Oct 30, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
The list of big men dominating college basketball this season is solid.
Oct 19, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
A more mobile Dakari Johnson could be a scary thought.
Oct 14, 2014, 8:35 PM EST
Kentucky held an NBA draft combine for all 30 NBA franchises on Friday, Oct. 11 in Lexington.
Oct 10, 2014, 5:30 PM EST
Kentucky held a draft combine for all 30 NBA teams on Friday afternoon.
Sep 29, 2014, 5:15 PM EST
John Calipari’s loaded roster has required a new position on the Kentucky staff.
Sep 25, 2014, 11:45 AM EST
A must-watch video from the Kentucky junior forward.
Apr 23, 2014, 4:22 PM EST
After playing well in Kentucky’s run to the national title game, Dakari Johnson has decided to return for his sophomore season.
Mar 29, 2014, 2:49 AM EST
The defensive fortitude showed by Alex Poythress helped Kentucky-Louisville crack through for ‘game of the night’, but there are several other sterling — and not so great — performances from the final Sweet 16 games.
Jan 31, 2014, 4:48 PM EST
After winning three straight games, No. 11 Kentucky didn’t put its best foot forward, so to speak, in their 87-82 loss at LSU on Tuesday night. Defensively the effort wasn’t where it needed to be, with LSU shooting nearly 51% from the field and Johnny O’Bryant III torching the Wildcat big men for 29 points…
Oct 31, 2013, 9:00 AM EST
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. The rest of our Top 25 Countdown can be found here. For a schedule of our…
Oct 16, 2013, 6:00 PM EST
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of our preview lists, click here. For a schedule of our previews for the…
Sep 29, 2013, 2:05 PM EST
It was announced on Saturday night that Willie Cauley-Stein, a projected starter for Kentucky in the frontcourt, will miss up to two weeks of practice time due to an injury sustained to his right hand. Considering the time of Cauley-Stein’s injury and if the 10-14 days of absence are accurate, he certainly should not miss…
Jan 5, 2013, 9:58 PM EST
Following a win against Jabari Parker and Simeon Career Academy (Ill.), the nation’s top center Dakari Johnson (Montverde Academy/New York, N.Y.) announced live on ESPNU that he has committed to the University of Kentucky. Johnson, who reclassified to the Class of 2013 before the season, decided recently to end the recruiting process. The 6-foot-10 center…
Jan 5, 2013, 2:06 PM EST
Elite 2013 center Dakari Johnson will announce his college decision tonight on ESPN, Dave Telep of ESPN.com is reporting. Johnson reclassified to the Class of 2013 from the Class of 2014 this November, fast-tracking his path to college basketball. The 6-10, 250-pound New York native has narrowed his list to Kentucky, Syracuse, and Georgetown. Syracuse…
Jun 30, 2012, 12:37 PM EST
Top 2014 prospect Dakari Johnson posted a double-double, scoring 16 points and grabbing 12 rebounds, as the United States U-17 team cruised to a 95-57 victory over the Czech Republic Saturday at the 2012 FIBA U17 World Championship in Lithuania. “I just tried to come in the game and crash the offensive boards and really…
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 0
- Weekly Awards: LaDontae Henton, West Virginia with notable performances 0
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 4
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- West Virginia shows signs of progress in Puerto Rico Tipoff win over No. 17 UConn 1
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)