Dec 26, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Who have been college basketballs breakout stars?
Oct 8, 2014, 7:25 PM EDT
Stallings touched on the difference between his current crop of freshmen and the players who have either transferred or been dismissed from the program over the last two seasons.
Feb 6, 2014, 3:21 PM EDT
Vanderbilt has been one of the most surprising teams in the SEC this season, battling through a series of personnel issues to climb to 5-4 in conference play with a win over Tennessee. The highlight of the win? Damian Jones, one of the more underrated freshman in the conference, throwing down this powerful alley-oop.
Jan 8, 2014, 6:06 PM EDT
In his first season of eligibility after sitting out the entire 2012-13 campaign per NCAA transfer rules, Vanderbilt guard Eric McClellan was a pivotal figure in Kevin Stallings’ rotation. Through 12 games McClellan averaged a team-high 14.2 points per game to go along with 4.4 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game for the Commodores, but…
Dec 6, 2013, 11:45 AM EDT
Vanderbilt was able to hold off Marshall on Thursday night, beating the Thundering Herd 69-67 with Damian Jones and James Siakam leading the way with 15 points apiece. But the victory was a Pyrrhic one, as on Friday morning head coach Kevin Stallings announced that junior center Josh Henderson tore both the ACL and MCL…
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2005? 1
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2004? 2
- Bo Ryan to retire from Wisconsin after next season 4
- Who are the names to watch for the 2016 NBA Draft? 2
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward 5
- 2015 NBA Draft: Pat Connaughton, Montrezl Harrell headline list of second round steals 0
- Karl-Anthony Towns becomes Kentucky’s third top overall pick in program history 1
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings (18)
- Cliff Alexander, Aaron Harrison among early entrants not selected Thursday night (6)
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward (5)
- Jamal Murray’s commitment a huge boost for Kentucky (4)
- Bo Ryan to retire from Wisconsin after next season (4)