Dec 26, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Who have been college basketballs breakout stars?
Oct 8, 2014, 7:25 PM EDT
Stallings touched on the difference between his current crop of freshmen and the players who have either transferred or been dismissed from the program over the last two seasons.
Feb 6, 2014, 3:21 PM EDT
Vanderbilt has been one of the most surprising teams in the SEC this season, battling through a series of personnel issues to climb to 5-4 in conference play with a win over Tennessee. The highlight of the win? Damian Jones, one of the more underrated freshman in the conference, throwing down this powerful alley-oop.
Jan 8, 2014, 6:06 PM EDT
In his first season of eligibility after sitting out the entire 2012-13 campaign per NCAA transfer rules, Vanderbilt guard Eric McClellan was a pivotal figure in Kevin Stallings’ rotation. Through 12 games McClellan averaged a team-high 14.2 points per game to go along with 4.4 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game for the Commodores, but…
Dec 6, 2013, 11:45 AM EDT
Vanderbilt was able to hold off Marshall on Thursday night, beating the Thundering Herd 69-67 with Damian Jones and James Siakam leading the way with 15 points apiece. But the victory was a Pyrrhic one, as on Friday morning head coach Kevin Stallings announced that junior center Josh Henderson tore both the ACL and MCL…
- Maryland point guard Melo Trimble to return for sophomore season 1
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 3
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 2
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 3
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 24
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (88)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (24)
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see (22)