Mar 14, 2015, 10:51 PM EDT
Villanova completed a dominant run through the Big East Saturday night, and this is a team capable of winning six more games.
Feb 16, 2015, 8:46 AM EDT
Villanova and SDSU both took complete control of their league races.
Feb 14, 2015, 8:28 PM EDT
With Ryan Arcidiacono and Daniel Ochefu both struggling, Hilliard scored a career-high 31 and hit the game-winning three.
Jan 12, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
UCLA’s season looked like it was over, while Virginia’s improvement seemingly won’t stop.
Dec 26, 2014, 10:30 PM EDT
Darrun Hilliard suffered a concussion on Dec. 20 in an overtime win over Syracuse.
Dec 20, 2014, 3:26 PM EDT
Not surprising, considering Gus Johnson is on the call.
Dec 19, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
Villanova is off to another good start in the regular season, but heading into the New Year, the Wildcats will need to rack up the wins in postseason play.
Nov 20, 2014, 11:15 PM EDT
Through three games Villanova’s shooting 26.3% from three, but they’ve been able to make up for it in other areas.
Nov 10, 2014, 10:42 AM EDT
The relaunch of the Big East enters Year 2. Villanova is the clear-cut favorite followed by multiple teams that have talent, but also questions to answer.
Nov 4, 2014, 12:43 PM EDT
Here are 15 players who are sleepers to be all-americans this season.
Oct 24, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Villanova went 29-5 last season and return essentially the same lineup. Why aren’t more people talking about them?
Jul 10, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
After posting improved numbers in 2013-14, the rising senior guard is looking to make strides as a leader to help account for the loss of James Bell.
Mar 2, 2014, 4:57 PM EDT
No. 8 Villanova has lost just three times this season: at No. 4 Syracuse in December and twice to No. 9 Creighton during Big East play. Not a particularly flashy team, the Wildcats are tough, unselfish and they’ve got plenty of skill as well. Those attributes were on display Sunday afternoon as Villanova beat Marquette…
Dec 29, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
Over the course of the holiday week, we at College Basketball Talk will be detailing what we believe will be the New Year’s Resolutions of some of the nation’s most talented, most disappointing, and thoroughly enigmatic teams. What can we say, we’re in a giving mood. Who else made Resolutions? Click here to find out. WHAT…
Dec 15, 2013, 5:11 PM EDT
No. 10 Villanova led La Salle 38-34 at the half, and defensively the Wildcats couldn’t have played much worse than they did. The Explorers, even with the guard tandem of Tyreek Duren and Tyrone Garland combining to score just five points on 2-for-11 shooting, shot 46.4% from the field with forward Jerrell Wright burning Villanova…
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2004? 0
- Bo Ryan to retire from Wisconsin after next season 3
- Who are the names to watch for the 2016 NBA Draft? 2
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward 5
- 2015 NBA Draft: Pat Connaughton, Montrezl Harrell headline list of second round steals 0
- Karl-Anthony Towns becomes Kentucky’s third top overall pick in program history 1
- Syracuse makes it official that Mike Hopkins will take over in 2018 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings (18)
- Cliff Alexander, Aaron Harrison among early entrants not selected Thursday night (6)
- Five-star guard to announce college choice Wednesday evening (5)
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward (5)
- Jamal Murray’s commitment a huge boost for Kentucky (4)