Jan 12, 2015, 9:00 AM EST
UCLA’s season looked like it was over, while Virginia’s improvement seemingly won’t stop.
Dec 26, 2014, 10:30 PM EST
Darrun Hilliard suffered a concussion on Dec. 20 in an overtime win over Syracuse.
Dec 20, 2014, 3:26 PM EST
Not surprising, considering Gus Johnson is on the call.
Dec 19, 2014, 7:30 PM EST
Villanova is off to another good start in the regular season, but heading into the New Year, the Wildcats will need to rack up the wins in postseason play.
Nov 20, 2014, 11:15 PM EST
Through three games Villanova’s shooting 26.3% from three, but they’ve been able to make up for it in other areas.
Nov 10, 2014, 10:42 AM EST
The relaunch of the Big East enters Year 2. Villanova is the clear-cut favorite followed by multiple teams that have talent, but also questions to answer.
Nov 4, 2014, 12:43 PM EST
Here are 15 players who are sleepers to be all-americans this season.
Oct 24, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
Villanova went 29-5 last season and return essentially the same lineup. Why aren’t more people talking about them?
Jul 10, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
After posting improved numbers in 2013-14, the rising senior guard is looking to make strides as a leader to help account for the loss of James Bell.
Mar 2, 2014, 4:57 PM EST
No. 8 Villanova has lost just three times this season: at No. 4 Syracuse in December and twice to No. 9 Creighton during Big East play. Not a particularly flashy team, the Wildcats are tough, unselfish and they’ve got plenty of skill as well. Those attributes were on display Sunday afternoon as Villanova beat Marquette…
Dec 29, 2013, 1:00 PM EST
Over the course of the holiday week, we at College Basketball Talk will be detailing what we believe will be the New Year’s Resolutions of some of the nation’s most talented, most disappointing, and thoroughly enigmatic teams. What can we say, we’re in a giving mood. Who else made Resolutions? Click here to find out. WHAT…
Dec 15, 2013, 5:11 PM EST
No. 10 Villanova led La Salle 38-34 at the half, and defensively the Wildcats couldn’t have played much worse than they did. The Explorers, even with the guard tandem of Tyreek Duren and Tyrone Garland combining to score just five points on 2-for-11 shooting, shot 46.4% from the field with forward Jerrell Wright burning Villanova…
- Briante Weber suffers season-ending knee injury in No. 14 VCU’s loss to Richmond 0
- No. 4 Duke ends No. 2 Virginia’s unbeaten season 1
- Foul line, offensive rebounding aid No. 13 Louisville’s comeback effort 0
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 4 Duke rebounds to beat No. 2 Virginia, and No. 8 Notre Dame falls 0
- No. 8 Notre Dame upset by Pitt 1
- Auburn coach Bruce Pearl greeted with cheers during first return to Tennessee (VIDEO) 2
- Rick Pitino on Terry Rozier’s impending NBA Draft decision: ‘He’s not coming back’ 0
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (8)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)