Delaware Blue Hens
Sep 12, 2014, 9:00 PM EST
Delaware secured its first commit in the Class of 2015.
Jun 10, 2014, 4:30 PM EST
Delaware junior guard Jarvis Threatt has been dismissed from the program.
Mar 20, 2014, 7:26 PM EST
Adreian Payne’s career afternoon led the way, but don’t overlook Travis Trice’s 19 points in Michigan State’s win over Delaware.
Mar 11, 2014, 2:52 AM EST
Three more teams are dancing after tonight’s exhilarating conference tournament action.
Mar 10, 2014, 10:05 PM EST
Highlights of Delaware’s win in the CAA title game, as seen on the NBC Sports Network.
Mar 10, 2014, 9:56 PM EST
Can the Fightin’ Joe Bidens make their way out of the NCAA tournament’s opening round?
Feb 26, 2014, 11:04 AM EST
For many teams the loss of two starters during conference play would be a critical blow, one that would prove to be incredibly difficult to overcome. But for others such an issue doesn’t prove to be as problematic, with the Delaware Blue Hens being a prime example. In late-January point guard Jarvis Threat and forward…
Nov 12, 2013, 5:35 PM EST
Devon Saddler, who recently became the second-leading scorer in Delaware basketball history, was suspended from the program for a month on Tuesday. The news was first reported by Kevin Tresolini of DelawareOnline.com. The suspension stems from a violation of team rules. Saddler will miss seven games during that stretch, including big matchups against Villanova and…
Oct 10, 2013, 6:00 PM EST
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of our preview lists,click here. For a schedule of our previews for the…
Sep 8, 2013, 1:30 PM EST
Delaware has started its Class of 2014 by getting a commitment from James M. Bennett High (Md.) point guard Kory Holden on Saturday night, while he was on an official visit. This commitment came via Edgar Walker of DMVElite.com, who tweeted the news. Holden is a three-star point guard according to Rivals, who held offers…
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 1
- Michigan State’s efficient three-point shooting is key for 2014-15 success 0
- No. 11 Wichita State rallies from 11 down to beat Alabama thanks to Van Vleet (VIDEO) 0
- The Ten Most Important Midseason Additions 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: New faces are popping up in our top ten 0
- Dana Altman says Oregon’s hands up, don’t shoot protest not ‘appropriate time’ (20)
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (5)
- Self says No. 10 Kansas is ‘not good right now’, and that should scare you (4)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (4)