Dec 16, 2014, 1:57 PM EST
Four new faces in the top ten and two new players in the top five. The tide’s are a-turning.
Dec 13, 2014, 5:56 PM EST
Utah has two losses, but challenging themselves in non-conference play will pay off down the road.
Dec 13, 2014, 4:14 PM EST
There’s a reason Delon Wright is an NBA prospect. This is it.
Dec 11, 2014, 8:30 AM EST
After going 3-8 in games decided by six points or less last season, No. 13 Utah is 2-1 in such contest through eight games in 2014-15.
Nov 18, 2014, 6:33 PM EST
Both teams shot 32 percent from the field in the early-season non-conference contest between Pac-12 and Mountain West programs.
Oct 29, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
CBT’s rankings of the best wings in college basketball heading into the 2014-15 season.
Oct 12, 2014, 10:45 AM EST
The 6-foot-6 wing comes from the same two-year program as Delon Wright.
Oct 3, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The ten teams that landed just outside our top 25 rankings.
Sep 26, 2014, 9:54 PM EST
Of Utah’s 12 losses last season eight were by four points or less, a big reason why they missed out on the NCAA tournament.
Aug 26, 2014, 10:15 AM EST
Value Add is college basketball’s equivalent to WARP.
Jul 12, 2014, 9:21 PM EST
With an eye towards helping his team contend in the Pac-12, Delon Wright’s working hard to improve his perimeter shot this summer.
Jun 24, 2014, 10:04 AM EST
The balancing act between trying to win and developing players for the NBA is not easy.
Mar 23, 2014, 10:07 AM EST
The Utah star’s return should make the Utes a tournament team.
Mar 3, 2014, 10:31 AM EST
PLAYER OF THE WEEK: Marcus Smart, Oklahoma State Marcus Smart is back. After playing about as poorly as he possibly could for 30 minutes on Saturday night, Marcus Smart turned in as dominating of a performance as you will see to close out Oklahoma State’s season-changing win over No. 5 Kansas. Smart scored 12 of…
Feb 20, 2014, 1:38 AM EST
Larry Krystkowiak’s Utah Utes entered Wednesday’s home game against No. 4 Arizona in need of a resume-building victory. With their non-conference slate consisting of a home win over BYU and little else of value, Utah will need a strong finish to Pac-12 play in order to have a shot at reaching the NCAA tournament. And…
Feb 18, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
It has become vogue to criticize selections to both the Wooden and Cousy awards; the John R. specifically drew the ire nationally when its midseason list was unveiled and a few names, including Kansas’ Joel Embiid and Michigan’s Nik Stauskas, were omitted (though both can still be included amongst the finalists). One player, though, that…
Feb 14, 2014, 3:36 PM EST
Even with the loss of three starters from a team that pulled off a surprising run to the semifinals of the Pac-12 tournament, the Utah Utes had the appearance of a team that could make a move in the Pac-12. Forward Jordan Loveridge and guard Brandon Taylor would be sophomores, and a group of newcomers…
Dec 15, 2013, 12:42 AM EST
Before Saturday night Utah had last beaten in-state rival BYU in 2009, losing 11 of the prior 12 meetings in the series. And with talk earlier this week that the rivalry could be coming to an end in the near future, there may have been a greater sense of urgency from the folks who support…
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 0
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 2
- Michigan State’s efficient three-point shooting is key for 2014-15 success 0
- No. 11 Wichita State rallies from 11 down to beat Alabama thanks to Van Vleet (VIDEO) 0
- The Ten Most Important Midseason Additions 0
- Dana Altman says Oregon’s hands up, don’t shoot protest not ‘appropriate time’ (20)
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- Self says No. 10 Kansas is ‘not good right now’, and that should scare you (4)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (4)