Oct 12, 2014, 10:45 AM EDT
The 6-foot-6 wing comes from the same two-year program as Delon Wright.
Oct 3, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
The ten teams that landed just outside our top 25 rankings.
Sep 26, 2014, 9:54 PM EDT
Of Utah’s 12 losses last season eight were by four points or less, a big reason why they missed out on the NCAA tournament.
Aug 26, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
Value Add is college basketball’s equivalent to WARP.
Jul 12, 2014, 9:21 PM EDT
With an eye towards helping his team contend in the Pac-12, Delon Wright’s working hard to improve his perimeter shot this summer.
Jun 24, 2014, 10:04 AM EDT
The balancing act between trying to win and developing players for the NBA is not easy.
Mar 23, 2014, 10:07 AM EDT
The Utah star’s return should make the Utes a tournament team.
Mar 3, 2014, 10:31 AM EDT
PLAYER OF THE WEEK: Marcus Smart, Oklahoma State Marcus Smart is back. After playing about as poorly as he possibly could for 30 minutes on Saturday night, Marcus Smart turned in as dominating of a performance as you will see to close out Oklahoma State’s season-changing win over No. 5 Kansas. Smart scored 12 of…
Feb 20, 2014, 1:38 AM EDT
Larry Krystkowiak’s Utah Utes entered Wednesday’s home game against No. 4 Arizona in need of a resume-building victory. With their non-conference slate consisting of a home win over BYU and little else of value, Utah will need a strong finish to Pac-12 play in order to have a shot at reaching the NCAA tournament. And…
Feb 18, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
It has become vogue to criticize selections to both the Wooden and Cousy awards; the John R. specifically drew the ire nationally when its midseason list was unveiled and a few names, including Kansas’ Joel Embiid and Michigan’s Nik Stauskas, were omitted (though both can still be included amongst the finalists). One player, though, that…
Feb 14, 2014, 3:36 PM EDT
Even with the loss of three starters from a team that pulled off a surprising run to the semifinals of the Pac-12 tournament, the Utah Utes had the appearance of a team that could make a move in the Pac-12. Forward Jordan Loveridge and guard Brandon Taylor would be sophomores, and a group of newcomers…
Dec 15, 2013, 12:42 AM EDT
Before Saturday night Utah had last beaten in-state rival BYU in 2009, losing 11 of the prior 12 meetings in the series. And with talk earlier this week that the rivalry could be coming to an end in the near future, there may have been a greater sense of urgency from the folks who support…
- 2014-15 Southern Conference Preview: Wofford, Chattanooga favored in Davidson’s absence 0
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)