Sep 29, 2014, 12:47 PM EST
Deville Smith has completed the tough task of playing for four different schools in four seasons.
Aug 24, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
A former UNLV guard has found a new place to play for the upcoming season.
Aug 20, 2014, 5:38 PM EST
Deville Smith averaged 9.7 points and 2.7 assists in 32 games last season, making 18 starts.
May 22, 2014, 2:54 PM EST
Jelan Kendrick is now UNLV’s leading returning scorer.
Feb 25, 2014, 1:37 PM EST
Over the weekend, we had one of the most exciting finishes in college basketball as UNLV was knocked off by Boise State in overtime when Deville Smith’s game-winning jumper was waived off. It came a split-second too late. League officials reviewed the tape and agreed. The ball was still touching Smith’s fingertips when the clock…
Jan 16, 2014, 12:26 AM EST
Six days ago the UNLV Runnin’ Rebels put forth one of their poorer performances of the season, losing at home to rival Nevada with the Wolf Pack meeting little resistance on the offensive end of the floor. With a lengthy (by in-season standards) layoff ahead of road games at New Mexico and No. 10 San…
Nov 15, 2013, 1:00 PM EST
The UNLV Runnin’ Rebels aren’t off to the best of starts, with a lack of continuity coming as a result of so many new pieces working to mesh together and some key personnel issues. Leading returning scorer Bryce Dejean-Jones’ return from a hamstring injury didn’t help UNLV against UCSB on Tuesday night, with the Gauchos…
Oct 4, 2013, 3:00 PM EST
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of our preview lists,click here. For a schedule of our previews for the…
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 0
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 2
- Michigan State’s efficient three-point shooting is key for 2014-15 success 0
- Dana Altman says Oregon’s hands up, don’t shoot protest not ‘appropriate time’ (20)
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- Self says No. 10 Kansas is ‘not good right now’, and that should scare you (5)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)