Dec 13, 2014, 3:02 PM EST
Graham, a freshman, was the back up point guard for the Jayhawks.
Nov 21, 2014, 6:49 PM EST
Kansas hosts Rider on Monday night.
Nov 14, 2014, 10:22 PM EST
The next contest for the Jayhawks will be a top-5 matchup against No. 1 Kentucky.
Nov 3, 2014, 5:12 PM EST
Can the Jayhawks live up to their potential this season?
Oct 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Here are 21 things that could change the course of the 2014-2015 season.
Sep 28, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
One of the point guards was praised for his leadership skills.
Aug 27, 2014, 12:28 PM EST
He’s broached the subject a number of times this summer.
Jun 14, 2014, 8:18 PM EST
With Kansas looking to address the inconsistency that has plagued its point guards in recent years, Devonte’ Graham will have the opportunity to earn minutes immediately.
May 6, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Take a look at the next Kansas point guard.
May 2, 2014, 1:02 PM EST
Highly regarded 2014 point guard Devonte Graham has decided to attend Kansas.
Apr 5, 2014, 12:25 AM EST
There is a report that Appalachian State is in negotiations with potentially the team’s next coach, so what does that mean for Devonte Graham?
Sep 27, 2013, 2:28 PM EST
The case of one-time Appalachian State signee Devonte Graham is certainly an interesting one, with the player looking to be released from his National Letter of Intent and the school refusing to honor this request. The school’s reasoning behind its decision centers around its belief that Graham was tampered with after signing the NLI, thus…
Sep 26, 2013, 1:49 PM EST
By now, you should all know that the National Letter of Intent system is incredibly unfair for the athletes that are forced to sign it. Devonte’ Graham is the latest example. Graham is a point guard from Raliegh that played for the Garner Road AAU program and, last September, committed to go to Appalachian State.…
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)