Nov 21, 2014, 6:49 PM EST
Kansas hosts Rider on Monday night.
Nov 14, 2014, 10:22 PM EST
The next contest for the Jayhawks will be a top-5 matchup against No. 1 Kentucky.
Nov 3, 2014, 5:12 PM EST
Can the Jayhawks live up to their potential this season?
Oct 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Here are 21 things that could change the course of the 2014-2015 season.
Sep 28, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
One of the point guards was praised for his leadership skills.
Aug 27, 2014, 12:28 PM EST
He’s broached the subject a number of times this summer.
Jun 14, 2014, 8:18 PM EST
With Kansas looking to address the inconsistency that has plagued its point guards in recent years, Devonte’ Graham will have the opportunity to earn minutes immediately.
May 6, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Take a look at the next Kansas point guard.
May 2, 2014, 1:02 PM EST
Highly regarded 2014 point guard Devonte Graham has decided to attend Kansas.
Apr 5, 2014, 12:25 AM EST
There is a report that Appalachian State is in negotiations with potentially the team’s next coach, so what does that mean for Devonte Graham?
Sep 27, 2013, 2:28 PM EST
The case of one-time Appalachian State signee Devonte Graham is certainly an interesting one, with the player looking to be released from his National Letter of Intent and the school refusing to honor this request. The school’s reasoning behind its decision centers around its belief that Graham was tampered with after signing the NLI, thus…
Sep 26, 2013, 1:49 PM EST
By now, you should all know that the National Letter of Intent system is incredibly unfair for the athletes that are forced to sign it. Devonte’ Graham is the latest example. Graham is a point guard from Raliegh that played for the Garner Road AAU program and, last September, committed to go to Appalachian State.…
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 1
- Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 29
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? 3
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? 5
- No. 4 Duke proves No. 19 Michigan State cannot win at elite level if they keep missing on elite talent 3
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (29)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Burning Questions: Who gets the last shot? (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)