Nov 21, 2014, 6:49 PM EST
Kansas hosts Rider on Monday night.
Nov 14, 2014, 10:22 PM EST
The next contest for the Jayhawks will be a top-5 matchup against No. 1 Kentucky.
Nov 3, 2014, 5:12 PM EST
Can the Jayhawks live up to their potential this season?
Oct 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Here are 21 things that could change the course of the 2014-2015 season.
Sep 28, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
One of the point guards was praised for his leadership skills.
Aug 27, 2014, 12:28 PM EST
He’s broached the subject a number of times this summer.
Jun 14, 2014, 8:18 PM EST
With Kansas looking to address the inconsistency that has plagued its point guards in recent years, Devonte’ Graham will have the opportunity to earn minutes immediately.
May 6, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Take a look at the next Kansas point guard.
May 2, 2014, 1:02 PM EST
Highly regarded 2014 point guard Devonte Graham has decided to attend Kansas.
Apr 5, 2014, 12:25 AM EST
There is a report that Appalachian State is in negotiations with potentially the team’s next coach, so what does that mean for Devonte Graham?
Sep 27, 2013, 2:28 PM EST
The case of one-time Appalachian State signee Devonte Graham is certainly an interesting one, with the player looking to be released from his National Letter of Intent and the school refusing to honor this request. The school’s reasoning behind its decision centers around its belief that Graham was tampered with after signing the NLI, thus…
Sep 26, 2013, 1:49 PM EST
By now, you should all know that the National Letter of Intent system is incredibly unfair for the athletes that are forced to sign it. Devonte’ Graham is the latest example. Graham is a point guard from Raliegh that played for the Garner Road AAU program and, last September, committed to go to Appalachian State.…
- Wisconsin wins 2014 Battle 4 Atlantis with 69-56 win over Oklahoma 0
- Right wrist injury to sideline Maryland senior wing four weeks 0
- Bronson Koenig, Duje Dukan step forward in No. 2 Wisconsin’s win over Georgetown 0
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 1
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Penn State unveils new uniforms for next two games (6)