Jun 24, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
Dominic Artis visited St. John’s on Friday.
Jun 20, 2014, 4:44 PM EDT
Dismissed from the Oregon program after being investigated for sexual assault (but not charged), Artis took his first campus visit since his dismissal.
May 14, 2014, 6:03 PM EDT
If we can’t believe what he is telling us, he shouldn’t be a head basketball coach.
May 9, 2014, 2:52 PM EDT
Oregon announces that Damyean Dotson, Dominic Artis and Brandon Austin are no longer members of the program.
May 7, 2014, 12:39 AM EDT
The timetable for when Oregon knew and when they took action was the biggest question mark in this case.
May 6, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
The University of Oregon has commented on the investigation surrounding members of the basketball program.
Report: Oregon’s Damyean Dotson suspended after forcible rape investigation; Dominic Artis, Brandon Austin also named in report, suspended
May 5, 2014, 11:30 PM EDT
Oregon has suspended Damyean Dotson following a forcible rape investigation while Dominic Artis and Brandon Austin were also suspended after being named in the report.
Nov 7, 2013, 12:29 PM EDT
Oregon has made it official: point guard Dominic Artis and big man Ben Carter, both of whom could have started for the Ducks in Friday’s season kickoff against Georgetown in South Korea, will be suspended for nine games. The pair will be allowed to play on Dec. 17th, when the Ducks host UC Irvine. That…
Nov 5, 2013, 7:44 PM EDT
Oregon begins the season on Friday night in South Korea against Georgetown as part of the Armed Forces Classic. The Ducks will have to face the Hoyas without sophomores Dominic Artis and Ben Carter. The two were reportedly suspended on Tuesday for selling exclusive Nike basketball shoes this spring. CampusInsiders.com first reported the suspensions, followed…
Feb 26, 2013, 5:42 PM EDT
Oregon has been a different basketball without freshman point guard Dominic Artis the past nine games. Prone to turnovers and dropping into a tie for first in the Pac-12, the Ducks got some good news Tuesday. After his second day of limited practice, Oregon coach Dana Altman opened up the possibility of Artis returning to…
Feb 2, 2013, 7:01 PM EDT
Despite shooting 47 percent from the floor, No. 10 Oregon turned the ball over 22 times and lost a three-point halftime lead in its 58-54 loss to California Saturday at Haas Pavilion in Berkeley, Calif. Oregon’s E.J. Singler had a good look from three-point range to take the lead with 0:08 remaining, but the shot…
Jan 26, 2013, 10:42 AM EDT
Oregon is off to a 17-2 start overall and remains undefeated in Pac-12 play, but it might have encountered its first major obstacle of the season. According to Bob Clark of The Register-Guard, Oregon guard Dominic Artis will miss an indefinite amount of time with a foot injury, one that reportedly requires the freshman to…
Apr 14, 2012, 9:18 PM EDT
The Pac-12 power structure has been a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma (myrinigma?) for the past three seasons. Last year, the league sent Cal to the First Four, where the Bears promptly lost to the USF Bulls, and new member Colorado to an 11 seed and a single upset win over UNLV.…
- Norman Powell sees defense, rebounding as keys for UCLA 0
- How can Wichita State build on the two best years in program history? 0
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Xavier’s new court design? Cincy’s skyline, but not chili (PHOTO) (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)
- Coach K: ‘I do not see an end of my road in my college coaching’ (1)