Dec 12, 2014, 7:19 PM EDT
Woodson was granted immediate eligibility after transferring from Memphis, and he played in just four games for Tennessee this season.
Dec 9, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
Tennessee will be without a center during the week as he focuses on academics.
Nov 20, 2014, 6:59 PM EDT
Dominic Woodson injured his left hand in practice Sunday.
Oct 2, 2014, 5:06 PM EDT
Dominic Woodson received the good news Thursday, but he still has strides to make physically before locking down a spot in the Tennessee rotation.
Sep 26, 2014, 6:18 PM EDT
Dominic Woodson was told that he needed to get down to 270 in order to see the floor this season (if his run-off waiver request is granted). He’s done well through five weeks.
Aug 22, 2014, 3:20 PM EDT
Dominic Woodson is now officially a Tennessee Volunteer.
Aug 14, 2014, 3:40 PM EDT
Memphis can handle the hit to their front court, however.
Jul 8, 2014, 3:51 PM EDT
The fight was over a girl.
Feb 13, 2014, 9:49 AM EDT
I can not remember a case of a player getting suspended for cursing before, but that’s exactly what has happened with Memphis freshman center Dominic Woodson. Woodson was kicked off of the Tiger bench in Wednesday night’s win over Central Florida, and according to Josh Pastner, it was the result of the colorful language the…
Nov 29, 2013, 8:10 PM EDT
Memphis failed in their first test of the season losing big to Oklahoma State, but passed their second one against a solid LSU team by the score of 76-69 in the semifinals of the Old Spice Classic. With the win, Memphis will now have another shot against Oklahoma State on Sunday evening. Much of the…
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 1
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 2
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 20
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 15
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 7
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 8
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 84
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (84)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)